Thread: How it starts....

Hybrid View

k|ngp|n/Sham my brothers
    For start it goes well...

Mobo/VGA manufactures don't care....They want to "protect" their stuff by protecting them from OCP/OVP etc, so they do their designs as they should be (for them)....

Though it would cost a FEW to them (VGAs) to ADD ANOTHER phase on each core and all of them to be at least 35A each...
    Mobos are OK BUT NOT "well searched" as for the VCores...
    ONLY mobos out there with the MOST STABLE VCore and that can HANDLE HEAVY LOADS are TWO:
    a. FOXCONN Black OPS (which took them ~4 months of experiments with the help of Shamino to do it - and finally they succeed) and
    b. ABIT IC7

From all mobos that have pasted within my hands, ONLY those two were "perfect" as for their VCore circuit....
    INTEL PWA FOR EVER

Dr. Who my arss...

World Champion - IRONMODS
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post
    Any updates George? Love to see a GTX 280 in action with this thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hipro,

I am absolutely amazed by your talent and dedication!

It appears nothing can stand in your way!

Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post

Mobo/VGA manufactures don't care....They want to "protect" their stuff by protecting them from OCP/OVP etc, so they do their designs as they should be (for them)....

Though it would cost a FEW to them (VGAs) to ADD ANOTHER phase on each core and all of them to be at least 35A each...
    Mobos are OK BUT NOT "well searched" as for the VCores...
    ONLY mobos out there with the MOST STABLE VCore and that can HANDLE HEAVY LOADS are TWO:
    a. FOXCONN Black OPS (which took them ~4 months of experiments with the help of Shamino to do it - and finally they succeed) and
    b. ABIT IC7

From all mobos that have pasted within my hands, ONLY those two were "perfect" as for their VCore circuit....
    "If It Doesn't Overclock Its Broken"
    "NexGen Overclocking"
    "Overclocking, its a life style"