Thread: Foxconn mobo availability

Hybrid View

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    hi if you havent got blackops i have just put 1 on ebay today as they suck second 1 i have had this 1 back from RMA couldnt get above 440 fsb peeps blaming quad core qx9770 put same chip in asus doing 460 stable and just started to move up and blues running at 1800+ with no tweaking tried this board on 4 cpus qx9770 e8600 e8500 e8400 all (es) and the asus beats it hands down and i bet there is a lot more thinks like me
    hey dude,
    sorry to hear your not happy with your blackops board
    if you decide to try a foxconn board again and have any questions or issues please let me know and ill see what i can do

Im not surprised you got better results with your asus board as they are building high end oc boards for quite some years, keep in mind that the blackops is the first real die hard oc board foxconn ever built... so, sorry its not as user friendly and maybe not as fine tuned as the asus board... but we are just getting started

btdvox, you have pm

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya View Post
    hey dude,
    sorry to hear your not happy with your blackops board
    if you decide to try a foxconn board again and have any questions or issues please let me know and ill see what i can do

Im not surprised you got better results with your asus board as they are building high end oc boards for quite some years, keep in mind that the blackops is the first real die hard oc board foxconn ever built... so, sorry its not as user friendly and maybe not as fine tuned as the asus board... but we are just getting started

btdvox, you have pm

Sorry for my ignorance saaya but are you a representative of Foxconn? I only ask because the post that I quoted from you is one of coolest things that I've read in a while. If you do work for Foxconn, they should be proud that they have someone out there speaking from the heart.

OT, I am seriously interested in the Black Ops as well, but availability is very tight, especially here in Canada. I'll keep trying, but some of these online stores up here are cutting Foxconn off at either the P35 or 965 boards. www.ncix.com and www.canadacomputers.com specifically. Foxconn could get allot fo exposure from just these two sources so maybe pop them a hint or two lol.

Rev
    Last edited by ReverendMaynard; 08-11-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    GB 790XTA UD4
    GSkill Pi Black 2000 Cas9
    ASUS 4870
    Enermax Revolution 1050+

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67661