The order of the pump was an mistake, I had an DDC pump that was kinda noisy and Martinm210 was very positive about the DD CPXpro so I went for it. Ordered it in a hurry and didn't read the name right and got the pump I orderd but not the pump I wanted. And yes I was very unhappy when I found out that I ordered the wrong pump and was stuck with it.

But now to the problem: My watercooling system is as follows: TC 120.3 DD TDX (old one) Maze5.

I installed the pump at the lowest point with an reservoir directly at the intake. the TC 120.3 is at the top of the case and the loop order is: reservoir - pump - rad - tdx - maze5 - reservoir.

The problem is that the pump is very noisy, kinda sounds like air traped in the pump ore that the impeller is shaving against something. I tilted the case and some air came out but not much. So what must i do? keep trying the run the system hoping the bubbles will come out ore just unhook the pump and do some tests to find out if there is something wrong with the pump?

Ore should I just put it back in it's box an buy a D5 pump?