Thread: Whats best Tri-Monitor Setup for Games , Graphics Rendering ? (3D?120Hz?LED?)

Hybrid View

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingTurtle View Post
    Cant beat the Dell 3008WFP - hands down the best 30" incher out there. The HP is just as good but its not as aesthetically pleasing IMHO.
    yea but what about the 120Hz and LED functions? not to mention low power requirements? Does the Dell 3008WFP offer these?

Noob Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by hecktic View Post
    yea but what about the 120Hz and LED functions? not to mention low power requirements? Does the Dell 3008WFP offer these?
    No it's not LED - but after shopping for new monitors myself there just dont seem to be any advantages to going the LED route.

And re: 3D monitors - isnt the largest one 24"?

Not sure about the power consumption?
    Zombie Killer Corsair 700D with Quad Rad mod+240 rad mod/Asus Maximus III Formula/i5 750 @ 4Ghz/8GB GSkill Trident/HIS HD 6990/Dell u2711/120GB Kingston SSD Now!/All under EK watercooling goodness!
    HTPC Lian Li V354B/i5 750/4GB Corsair/MSI HD5770/60GB GSkill Phoenix/Corsair H50/EVGA P55 Micro SLi

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingTurtle View Post
    No it's not LED - but after shopping for new monitors myself there just dont seem to be any advantages to going the LED route.

And re: 3D monitors - isnt the largest one 24"?

Not sure about the power consumption?
    well according to the claims made by nvidia and most of the 3D monitor manufacturers also using LED the fps will be greater than a traditional monitor. 120 v 60.

Power is also very low on these... a fraction of what traditional monitors use.