X

    Subscribe to New Ads!

    Receive weekly ads in your inbox!



Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 162

Thread: Gigabyte GoOC 2008 - Aftermath

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouffman View Post
    special thread about my "travel profile"
    There's one thread title I will not click on
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

  2. #27
    Only Extreme Need Apply
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    689
    reports say its the worse storm to hit taiwan this year...

    and ya i can vouch for that.. i was almost blown away in the wind.. plus spoiled an umbrella just mins out from my hotel..

    so gave up with the umbrolli and met T_M. so we were running through the rain and wind and getting wet in the rain UNDER the shelter. thats how strong the wind is.. ur standing under shelter and still getting wet. haha~
    Buildin

  3. #28
    Team ID - Indonesia
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    reports say its the worse storm to hit taiwan this year...

    and ya i can vouch for that.. i was almost blown away in the wind.. plus spoiled an umbrella just mins out from my hotel..

    so gave up with the umbrolli and met T_M. so we were running through the rain and wind and getting wet in the rain UNDER the shelter. thats how strong the wind is.. ur standing under shelter and still getting wet. haha~
    You and T_M got wet together ??

  4. #29
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,050
    Fugger made me laugh in that video. I can't believe he said he was going to pour LN2 on his "parts"
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

    Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

  5. #30
    Only Extreme Need Apply
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    689
    haha well u should know what fugger, vapor, T_M and me had in mind

    u reach home already ah bung?
    Buildin

  6. #31
    Team ID - Indonesia
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    haha well u should know what fugger, vapor, T_M and me had in mind

    u reach home already ah bung?

    yeah reach home at 11.00 PM yesterday. We know how big the Typhoon, we experience a little bit Xtreme Flight on the way back home yesterday.

  7. #32
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    674
    Nice seeing you here Jasmine, good partying both the first and second night! Night life in Taipei is awesome for sure

    We Swedes started early in Bangkok with Zolkorn and OverclockZone.



    From left to right: Zolkorn, Mean Machine, Ekberg and me.
    2008 - AOCC WW #2 | MOA EU #8 | GOOC WW #1
    2009 - GOOC WW #3 | MOA EU #3 | MOA WW #1 | GB TweaKing #6 | ASUS ROG OCS #2
    2010 - MOA EU #1 | GOOC EU #13 | MOA WW #1
    2011 - MOA EU #4 | MOA WW #?

  8. #33
    Only Extreme Need Apply
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Lodewijk View Post
    yeah reach home at 11.00 PM yesterday. We know how big the Typhoon, we experience a little bit Xtreme Flight on the way back home yesterday.
    haha what! during that time the typhoon hasnt even started yet! haha!
    Buildin

  9. #34
    Xtreme Recruit
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    58
    Hey elmore, thanks for thinking of me lol.... it was a great to know you guys do enjoy ur stay here in Taiwan..
    but it was too much for me though, i think i got a flu now...
    in all, it was awesome, even Zolkorn burned my finger by his cigarette..
    elmore, i am pretty sure i've seen most ppl who post on this forum.. but i cant relate any of them to the ppl i remember though..
    who's NightRaven ? GazC?Benny Lodewijk? and T_M?

  10. #35
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    4,237
    Looks like a ton if fun

    P.D. Welcome and good to see you here Jasmine

  11. #36
    Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,586
    That competition looked like fun. Too bad I couldn't go! Not that I could: I have never used extreme cooling. Everyone, what pots did you all use?
    Last edited by Bobsama; 09-28-2008 at 07:36 PM.

    My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

  12. #37
    Xtreme X.I.P
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Belgium, Namur
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by krystaljasmine View Post
    Hey elmore, thanks for thinking of me lol.... it was a great to know you guys do enjoy ur stay here in Taiwan..
    but it was too much for me though, i think i got a flu now...
    in all, it was awesome, even Zolkorn burned my finger by his cigarette..
    elmore, i am pretty sure i've seen most ppl who post on this forum.. but i cant relate any of them to the ppl i remember though..
    who's NightRaven ? GazC?Benny Lodewijk? and T_M?
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=197833

    Just look the first post of this topic. there are all names and pics.

    Now i have to go to work ... it will be an very hard day
    ***** Visit us on PCWorld.fr *****

  13. #38
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    724
    So, I though I'd share a pic or two as well... From the last day:

    Some MRT action. Especially Sampsa looks scared to death, elmor with his usual expression.


    Trouffman at the airport, trying to make new friends:


    I was nice enough not to bring my camera to the parties, but I guess Trouffman has the nicest collection of party pics, I know Dinos has a few as well.
    I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

  14. #39
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    724
    Found another good one: Doctor Pt1t infiltrating the Nanping factory.

    I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

  15. #40
    Team ID - Indonesia
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by krystaljasmine View Post
    Hey elmore, thanks for thinking of me lol.... it was a great to know you guys do enjoy ur stay here in Taiwan..
    but it was too much for me though, i think i got a flu now...
    in all, it was awesome, even Zolkorn burned my finger by his cigarette..
    elmore, i am pretty sure i've seen most ppl who post on this forum.. but i cant relate any of them to the ppl i remember though..
    who's NightRaven ? GazC?Benny Lodewijk? and T_M?
    i know you Jasmine you are the crying lady after Zolkorn's cigarette burned your finger.... I hope your finger is OK Sorry i didn't join to room 18, too exhausted and i really need good sleep.

  16. #41
    Xtreme Recruit
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Lodewijk View Post
    i know you Jasmine you are the crying lady after Zolkorn's cigarette burned your finger.... I hope your finger is OK Sorry i didn't join to room 18, too exhausted and i really need good sleep.
    hahah.. yeah, it was painful though... its not like I love crying... :-P
    but it's a bit embarrassing now I thought about it....
    hows ur flight back ? or u are stuck in the hotel like others here?

  17. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    34
    hey guys, here are some pictures from Lok's camera
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #43
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    724
    I've posted a bunch of pics in a thread at NordicHardware. The text's in Swedish (so you won't know what I've written about Trouffman), and it's a work in progress, but there will be more. I've picked out the best pics from our visit in Bangkok and the first day in Taipei.

    http://www.nordichardware.se/forum/g...-vt172526.html
    I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

  19. #44
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Somewhere on earth between Taipei, Paris and Montreal
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post

    Trouffman at the airport, trying to make new friends:
    http://bandwidth.se/imgs/nouser/troufffrie4e35165f.jpg

    I was nice enough not to bring my camera to the parties, but I guess Trouffman has the nicest collection of party pics, I know Dinos has a few as well.
    ah ah ah ah love that stupid pics (It's a hell of fun to try making all day long stupid pics )

    About the latest party I should have about 200+ pics xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
    I've posted a bunch of pics in a thread at NordicHardware. The text's in Swedish (so you won't know what I've written about Trouffman), and it's a work in progress, but there will be more. I've picked out the best pics from our visit in Bangkok and the first day in Taipei.

    http://www.nordichardware.se/forum/g...-vt172526.html
    google translate is useful :d

    Here is the explanation :
    When ppl travels around the world they always take picture of them standing in front/beside something "special" in this country/town/amusement park...

    I don't want to have the same picture as everyone and have fun while taking this kind picture !
    (Just for you to know all that kind of picture have an "unusual description" about the "backside of the photographer !)

    Overclocking-TV Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post
    Ha, ha, ha.....NO WAY.....When I show someone preparing to take a shot, I hided the cigarette....

  20. #45
    Assistant Administrator systemviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newtown, CT
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Now for one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen here is a link to do it easily:
    http://load.imageshack.us/

    Movieman = LadiesMAN
    Last edited by systemviper; 09-29-2008 at 10:13 AM.
    HWbot - Team: XtremeSystems
    XS cruncher - Team: XtremeSystems
    OCN Feedback
    HEAT


    *** Being kind is sometimes better then being right.

  21. #46
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by krystaljasmine View Post
    Hey elmore, thanks for thinking of me lol.... it was a great to know you guys do enjoy ur stay here in Taiwan..
    but it was too much for me though, i think i got a flu now...
    in all, it was awesome, even Zolkorn burned my finger by his cigarette..
    elmore, i am pretty sure i've seen most ppl who post on this forum.. but i cant relate any of them to the ppl i remember though..
    who's NightRaven ? GazC?Benny Lodewijk? and T_M?
    lol, I wasn't there. If I was you'd have known about it!

    I'm a mere mortal who has to buy his hardware. I don't get to have a go at stuff like this
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

    Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

  22. #47
    Xtreme Recruit
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by GazC View Post
    lol, I wasn't there. If I was you'd have known about it!

    I'm a mere mortal who has to buy his hardware. I don't get to have a go at stuff like this
    oh well, thought there's another oc event coming up soon ?
    maybe u can get to go ;-)

  23. #48
    Xtreme n00berclocker
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,457
    haha trouffman just likes humping inadament objects. lol like ln2 tanks at the strip club
    Quote Originally Posted by 3oh6
    damn you guys...am i in a three way and didn't know it again
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian y.
    Im exclusively benching ECS from this point forward

  24. #49

    CAL... ^^












    It's me

  25. #50
    Turkey Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jakarta (ex-Australia)
    Posts
    2,584
    Nice photos, thanks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •