Thread: Mayhems Chiller liquids

Xtreme Addict

Mayhems Chiller liquids

We don't keep still.

we will be releasing 2 new liquids in our range

Mayhems Chiller + and Mayhems Chiller Extreme.

These are concentrated 500ml bottles for use in water cooling pc's as well as chillers.

Mayhems Chiller + can go down to -35c - can make up to 4 Ltrs
    Mayhems Chiller Extreme can go down to -55c - can make up to 5 Ltrs

Mayhems Chiller + is based on our Vegetable extract
    Mayhems Chiller extreme is based on our newly developed Ethylene Glyco has been tested and classified as Non-Toxic by an EPA certified laboratory. Previously Propylene Glycol was the only non-toxic glycol available. That is no longer the case.

Ill update these posts with full specs with in the next few days.

Mick
    Mayhems Lastest News -> https://www.facebook.com/Mayhems2009

If you need to direct contact me its michael at mayhems dot co dot uk.

I am Xtreme
    So I guess the "dye" has been cast?

Xtreme Addict
    We will be changing the name and logo soon to just mayhems, Our range is expanding so quickly and our liquids are rapidly expanding as well as some other ideas we have.

All so the dyes are really just a small part of what we sell

The biggest seller we actually do is the ultra Pure H20 range.

The only thing stopping us is money but we will get there in the end.

Xtreme Addict
    I've been kind of out of the loop but attempting to follow your status since I really like the dyes. Do you ship to the US now or is it still UK only?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by faster3200 View Post
    I've been kind of out of the loop but attempting to follow your status since I really like the dyes. Do you ship to the US now or is it still UK only?
    Yes, he does ship to the US.

Xtreme Addict
    We have a problem with web site and paypal atm so weve upgrade the backend software and working on the site again.

Once its complete it will be up and running again with the ability to not use pay pal and use world pay instead.

We ship all over the world except for Liquids. Only dyes.

Liquids can only bee sent to Europe. How ever we may be able to send these as they are only 500ml and it may be cheap enough to ship to the USA.

Xtreme Addict
    Mayhems Chiller+ Clear 500ml

Mayhems Chiller + has been specially formulated to work with high end chillers. The liquid has a very low freezing point of -35c which is perfect for water chillers used in water cooling pcs. Mayhems Chiller + is a concentrate which can be mixed with Mayhem Ultra Pure H20 to create the perfect mix for your chiller.

Mayhems Chiller+ is used to keep high end water chillers in perfect working condition and contains anti corrosive inhibitors and anti algae build up chemicals to provide the ultimate protection for you water cooling chiller. Mayhems Chiller+ comes in a concentrate form and can be mixed by the user to their very own requirements. Mayhem Chiller + is the perfect liquid cooling additive for any water cooling chiller and is also eco friendly.

Mayhems Chiller+ can all so be used in normal water cooling systems and can make up to 4 Ltrs of mixed liquid for a water cooling PC.

Properties & Benefits

Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your very own colours
    Child Safety Cap
    Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
    Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
    -35c freezing point
    Generally Recognised as Safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as food a additive
    Mobilisers to prevent scale or sludge filming
    Boiling Point : up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
    85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
    Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
    Can be stored for up to 3 years (if stored in a cool dry environment out of direct sunlight)
    Made in the UK

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mayhems Chiller Extreme Clear 500ml

Mayhems Chiller Extreme has been specially formulated to work with high end chillers. The liquid has a very low freezing point of -55c which is perfect for water chillers used in water cooling pcs. Mayhems Chiller Extreme is a concentrate which can be mixed with Mayhem Ultra Pure H20 to create the perfect mix for your chiller.

Mayhems Chiller Extreme is used to keep high end water chillers in perfect working condition and contain anti corrosive inhibitors and anti algae build up chemicals to provide the ultimate protection for you water cooling chiller. Mayhems Chiller Extreme comes in a concentrate form and can be mixed by the user to their very own requirements. Mayhem Chiller Extreme is the perfect liquid cooling additive for any water cooling chiller and is also echo friendly.

Mayhems Chiller Extreme can all so be used in normal water cooling systems and can make up to 5 Ltrs of mixed liquid for a water cooling PC.

Although based on Ethylene Glycol, Mayhems Chiller Extreme has been tested and classified as Non-Toxic by an EPA certified laboratory. Previously Propylene Glycol was the only non-toxic glycol available. That is no longer the case.

Properties & Benefits

Child Safety Cap
    Contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in such systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for mild & stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass and cast iron. 
    -55c freezing point
    Contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
    Boiling Point : up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
    Biodegradable (90% over ten days) and will not remain in the environment or bio-accumulate. 
    Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
    Exhibits super-cooling characteristics and mixtures containing in excess of 50% by volume do not freeze solid, alleviating any concern over possible expansion and burst damage.
    Can be stored for up to 3 years (if stored in a cool dry environment out of direct sunlight)
    Made in the UK

The only thing holding us back with these atm is bottles. These liquids have been tested over 1 year in two chillers and have worked perfectly causing no fouling and perfect for heat removal for the blocks to the chiller.

Mayhems Chiller plus can go down to -35c and Mayhems Chiller extreme can go down to -50c. Both can be used with dyes and are best mixed with Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 to create the best cooling solutions for water chillers on the market place today.

-=Don't be a sheep and put some Mayhem in your system to day=-

Last edited by mlwood37; 07-18-2011 at 01:12 AM.

-100c Club
    Cool stuff Mayhem. I might try that myself on my next chiller build

Xtreme Member
    during 6 years in medical school i was told that ethyleneglycole=poison. then while i worked at IC i saw some patient with automotive coolant poisoning. it causes liver failure, haemolisis(not a symptom of EG poisoning*facepalm*) and renal failure. in severe cases patient life is endangered. since when poison become non-toxic? or there is another "non-toxic" Ethylene Glycol
    Last edited by Vetalar; 07-19-2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: bad memory

Ω
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetalar View Post
    during 6 years in medical school i was told that ethyleneglycole=poison. then while i worked at IC i saw some patient with automotive coolant poisoning. it causes liver failure, haemolisis and renal failure. in severe cases patient life is endangered. since when poison become non-toxic? or there is another "non-toxic" Ethylene Glycol
    He never stated that it was non-toxic. He stated that it was "very low oral toxicity". EG poisoning is very easily treated with basically large doses of alcohol. You also may want to look over your medical school notes as well as Hemolysis is not usually a classic presentation of EG poisoning.

People who usually suffer from EG toxicity/poisoning present with CNS depression, renal insufficiency/failure, increased heart rate and blood pressure, hyperventilation usually due to metabolic acidosis, low calcium levels in the blood, CHF and prolonged QT interval.

The only reason someone may develop hemolysis who has EG toxicity/poisoning is usually because that person also has a G6PD deficiency.

And before you start wondering how I may know all of this, I've been a practicing Paramedic for over 10 years.
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    " Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" - In times of war, the law falls silent.

Ω
    Oops. Double post.
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    " Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" - In times of war, the law falls silent.

Kyprioth
    I've been a practicing Paramedic for over 10 years.
    You're a hero, nothing but respect here mate. You guys don't get told that enough.

Mayhems Chiller+ is used to keep high end water chillers in perfect working condition and contains anti corrosive inhibitors and anti algae build up chemicals to provide the ultimate protection for you water cooling chiller.
    So it serves as anti corrosion, pt nuke alternative and anti freeze all in one for the h20 in your loop? Sounds good to me.

Might consider grabbing some if you decide to ship it internationally. If not maybe I can get somebody over there to put some in a water-tight package and float it in the general direction of Aus. Should still get here before Scorptec gets my damn motherboard in stock from their suppliers

Xtreme Addict
    We will soon be re-shipping to a international Re-Seller so any one in the world can get any of our liquids.

Btw this is why i love this community because i don't have to go into grate detail to much because there are far clever people on here then me who can give all the ins and out.

Ohms thank you, you hit the nail on the head with a very large hammer.

Mayhems Chiller + will be fine for you to use if you do not or would not like to use Mayhems Chiller Extreme. Mayhems Chiller + is based on vegetable extract. We are trying to cater for many different people with in our area of products.

I have had long discussions and done lots of research into all my products my self and have decided to offer every one two alternatives. Its for you the buyer / User to decide which one you like. I am just giving you the options to choose.

Do not for get ALL our products come with CHILD SAFETY CAPS .... We are a seller , manufacturer that very much cares about how we package our material.

You as the User are responsible for the use of the liquids and were you store them. I have 3 children and i care very much for them and fully understand what i sell and even what i use my self.

Mick
    Last edited by mlwood37; 07-18-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    This is a quote from the manufacture of the liquids we buy in from the data sheets.

******* have developed and patented the DeTox™
    additive. DeTox™ prevents Ethylene Glycol from
    being metabolised (during digestion) into toxic byproducts,
    which cause kidney failure, blindness and
    death. 4 Tests carried out on ************
    confirmed the toxicity was “so low that it was
    impossible to determine an LD50 5 value”.

I hope this helps you guys. We will be doing the MSDS sheets Before this goes up on sale and this will be available to any one who requests it,
    Last edited by mlwood37; 07-18-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Kyprioth
    We will soon be re-shipping to a international Re-Seller so any one in the world can get any of our liquids.
    I hope this helps you guys. We will be doing the MSDS sheets Before this goes up on sale and this will be available to any one who requests it
    Awesome. Cheers mate.

Xtreme Member
    stated that it was "very low oral toxicity"
    it was stated for Mayhems Chiller+ Clear 500ml
    Although based on Ethylene Glycol, Mayhems Chiller Extreme has been tested and classified as Non-Toxic
    that was my concern for Mayhems Chiller Extreme Clear 500ml
    but after that info
    DeTox™ prevents Ethylene Glycol from
    being metabolised (during digestion) into toxic byproducts
    it's clear for me.
    Hemolysis is not usually a classic presentation of EG poisoning
    my memory didn't serve me well *facepalm*. we saw about 20 severe cases of EG poisoning and 2 or 3 of them has hemolysis... may be due to mixed poisoning
    I've been a practicing Paramedic for over 10 years
    my 2 years in anesthesiology and intense care in local ER hospital (500k population) and 8 yrs same occupation in state clinical hospital
    Last edited by Vetalar; 07-19-2011 at 01:34 AM.