No, Sebastian, you didn't make my wife hate my guts, nor did you cause me bodily harm. (unless that WAS you)

You just kept (and seem to keep on) chasing me around, badmouthing me, the work I do, and anything else about me you can find. Without end.

You also seem to latch on to anyone that I have anything to do with, calling them names even if you have nothing to do with them.

I spend countless hours having to chat with you about the unit (and anything else you wanted to chat about) when I was doing your build, and then you got angry that I wasn't doing it fast enough, or angry that I wasn't there to chat with you even if I was working. On your unit.

Now it seems like you're either after money again. Or parts again. Or something again. Or nothing, and just want more reason to call me names, or discredit what I do, how I do it, who I know, and any other way to spread hate in general in my general direction.

I feel like I was trying really hard not just to be fair with you, but to help as well, since you said that you needed cash and that it would help if you just cancelled and I sent back what you'd given me. Most guys wouldn't, any business wouldn't (I was never a business, just a phase guy) but I did. I couldn't afford to pay you more than you'd given me, and I didn't really feel it was fair for you to demand back what was installed into a unit that you weren't paying for.

Sending you a brazed lineset seemed unfair too, since the work and materials that any builder puts into it should be worth something. I gave you the enclosures, even though it made the evaps themselves somewhat useless, but they were separate and yours. I covered the shipping cost of that, too.

What did I do Sebastian? I never slept with your wife, or insulted you directly, or anything, other than to accept that you wanted to cancel and refunded the money you gave me. What did I do that made you want to hate me so much, that you want to follow threads and insult me and my work constantly?

I didn't rip you off. I just wasn't willing to give you more than I had received, AND give you the evaps that I'd brazed and added flex line to, since that's basically giving you more money than I received.

If you want, sell me back the enclosures. Would my giving you money for that make anything better?

I'm grasping here, since at heart I'd just like to try to make things ok, even though it seems to me that you're happier when things aren't ok.

Gray