Thread: 3DGameMan Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Case Video review

Xtreme News

3DGameMan Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Case Video review

http://www.3dgameman.com/content/view/10037/103/

"The Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Case is probably one of the most anticipated cases out there. It comes with lots of drive bays, acoustic foam, 5 120mm fans, large handles, and has a tooless design for installing drive in the 5.25" drive bays. It also has a very unique hard drive compartment system for storing up to 6 HDDs. This case is mostly steel though so it's fairly heavy, but this keeps the cost down over an all aluminum case."

Xtreme Cruncher
    Single 120mm intake?

Ick.
    Quote Originally Posted by amscott
    my freind is a proud owneer of an xbox 360. from wat he has told me, microsoft has secret built in devices that only are in the xbox and cannot be recreated. for instance he told me taht there is this little divise that is in the xbox 360 taht u cannot take out which if u play online and microsoft catches you hacking with this special chip thing that changes somthing in the games, microsoft will basicly sent a EMP pulse to your game system and fry it. :O because of these little part in the system, it is very difficult if not impossoble to modify the xbox with other parts because of the compatibility of the processor and (dashboard).

Xtreme Mentor
    aluminum would have been nice too... I think this is the second case out there to address sound/vibration dampening or noise reduction with the big foam pad on the side pannel... thats a big plus IMO ... wish more cases did that instead of us having to go out and buy the expensive foam padding

Xtreme Member
    single intake is fine..exchaust hot air out quickly is more important

Xtreme Member
    Looks good... I like it.

I'm currently using the original CMStacker and it's done be well for years now, so much room. But it might soon be time for an upgrade.

I would like to add that just once I'd enjoy seeing a 3DGameMan review where at the end he goes "This is a suck ass product.".

For real, that man loves everything he get's his hands on.

"Today I'm testing a $.69 cent package of razor blades I got at Walmart... as you can see they are made of high quality steel and do a wonderful job slicing through my wrists, I do have one complaint though, the box was a little difficult to get open. Overall though, these blades are a kick ass product."
    GigaByte EP45-DS3R
    Intel Q9650 @ ???ghz 9 x ??? 1.35v ~ 1x120mm W/C
    2 x 2gb Patriot EP PC2-6400EL @ 1:1 2t 5/5/5/12 2v
    Evga 9800Gx2
    2 x 74GB Raptor Raid 0
    PPC&C 750W SSI
    Dell 2005FPW
    Cooler Master 590

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAFiZ View Post
    Looks good... I like it.

I'm currently using the original CMStacker and it's done be well for years now, so much room. But it might soon be time for an upgrade.

I would like to add that just once I'd enjoy seeing a 3DGameMan review where at the end he goes "This is a suck ass product.".

For real, that man loves everything he get's his hands on.

"Today I'm testing a $.69 cent package of razor blades I got at Walmart... as you can see they are made of high quality steel and do a wonderful job slicing through my wrists, I do have one complaint though, the box was a little difficult to get open. Overall though, these blades are a kick ass product."
    i've always thought the same way about him. then again, if you get free stuff, are you really going to say it sucks?
    Intel Core i7 920 #3841A437 @ 3.8ghz 1.26v HT off
    Thermalright True-120 Extreme
    Gigabyte ex58-UD3R @ 190x20
    6gb (3x2gb) G.Skill Pi @ 1520mhz 7-7-7-21-1T
    PNY 8800gtx @ 640/1000
    abs (tagan) 700w
    Antec Nine Hundred
    Seagate 320gb
    LG 25.5" LCD
    Logitech G11 + mx518, Logitech x530 5.1 + plantronics DSP500

Xtreme Member
    Well he has his own rating scale

Needs work! - this must be like, really sucks
    Good Value - sucks, but atleast it was cheap
    Great Value - sucks but it was made in china
    Great Gamemans Pick - good product,
    Kickass Gameman Choice - Great product, but you could get better, prob for less
    100% Kickass - Great product and priced accordingly

Even though i've seen kickass more times then I can count, this is how I see the scale.
    System
    Intel C2D Q6600 @ 3.78Ghz 1.536V (1.55V bios)
    TC PA 120.3 , D-TEK Fusion, MCP655, Micro Res, 6 Yate Fans
    Mushkin HP2-6400 2X2GB @ 100Mhz 5-4-4-12
    Asus Maximus Formula 420x9
    4 Samsung Spinpoint 250GB SATA II in raid 0
    Crossfire HD 2900XT 512MB 900/900 1.25V
    Pioneer DVD-RW
    830 Mobo Tray, Wating on MM Duality
    PC Power and Cooling 750W , mobo/cpu/gpus/cdrom , Powmax 380W , hd, fans, pump
    Acer AL2616W 19200x1200 100Hz (75hz native)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAFiZ View Post
    So true lol
    Intel Core i7 2600K~stock for now
    ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe
    2x4GB Patriot Viper@DDR3 1600
    MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 570~stock for now
    OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU
    Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
    Logitech G15 & MX518
    Thermaltake Armor Series
    SPDIF out (optical) --> Headroom 2005 DAC --> Little Dot II++ --> Senn HD595s