Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: PradaG's Never Ending Epic Journey [LL V2000 V600 A17 K10 HP BlackBird & now w/ TJ07]

Xtreme Member
    I figured that i would update the original post in case some are wondering what the deal is w/ all the builds spread over the many pages of this log.

Project 1
    It started with the V2000 just for me. While in middle of working on it, my friend the LocknessMounsta decided he wanted to upgrade his current computer

Project 2
    LocknessMounsta's HP Blackbird

Project 3
    my GF liked the results i was experiencing & wanted a little someting for herself. For being a trooper dealing with all the messes as items for the builds started to take over my residence, I decided to get her a mini version of my V2000 - so i purchased a V600 for her

Project 4
    As i made one of the most grand messes ever...it dawned upon me that now would be a great time (sarcasm) to take apart my home server a Lain Li PC-A17 & get the internals painted black w/ the rest of the parts from the above builds & give it a once over w/ some sleeving.

Project 5
    the LocknessMounsta had some extra parts (plus a BUNCH of new) & wanted to have a backup watercooled pc. He decided now was a great time (sarcasm) for me to have another project (as well as more large boxed product for my humble abode) Enter one PC-K10 by LianLi or LanCool (i've seen it as both...regardless...still silverpcs)

which brings me to Project 6
    this is a selfish tangent from the V2000 that I started this journey with with. My brain has been overflowing with ideas for a TJ07 build...& i could not take it any longer...i took the plunge & got one in the middle of all of the above...subsequently sidelining the project that started it all...the V2000 (for now as of 8/2/09)

It begins:

Tis the season for a new build….this time around I really wanted to focus on the details. On that note..should something be amiss, or look off, feel free to voice your opinion. Like all great creations…even a master faults & misses something that another eye can pick up (I imply not a thing here b/c I am far from a master – but more often than not I’m focused on one important detail in my mind & miss another in the process)

Anyone can build a computer, but what I am going for is a showpiece. I have spared no expense on the quality of parts (with the exception of cheaping out on the power supply… something that I paid the price for….deeply regret…&….something I will never do again) It is a shame that i did not go w/ the silverstone all along; I would have saved my hands quite a thrashing.

Quite a few of parts have been sitting collecting dust for longer that I would like to admit. Finding time is more difficult that one can imagine. Quite a bit of this will be worked on over xmas (when I have a day or 2 away from the office) & commencing again (if necessary) in Feb ’09 after 1099’s go out (I’m an acct/it mgr for a law firm) time is never on my side – EVER

first & foremost everything in the case short of the motherboard/v-cards & blocks will be painted black -

I wanted an automotive themed build
    I am a huge Porsche Enthusiast & I wanted in some way shape or form to incorporate a few things auto….along the same lines of the Porsche Design…an auto feel/look from a non automotive object

For me that means something with some chrome, black metal & some carbon fiber…..well…hell…A LOT of carbon fiber…but that was pretty much out. It would look a bit tacky imo (though I would not turn down an all carbon case

After purchasing (10) .2mm 9.7” x 12” sheets of real carbon fiber 4 months ago, I slowly started seeing more & more sheets return to the box I keep them in b/c it just did not look right. There will be a few accents of real carbon

The Case:

I will be using a Lian Li PC-V2000B Plus II as the foundation due to the great deal of space afforded & top it off w/ a 4 fan Koolance shroud (thank you for the clearance info Gone Cruising – no rad up there for now…but…you never know).

I did however start out with one of the best cases for water cooling with some nifty wheels already affixed. So…all is not lost with the auto theme…I’m already off to a great start since it can already roll freely & has a built in “emergency brake”

THE COOLING:

I have had some great experiences using thermal electric cooling on the cpu. This build I wanted to incorporate a TEC system for the cpu, v-cards & entire motherboard (I later found out that cooling the southbridge was not going to happen w/ the innovatek block that came with the black pearl, so I have decided to just use a fan)
    I did not like the way the blocks looked that did fit (not that I like the fan option one bit) but routing another hose to that block (SB) would disturb a flow of tubes I have already created in my head & we cannot have that!

