OCN1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 110

Thread: K|ngp|n left...

  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
    Someone's gonna step up to the plate and lead XS back up the ladder, ur still kickin alot of booty
    Big difference between overclocking forum and overclocking team. XS is a place where international oc'ers gather, but each of has their local forums as well ... and mostly combined with local team.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

  2. #77
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    yeah diablo aka gomeler...our only 600pt'er

    dang i4memory was 78xxpts yesterday now they're 70xx kudos to pro/dinos/bobnz for staying...those guys rock.
    oh i want to leave but eva2000 chained me to my benchroom with a special remote controlled razor blade RAM kit ready to slash me if i try
    why do you think he's always online
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  3. #78
    Xtremely unstable
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Between Hell and Nowhere
    Posts
    2,803
    People come and go from hwbot teams all the time. It's unfortunate to lose some high profile members but I wish them all the best. As to massman's comment, I hope you don't forget XS still has a team and I look at this as an opportunity for those remaining to step up and remind everyone we are still here.
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    TR ultra-x, 2 scythe ultrakaze push/pull
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -------------------------------

    would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

    maybe it will!

  4. #79
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,440
    Not like I've left XtremeSystems, XS has always and still is my home forum. The problem is there isn't much of a benching team here at XS, just a group of guys who bench under the same name. Benching with the group that Vince has collected under his name will help propel me forward and encourage me to push hardware with in-team challenges. Now I've got people to catch, it was hard on XS due to the fact that Vince was the next person ahead of me with a lofty 1000 points in between us x_x Now I've got a handful of guys to catch and this should make me much happier Now I'd say it is time for all the guys below where I was sitting to step up their game and start bashing some records

  5. #80
    Xtreme 3D Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    580
    EDIT: Moved my comment to the appropriate thread.
    Last edited by MTP04; 07-23-2009 at 04:35 PM.

  6. #81
    no sleep, always tired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Acreage in Iowa, USA
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Not like I've left XtremeSystems, XS has always and still is my home forum. The problem is there isn't much of a benching team here at XS, just a group of guys who bench under the same name. Benching with the group that Vince has collected under his name will help propel me forward and encourage me to push hardware with in-team challenges. Now I've got people to catch, it was hard on XS due to the fact that Vince was the next person ahead of me with a lofty 1000 points in between us x_x Now I've got a handful of guys to catch and this should make me much happier Now I'd say it is time for all the guys below where I was sitting to step up their game and start bashing some records
    XS - home is where the heart is, and mine is here

  7. #82
    Brilliant Idiot
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    11,020
    Quote Originally Posted by loonym View Post
    I hope you don't forget XS still has a team and I look at this as an opportunity for those remaining to step up and remind everyone we are still here.
    No promises but I'll be trying for a few points this weekend.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

  8. #83
    V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    33,457
    Maybe I can find something here that will generate a few points..
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

  9. #84
    all outta gum
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,393
    I have a vantage score that would be 18th global, but I cant submiti it witout ORB link
    Why oh why is LN2 so damn expensive...
    www.teampclab.pl
    MOA 2009 Poland #2, AMD Black Ops 2010, MOA 2011 Poland #1, MOA 2011 EMEA #12

    Test bench: empty

  10. #85
    Brilliant Idiot
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    11,020
    Quote Originally Posted by xoqolatl View Post
    I have a vantage score that would be 18th global, but I cant submiti it witout ORB link
    Why oh why is LN2 so damn expensive...
    wait for 2 more scores to pop up ?
    I have a 03 that is 8th global No FM link. Will fix that this weekend the 8th part I mean

    My room looks like it got hit by a bomb atm, but its completely 100% organized, ya right.....hopefully cleaned up by friday ripping in fresh installs and prepping OS's as we speak

    Last edited by chew*; 07-23-2009 at 07:35 PM.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

  11. #86
    Xtremely unstable
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Between Hell and Nowhere
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post

    My room looks like it got hit by a bomb atm, but its completely 100% organized, ya right.....hopefully cleaned up by friday ripping in fresh installs and prepping OS's as we speak

    Room looks perfectly normal to me. I see a can of acetone and an ashtray. I'll have get Dave to sign a NDA before I'll be able to let him in here if he brings my cascade.
    Last edited by loonym; 07-23-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    TR ultra-x, 2 scythe ultrakaze push/pull
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -------------------------------

    would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

    maybe it will!

  12. #87
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    3,543
    I can't let you guys have all the fun this weekend, now can I


  13. #88
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    damn it Buckeye stop posting photos of those dewars
    that's really really offensive

















    ...to my w(all)et dream
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  14. #89
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by dinos22 View Post
    damn it Buckeye stop posting photos of those dewars
    that's really really offensive

    ...to my w(all)et dream
    HAHA I guess you missed the pot there

  15. #90
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    HAHA I guess you missed the pot there
    nah i didnt

    but it's not the pot that makes me get an e-boner
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  16. #91
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by dinos22 View Post
    nah i didnt

    but it's not the pot that makes me get an e-boner
    Dinos you nut

  17. #92
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    hey it's friday
    i'm about to knock off work have a few drinks
    life is good lol
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  18. #93
    Xtreme Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Krypton, Hawaii
    Posts
    363
    Ehem, Bill, thats a disturbingly extra-ordinarily long tube you have there.

    Can't wait for the party to begin

  19. #94
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,584
    buckeye dude...video pls


  20. #95
    Brilliant Idiot
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    11,020
    Buckeye is a pioneer. First ocer to ever cool a cpu by waterbong
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

  21. #96
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    Buckeye is a pioneer. First ocer to ever cool a cpu by waterbong
    He'll kill me for saying this but ...

    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  22. #97
    I accept cash
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earthquake Zone, New Zealand
    Posts
    401
    Your too much Dino, ROFLMAO

  23. #98
    Xtreme XIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,538

    Talking

    you are killing me here Dinos

  24. #99
    Xtreme Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    17,468
    what

    dont tell me you guys havent tried this
    i usually go for the small adapter first and then tweak it up to blue later

    p.s. dont use F1EE for this or you'll end up with an 8 headed snake in your jocks and you'll shower the toilet too.....wife gets ty when i miss
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?



  25. #100
    I accept cash
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earthquake Zone, New Zealand
    Posts
    401
    Put the beer down and move away from the keyboard, you're killing us

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •