Thread: First Lamptron FC6 Review? I think so...

Tyler Durden

Thumbs up First Lamptron FC6 Review? I think so...

Hey guys,

We just posted a review of the new Lamptron FC6 fan controller and LCD display. Drew, the reviewer, was overall very pleased with the quality and features of this unit. Several times he mentions the solid feel of the unit and the functionality.

While I know some have had issues with the earlier revisions of the FC5 controllers, this unit does not looked poised to follow in it's foot steps but rather try and restore quality to the name.

I'd be interested to hear if any of you have gotten your hands on one yet and what your thoughts are, or if you've been looking into them.

Full Review

Formerly XIP, now just P.

I think this is based on the same platform (and therefore same LCD) as the FC5, the only difference is this only holds 20w per channel. Lamptron just released info about the FC5V2 (version 2), which corrected the main issue FC5 users had with the screen. Thanks for the review!

Tyler Durden
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy1918 View Post
    I think this is based on the same platform (and therefore same LCD) as the FC5, the only difference is this only holds 20w per channel. Lamptron just released info about the FC5V2 (version 2), which corrected the main issue FC5 users had with the screen. Thanks for the review!
    Indeed they did. I'd be curious to know what peoples opinions are of the Lamptron brand overall right now, given some of their recent issues and revisions.

Again, we've received three Lamptron fan controllers now and each have been very solid for us.
    Formerly XIP, now just P.