After spending a great deal of time on www.extremesystems.org I came across a Lian Li V2000 & v1000 thread http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=154982 which sent my brain to overload. There are so many great cpu systems in this one thread. I devised a plan of attack, which brings me to the details.

The plan calls for 2 loops – one for the CPU->NB->MOSFETS & the second for the video cards each of which chilled by a hybrid CoolIt Freezone

The grocery list seems to be never ending…there are so many little bits & pieces
    As follows:

Lian Li PC-V2000B Plus II

EVGA 680i Black Pearl

(2) EVGA 9800GX2’s

(2) EK 9800GX2 Nickel Blocks

Intel E8400 E0 stepping – recently benched in a 780i FTW 4.5 @ 1.27v
    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=466655

CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 w/ ram fan

Plextor PX-755SA

WD Raptor X 150

Icy Dock 3 Bay hot swap cage

SILVERSTONE ZEUS 1200W

(it is 3 now....) Coolit Freezone Thermal Electric Coolers

(2) Feser XChanger 360's

Koolance 4 Fan Shroud

2 x MurderMod MDPC-X Psychopacks (i used one on the antec power supply i ditched & got a second for the new Silverstone Zeus)

(10) Sheets of Hayame real carbon fiber (.2mm thick w/ adhesive backing 9.7” x 12” sheets)

(2) Scythe Kaze Master Fan Controllers

(5) Enermax Magma 120mm x 25mm Twister Red & Back Fans (for the shroud on top & one for the bottom coolit freezone)

(7) Scythe Ultra Kaze 120mm x 38mm 3000RPM fans (6 for the Feser rad's - one for the freezone in the top portion of the case in the lian li 3x5.25)

many feet of 18AWG Stranded Hook Up Wire UL Approved - Black

1 x Logisys Remote Control Molex Connector Kit (RM01) a few USB/KK Header Connector 1 X 2's

3 x Dual LED - Pre-wired with Connector - 5mm - White

30 x Lian Li Anodized Thumbscrews M3 Size (1) - Black

30 x black fan screws

50 ft of red & 50 ft of black 26g

100 ft of 22g

30 ft 0.375 (3/8") Chrome Cable Sleeving (just going to use a few feet)

Lian Li Solid Aluminum Black Anodized Casters (wheels!) to replace the oem silver ones

Logisys 12" 12V LED Light Strip - White (may get a few more - i like these things)

White Illuminated Bulgin Vandal Switch - Black Housing w/ Ring Illumination

(2) NMB / Panaflo 80mm x 15mm Fan (3106KL-04W-B50-C00) (for the rear bottom of the case)

Lian Li PC-343B 3 X 5.25" Fan Module with Mesh Front and Filter

15 ft of Slim C-Strip Fan/Window Molding - Black (not going to need it all obviously)

(2) A.C. Ryan MeshxPanel™ Modder's Mesh sheets - Black (ACR-XP0748)

FrozenCPU Noise Dampening Material

TONS-O-Various Koolance compression swiveling fittings/adaptors/elbows

20 feet of NORPRENE TUBING (3/8" OD; 1/4" ID; BEND RADIUS 7/8" MIN) (I got extra for a blackbird project that i will be working on)

A bunch of various sized rubber grommets

Top Shelf LED controller

Silverstone SST-CLEARCMOS reset button

100 black pop rivets (all will be replaced to black)

12 120mm rubber black gaskets/vibration absorbers (2 extra for the LochnessMounsta's build)

4 sets of koolance quick disconnects (for removing the v-cards easily & also to remove the board) i want to be able to swap out set ups without ripping hair out of mt head

a few Hammond boxes to raise the rad above floor level & hide a few things

& a ton of blood & tears (hopefully there will be little use for the Kleenex box – I know the band aids will be on ready)

A special delivery from Barry @ Coolit:

TY you again for the speeding shipping!

