Thread: The Ethics of Overclocking

Hybrid View

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by LardArse View Post
    you think , i disagree, who wins, who judges?
    everyone that sees that submission is a judge.
    lets not argue over ethics. Lets think of ways to make the databases better so there arent threads like this and dudes getting banned.
    whats easier to do? fix the thousands of submitters ethics? or fixing one database that can tell right from wrong?

I think GHZ said it by merging FM and the Bot and we can help them with our ideas to make the ultimate end all be all overclocking database of world. call it "heavensgate.org" or something named after the Heaven's Gate, an American UFO religion based in San Diego, California, founded and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928-1985). On March 26, 1997, in a period that Comet Hale-Bopp was at its brightest, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group, who had committed suicide simultaneously wearing Nike trainers. Heavens gate can be the place where the highest clocks are closest to heaven. the whole theme will be overclock high and you get closer to heaven...so everyone is more motivated to overclock cause they all want to go the heaven right? I think im onto something here.
    Last edited by trans am; 07-29-2010 at 06:24 PM.