3 freezone’s, some neoprene, & a MTEC controller

Well…lets start w/ taking apart one of the CoolIt Systems Freezones:

I used a blow dryer to heat up the adhesive to remove the face plate – I will not be needing any them – it makes for easier disassembly as well

There is a small screw that needs to be removed to drain & fill the system – it is located on the pump & requires an allen key

To remove the clamps that are on the system you need a small pair of metal cutters & pry the clamp back away

this initial loop you are seeing was changed after I got the toobage from Barry

I was already in possession of one freezone & wanted to get the first loop going so I used the some extra tygon I had laying around just for testing purposes

after attaching all necessary tubes/clamps/compression fittings:

it is time to start filling the loop

the only nice thing about the tygon is that you can see where there are bubbles

not a big deal though…

after opening the pump screw fill port, use a syringe like this to fill the liquid in w/:

http://www.dangerden.com/store/produ...4&cat=0&page=1

I slowly added a mixture of distilled h20 & Prestone low tox 4:1

You really do not need more than that unless you will be shipping your system to Canada or Chicago in the winter – the end result is to keep the liquid from freezing in transport & for its anti-corrosive properties

I have a little secret sauce I will be adding later on which should drop the temps even further by allowing for better absorption of the heat

I added a DangerDen 120.1 rad inline after it hits the cpu block (this has since been changed)

initial temps on the blocks (cpu/nb/v-reg/DDrad)

A few more bits to work with

Some modders mesh

Misc parts

The new switch

This was a must have

A few more misc parts

& my little led controller

The PS I will be using on the build

My murdermod Psychopack from Charles in Canada
    http://store.murdermod.com/murderwar...psychopack.htm
    - BTW - super fast delivery w/ the cheapo postage (i was not in immediate need of it) - there is so much stuff in the pack
    • 100' of MDPC-X 11/64" custom diameter sleeve
    • 10' of 3:1 heatshrink for the 11/64" sleeve
    • 12' of MDPC-X custom diameter SATA sleeve
    • 24" of 3:1 heatshrink for the SATA sleeve
    • 6' of MDPC-X 5/8" custom diameter sleeve
    • 12" of big 3:1 heatshrink for PCI-E cable transitions
    • 6" of jumbo 2:1 heatshrink for ATX cable transitions

- Very happy w/ what i got - def be getting another or 2

Let the fun begin - i have a full battery on the ipod & a ton of podcasts from sonnydeejay that have gone unlistened over the past weeks - time to jam

Note..this was a horrible choice on my part going with the antec – there are these hardened rubber????things that are used in place of heatshrink – horrible choice antec- & quite a PIA to take apart

Here are a few in progress

Some progress

A little more

Hard work does pay off

Mmmhm –this looks very nice!

Before I do the prep for the v-cards, here is loop one mounted.

Flow looks A O K
    Still not digging the SB Fan…but it serves a purpose

I was really eager to see the temps so…I jumped the gun hooked up the SATA’s & loaded Vista.
    After 12 hrs of running, the max temp under load from Everest was 39 – 24 @ idle (ALSO NOTE…this was done w/ a Q6700 @ stock settings, rather than the E8400 which is temporarily in the computer I am typing this log on

Time for some prep on the video card loop

Now onto the good stuff
    Time to take apart one of the new CoolIt Freezones

I added the scythe fans to the feser rad

I OCD’d the fittings for the better part of 4 hours

After mounting the CoolIt Freezone in the lower 120mm fan location, I added the feser rad to the mix
    & began to fiddle w/ the tubing

When it was all said & done & ended up w/ this:

Here is how the pumps will be mounted in the top section of the case

Another picture of the pump mounted on the Freezone in the 5.25 drive bays

I like the flow if the tubes a lot

It begins:

I Used AS ceramique on the GPU & ram
    2 shiney EK nickel Blocks compliment the innovatek blocks nicely

[IMG http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr277/jonhapgood/MArk%20II/100_1939.jpg[/IMG]
    One in

They are alive

Got a few items from performance-pcs.com & frozencpu.com

200ft of 18G wire, 30 ft of chrome sleeving, some 5mm led’s, a few scythe fans, a ton of power supply connectors ATX/SATA/PCIE/Molex & a multitude of male & female pins, some black lian li thumb screws, some zip tie .75” mounts, molex crimper, black lian li wheels & a less than desirable SB fan

& this nifty little thing:

It is a single channel remote control for anything molex – I plan to use it for the entire lighting system (as it will draw little current) – there are other models available w/ more channels – I have seen up to 4

WELL…..that Antec Power Supply is out..

There is a new sheriff in town:

A Silverstone Zeus 1200W

After making the decision to axe the Antec power supply, there was once again a need to order another Psychopack from Charles @ MurderMod
    http://store.murdermod.com/murderwar...psychopack.htm
    Once again it arrived in light speed via the regular post – shipped out on Monday & I received it today (& keep in mind yesterday was x-mas!) – that is speedy from Canada to Chicago!
    TY CHARLES!

Here is what is left from the first one

I will have quite a bit of sleeving to do again…lucky for me it is the weekend & I will have a little free time

After running the cards for almost 24 hours, all seems well…& the blocks are CHILLY!

I love the flow of the tubing that was attained w/ a little O C & D

I did a little overclocking - just mild on the chip - but really tried to set the v-cards a blazing....

still working with the Q6700 (for a few more days)

chip @ 3.33 1.325v rest of the settings auto
    idle 28 27 29 26
    load 40 39 38 37

as I have a few extra freezones laying around...I may choose to remove the DD rad in favor of another coolit freezone - that would put 12TEC's (6 on each freezone) on the board & CPU....VERY CHILLY to say the least - we'll see what happens after i put the dual core in - i may not need it (the extra freezone) if the temps are where i want them to be

now the cards...

Everyone knows that the GX2's are some of the hottest cards that have ever been created.

my old temps w/ the stock fans:

idle 47 48 48 49 fans @ 100% - load was well into the 70's & beyond w/ the fans @ max

NOW for the GOOD STUFF!!!!

I AM VERY IMPRESSED W/ THERMOELECTRIC COOLING

idle @ stock was 29 30 30 29
    @ Load 36 37 36 36

OC'd 756 1890 1131 @ idle 31 32 31 30
    LOAD 39 40 39 38

i even jacked the clocks to artifacting land - 777 1960 1161 still....
    my delta is less than 10c it never went above 40c- that is out of control!

more to come
    Last edited by PradaG; 08-01-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Looks like a good start but your worklog is really hard to read and to scroll through all of the pictures. Could you resize those really huge pictures to something more manageable? Photobucket can automatically resize your pictures for you, and it's very easy.

Xtreme Member
    yea - i just noticed that - i must have uploaded the original group in 17" format & the others 1MB - how can i edit my post?

edit

nevermind - b/c the pics are so huge it sent the edit button off the screen...sorry...
    Last edited by PradaG; 01-15-2009 at 10:53 AM.

I am Xtreme
    I agree with BA. It is very interesting but hard to follow.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by PradaG View Post
    yea - i just noticed that - i must have uploaded the original group in 17" format & the others 1MB - how can i edit my post?
    There is an edit button on your original post. Try to have fewer pictures per post and remove duplicate/similar images.

Looks great so far well done one comment the pictures can you resize them :-)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    I agree with BA. It is very interesting but hard to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    Looks like a good start but your worklog is really hard to read and to scroll through all of the pictures. Could you resize those really huge pictures to something more manageable? Photobucket can automatically resize your pictures for you, and it's very easy.

well...hopefully i thinned it out enough - my mind moves @ a million miles a min - so sometimes I forget to add some details along the way..i made some additions to the text which hopefully will help out...the build is quite a bit further ahead of where the log is....i'm going to have to reupload some photos @ the house tonight & get it back on track..

feel free to ask questions...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by generious View Post
    Looks great so far well done one comment the pictures can you resize them :-)
    TY

your request has been addressed

that PSU... the beast!

great build!

Chasing After Diety
    id pull that rad off your tec loop.

It acts more of a wall then it does help.

Very nice and creative way to setup 3 freezones tho.
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Wayyyyyy too much thermal paste on that video card - especially on the vregs.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    that PSU... the beast!

great build!

TY illidan - lots more to come - the build is WAY ahead of where the pics are - i have to do some reworking on photobucket to get her up to date

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post
    id pull that rad off your tec loop.

It acts more of a wall then it does help.

Very nice and creative way to setup 3 freezones tho.
    If you are referring to the rad that is on the board....you are correct....i changed that out about 2 weeks ago after testing it out, i was not too happy w/ the temps....so..i ended up removing the DD rad & replaced it with another Freezone (pics to follow)

if you are talking about the bottom TEC loop (for the v-cards)...The feser is needed

the freezone is rated to dissipate less than 200w - i would blow it up....i have already tested out the loop (an update will follow this evening after some reposting of pics) & temps remain under 40/41 (LOAD) w/ a 10c delta (& I want to drop them even further - another feser may be in order )

so...it appears the freezone helped out quite a bit allowing the temps recover quicker. (which is just what i wanted)

i wish i would have posted this sooner (your input may have saved a few wasted hours) - but....a rewarding process none the less
    Last edited by PradaG; 01-15-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polizei View Post
    Wayyyyyy too much thermal paste on that video card - especially on the vregs.

yea...i know the way it looks..that is what i get for taking a 1/2 arse pic..it was cleaned up before i put em together....that is not thermal paste on the vregs, those are thermal pads that i tried to save from the original card - i ended up scrapping that idea (mostly b/c they were falling apart) but i was gracious enough to show you a fault or 2

I accidently threw away the pads that came w/ the blocks & ended up purchasing new pads

Xtreme Enthusiast
    What a monster project!

Looking forward to following your progress.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post
    What a monster project!

Looking forward to following your progress.
    thanks charles - Your MURDERMOD's are what really got me going...the attention to detail is A++

being someone that appreciates the details it was only natural that i finally stopped reading & started doing

you truly inspired me to take on a project that i thought was outside of my skillset (i usually outsource b/c time is never available), but it turns out that it has some soothing capabilities (from the daily grind), so...i press on

lots more to come

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Very creative water loop, can't wait to see the final project and results .
    Armor.exe worklog

Mobo: Asus Rampage 2 Extreme X58
    CPU: i7 920
    GPU: ATi HD 4870x2
    Sound: Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
    PSU : Corsair HX1000
    RAM: OCZ 3 x 2GB tri channel DDR3-1600
    HDD: WD 640 Black RAID 0 + 1

Watercooled

Chasing After Diety
    the freezone is rated to dissipate less than 200w - i would blow it up....i have already tested out the loop (an update will follow this evening after some reposting of pics) & temps remain under 40/41 (LOAD) w/ a 10c delta (& I want to drop them even further - another feser may be in order )

so...it appears the freezone helped out quite a bit allowing the temps recover quicker. (which is just what i wanted)
    ahhh... so the freezone took out some heat load, and the rad compensated for whatever it was left.

okey i get it.

Yeah, when your TEC's can handle the load, the rad doesnt help, but seeing in your case, your TEC's was a net so the rad could function properly.

Another question.. at the cost of 3 freezone's wouldnt the boras been a cheaper solution?
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post
    ahhh... so the freezone took out some heat load, and the rad compensated for whatever it was left.

okey i get it.

Yeah, when your TEC's can handle the load, the rad doesnt help, but seeing in your case, your TEC's was a net so the rad could function properly.

Another question.. at the cost of 3 freezone's wouldnt the boras been a cheaper solution?
    well yes & no...the set up goes TEC->TEC->PUMP->V-CARDS (nice & chilly water)->RAD->TEC

so in effect the rad does what it normally would - remove the heat from water that the v-cards supplied & then reuturns to the freezone which receives semi-cooled water, drops the water temps again & sends it back to the cards (chilly)

I got quite a deal on the 3 freezones & this is my first attempt @ thermo board cooling did not know what to expect. Should it not have gone wel;, I would not have had any problems getting rid of what i did not use. Now on the other hand w/ the boreas....there are only a select few that want them & those that do want it new & w/ the warranty

& yes...a boreas could have been a better option..It is the route i am going w. my next build....(a coolit boreas w/ the TJ chassis & some murdermod goodies! & a few more fesers)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exe163 View Post
    Very creative water loop, can't wait to see the final project and results .
    TY - well not the final project...but a nice update bringing it just about current

Quick update

A few of the bits I ordered arrived

I got another pair of static gloves (dog decided that she needed another chew toy w/o my knowledge) a bunch of black & red wire (22g & 26g for fans/lighting) some clamps (for something else obviously) some red heat shrink, red 1/8” sleeving (for some accents) and a toy I absconded from my cattle dog after she made off w/ one of my gloves (I may return it at some point)

I decided to remove the DD rad in favor of something a little chillier:

I added another Enermax Magma red fan in front of the Freezone in the bottom, this will help get that hot air out of the perforated holes (there was a little build up that was returning back into the bottom portion of the case) it also braces the freezone so it is level (bonus!)
    And I added a Scythe Ultra Kaze 120mm x 38mm 3000RPM fan to the Lian Li 3x5.25 drive bay to exhaust the air a little better from the Freezone

& now on to reworking the loop

I figured while I was redoing the loop I might as well add the chrome sleeving to the compression to compression connections
    This is where I got the idea for the chrome sleeving (it is a Porsche Design Pen I got from my GF years ago – I have quite the PD collection)

So..w/ this special hand delivery from The LochnessMounsta (a hot knife)

I begin another sleeving process

OR NOT……..

That is a huge prob – the freaking hot knife got so hot that it melted the metal threading for the connection from the knife to the iron when I was cutting my first piece..

I decided to relieve some tension & stare at what has been completed and after a little time passed...i realized that there is something unbalanced with the bottom of the case….it needs something…..

A second feser! (also some Koolance fittings, black fan grills for the top shroud & some more scythe fans)

I added the fan grills & black screws to the Koolance shroud (The red Enermax magma fans look very nice as my accent color)

I also noted that i want to get some quick disconnects to be able to swap the board for something a little "confidential" i'll prob do the same w/ the cards

& last but not least….

HELLO BABY!

It just fits – all 6 scythe fans the 2 Fesers & the width of the modders mesh that will fill the void made after (2) apx 6”x19” holes are cut out of the bottom of each door

i'll be sending the hot h20 from the v-cards into the rear Feser, into the front feser, then back to the chiller

More to come
    Last edited by PradaG; 01-15-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Xtreme Member
    WOW that is amazing! put up a full case pic. thanks

ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 920 cpu | Corsair Tri Channel 6 GB | GTX 580 FTW Hydro | Corsair P256 SSD| 4 TB OF HDD | Corsair HX1000 PSU
    Loop #1: TFC 480 | KOOLANCE 350 BLOCK | Loop #2: TFC 360 | FTW HYDRO | Swiftech NB Block | MM Pinnacle 24 Case

HEAT

Current on going build, Mountain Mods Pinnacle 24

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemon View Post
    WOW that is amazing! put up a full case pic. thanks
    ask & ye shall receive

Xtreme Member
    Thank You! Really nice project.

ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 920 cpu | Corsair Tri Channel 6 GB | GTX 580 FTW Hydro | Corsair P256 SSD| 4 TB OF HDD | Corsair HX1000 PSU
    Loop #1: TFC 480 | KOOLANCE 350 BLOCK | Loop #2: TFC 360 | FTW HYDRO | Swiftech NB Block | MM Pinnacle 24 Case

HEAT

Current on going build, Mountain Mods Pinnacle 24

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemon View Post
    Thank You! Really nice project.
    TY!

happy to

Xtreme Enthusiast
    TY - well not the final project...but a nice update bringing it just about current
    By final project I meant the completed build .

Very nice tube management. Do the Enermax magma well? I really dig the color and planning to get some for myself.
    Armor.exe worklog

Mobo: Asus Rampage 2 Extreme X58
    CPU: i7 920
    GPU: ATi HD 4870x2
    Sound: Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
    PSU : Corsair HX1000
    RAM: OCZ 3 x 2GB tri channel DDR3-1600
    HDD: WD 640 Black RAID 0 + 1

Watercooled

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast