Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson dying edit: Dead!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    He proved it himself by paying out large sums of hush money.

He should've just beat it....
    It's not evidence.

However..
    With faith in humanity, the chances are higher that the masses (humanity at large) is correct in that we are generally judging Michael Jackson to be a pedophile.

When taking all of the large-scale accusations in the history of human existence, more than 50% of them have turned out to be true. We are indeed more reliable than not, when it comes to the spoken word.

Back to the hush-hush $$.. let's imagine that if you had millions of dollars.. you would do anything to protect your reputation, right? In such a desperate moment, heck, you'd try spending millions of $$ to fix it, if nothing else has worked.

--two awesome rigs, wildly customized with
    5.1 Sony speakers, Stereo 3D, UV Tourmaline Confexia, Flame Bl00dr4g3 Fatal1ty
    --SONY GDM-FW900 24" widescreen CRT, overclocked to:
    2560x1600 resolution at 68Hz!(from 2304x1440@80Hz)

Updated List of Video Card GPU Voodoopower Ratings!!!!!

Attack Dachshund
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    snip
    yeah, I hearya... I've made quite a few jokes about him in the past..

but when someone dies, it's just not respectful to others that do mourn the individual to drag out the negative aspects of their life. I'm sure there are people that probably mourn his passing, so by draggin it through the mud you are disrespecting the living. I could care less about MJ, he's dead. It's the living you show a little respect to. I've been to to many funerals to figure that one out.

as already said, probably should have had 2 threads.

1. RIP MJ
    2. Good riddens MJ

then you'd have a thread for both groups.

personally I never liked MJ, and really disliked him and his behavior in his later years. But that's not gonna make me stoop to the level of being an a$$hole to the poeple that do mourn his passing. those people are still alive, why rub their nose in the dirt? they didn't do anything wrong.

anyway, as usual some people have no class. such is the human condition.
    Last edited by MikeB12; 06-26-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by yonton228 View Post
    I see a lot of people commenting about certain "negative" posts about him. I must say I do think he did get a bit grabby ass with some kids. After the first couple of times it comes the parents; if they want to send their children to stay with a "supposed" child grabby ass they seem to be the ones at fault. He basically settled out of court for most of these charges thus leading me to believe he did it. If I was ever accused of playing grabby ass with kids and I DID NOT DO IT, I would fight to my death trying to prove otherwise.

He was a GREAT performer.....NOBODY can deny that. He style of music may no have been my style BUT I can give him much praise for what he did for the music industry. I thoroughly enjoyed the song/video of Thriller ( I honestly don't know who didn't). There are about 2-3 other songs/videos that I enjoyed other than that...not so much.

I feel bad for his kids but I can honestly say I do not feel bad that he died. There are many thousands of people who die each day....specifically those who are in some branch of the military (I do specify the U.S. military, but I give respect to those who die for what ever country they may be defending*). He was a GREAT performer with a supposed HORRIBLE personal life history. Be it that he was beaten, molested himself ( from family or others) to potential molestation charges/ questionable parenting skills.

Meh.... In the end. If anyone has problems with what I typed either report me or PM me. I wouldn't mind talking further about subject matter. I do think that many a person would not understand what I mean just from this post.

Long story short:

As a performer: Amazing
    As a person: (from which HE showed us and what was said about him...) Horrible

-yonton228/timmy
    Lets forget all the charity work that he has done as a person, and remember him for something that never been proven.

30 children that were at the ranch at the time denied, being sexually molested. In addition the child own mother, denied sexual abuse was occuring.

The kid three years authorizes a book that tells of these exploits. Honestly if you were sexually molested and traumatized from sexual abuse, would you want a book to be published about it?

The father was a semi dead beat dad, who was behind on child support payments when he made the law-suit. Both of them now, are living the high life with MJ money.

As for settling, alot of celebrities just want to get these types of things over with. The longer it takes place, the more bad publicity that celebrity will get. The stress of the shorter court case already took its toll on michael and he took drugs for stress and just had a meltdown. People get way over emotional over a topic like sexual abuse and will believe since it such a touchy subject. Alot of the jury might believe it and ignore evidence based on them being parents and to some extent irrational.

Bofox, at the time after the lawsuit, most people still believed in Michael. However his behavior afterward hurt his credibility and I am not so sure the results would be the same.
    Last edited by tajoh111; 06-26-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Fox View Post
    Back to the hush-hush $$.. let's imagine that if you had millions of dollars.. you would do anything to protect your reputation, right? In such a desperate moment, heck, you'd try spending millions of $$ to fix it, if nothing else has worked.
    no i would go to trial, as any innocent man would. as we know, these are the type of allegations that never go away.

you have no other choice but to clear your name completely, if you dont, there will allways be dought.

and for an innocent man, that is not an option

although not 100% correct all the time, we put faith in our justice systems, there are appeal processes for the prounced guilty, and in micheals case i accept he was found not guilty in the second case.

but he wasnt in the first with jordy chandler, he paid hush money, for me that means hes guilty

Attack Dachshund
    you know what I find pretty revealing about the human mind here?

Farrah Fawcett also died yesterday, that RIP thread only has 4 posts. And she was a fox. Charlie's Angels, Logans Run, etc... http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=227989

yet this RIP MJ thread has over 100 posts.

Why? because people gravitate to NEGATIVITY like a moth to a flame.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB12 View Post
    you know what I find pretty revealing about the human mind here?

Farrah Fawcett also died yesterday, that RIP thread only has 4 posts. And she was a fox. Charlie's Angels, Logans Run, etc... http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=227989

yet this RIP MJ thread has over 100 posts.

Why? because people gravitate to NEGATIVITY like a moth to a flame.
    thats soo true i was thinking the same exact thing this morning when i saw the confirmed news of Mj's death. its kinda sad that bad/negative news always gets more coverage.
    and yup Farrah Fawcett was a total fox
    Evga X58 sli under cascade
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=219788
    Evga X58 Sli ultimate overclocking/ overview/ discussion thread
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=221082

proud owner of E8600 Q822A435

Banned
    I do agree, that we all seem to focus on the negative, and also the morbid, just this minute i was watching the micheal jackson thing on TV, and they had a helicopter hovering over the hospital taking video of micheal being loaded into an ambulance, wrapped in a white sheet.

do we really need to see that? how far do we go? is this the limit?

hell why dont we just have the Post mortem (autopsy) live on TV?

i blame america

EEEEEH EEEEH, SHAMON, WHOS BAD?
    Last edited by soundood; 06-26-2009 at 01:15 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    the sh1t I read in this thread is unbelievable and downright disrespectful to the deceased ....this thread should be locked or deleted.
    Core i7 920 D0 3844A717 4.40Ghz HT on @1.36v (LinX/Prime/3D stable), Corsair 850W, 12GB OCZ Platinum 1600, P6T Deluxe V2, EVGA GTX 285 SS, OCZ Vortex SSD 30GB x3 RAID0, HAF 932.
    Water Cooling Setup: XSPC RX360, MCP355 + XSPC Res Top, Swiftech GTZ, 1/2" Tygon, Scythe S-Flex SFF21F push, 20mm yateloon D12SL-12C pull.

Opteron 148 CABNE 0528 GPMW 3.1Ghz @1.6v Prime Stable. Westy 37" LVM-37W3, DFI Venus 975, 2GB TeamX Cronus Micron, GSkill HZ, Sapphire X1900XTX, Zippy 700W, X-Fi Xtrememusic, 36GB Raptors x2 @Raid-0.
    WC Setup: PA120.3 +Shroud, MCP655, STORM, MCW60, 1/2" Tygon, mini res, Yate Loon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ben805 View Post
    the sh1t I read in this thread is unbelievable and downright disrespectful to the deceased ....this thread should be locked or deleted.
    you dont like some posts, so you call for a thread lock?

i dont agree with your post/comments, nor like them, but i undertand your right to express it, without looking for a thread lock.

as i said before he was a pedophile (in my opinion) where is the respect in that, alive or dead?

Last edited by soundood; 06-26-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Attack Dachshund
    as i said before he was a pedophile (in my opinion) where is the respect in that, alive or dead?
    repaeat: when someone dies, it's just not respectful to others that do mourn the individual to drag out the negative aspects of their life. I'm sure there are people that probably mourn his passing, so by draggin it through the mud you are disrespecting the living. It's the living you show a little respect to, not the dead. I've been to to many funerals to figure that one out.

anyway, obviously some people don't have the life experience to understand that.

Banned
    you dont like some posts, so you call for a thread lock?

i dont agree with your post/comments, nor like them, but i undertand your right to express it, without looking for a thread lock.
    A pity you weren't such a champion for free speech whenever your beloved AMD wasn't having gushing uncritical praise directed towards it.

Xtreme Addict
    Here's a videoclip, in his memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVi7xiKtJF4

He's mortal body will decay with time, but his music will live on and reborn.

The sad part, about XS:

ShamWoW - Hooker Fight - was good enough to be a news.

And this major news, regarding Michael Jackson's death - is not.
    Last edited by XSAlliN; 06-26-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Banned
    repaeat: when someone dies, it's just not respectful to others that do mourn the individual to drag out the negative aspects of their life. I'm sure there are people that probably mourn his passing, so by draggin it through the mud you are disrespecting the living. It's the living you show a little respect to, not the dead. I've been to to many funerals to figure that one out.

anyway, obviously some people don't have the life experience to understand that.
    yeah life experience thats it, thats the one, you hit it on the nail

yep, i am 2 years old and never been to a funeral, quite the contrary, i have buried both parents, 6 uncles and two aunties, in the last 8 years. if my father was a pedophile he would get the same treatment i give micheal jackson. he doesnt deserve one ounce of respect.

neither do the people who mourn him, as in my book, if you mourn a pedo, you might as well condone what he did.

i believe now he is dead, we will see more insight into what he was really like, he virtualy bankrupted himself trying to gag the media in his last few years here, there is no gag anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Boga View Post
    A pity you weren't such a champion for free speech whenever your beloved AMD wasn't having gushing uncritical praise directed towards it.
    as usual with you Chad, not on topic, and flame baiting, nothing ever changes with you. you are now back on my ignore list

Attack Dachshund
    ^ nice avatar.. you're losin' it soundood...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    all reports of him being dead are actually wrong.....he was in the children's ward having a stoke
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghong1970 View Post
    yea.. i need help... seriously......last time i went to the bathroom, it seems that the male has the pecker that pokes the female, right?

i'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by lennox View Post
    holy cow do you really run 1/2" tubing without clamps? that's like banging a prostitute without a condom!
    Lian Li V2000B Special Water cut: DFI LanParty X48 LT T2R : Q6600 @3.21 ghtz : 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 32mb cache 1tb HDD's : HD 4870x2 : 4GB domminator : Swiftech GTZ block : PA120.3 : DCC 18w res top : DCC 18w res top : EK FC 4870x2 :

Current Project:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=214295

Banned
    Can't lose what you never had in the first place.

Banned
    thanks, i have had maybe 6 so far, all with the oddest pics of jackson i can find, and that isnt hard

although this last one is actualy not a pic of micheal, but a halloween mask you can purchase, i might get it in fact

on a side note, two of the most annoying things in the world to me are happening right now,

wimbledon tennis, i hate the sport and also hate the people who come here to see it and use my parking places and block the roads (i live next to it)

and mass hysteria, no dought we will have two weeks solid of mind numbing Jackson TV and radio, you can see it now.

Michael: The Man
    We are the World: Michael the true story
    MTV: Michael Jackson Day (Non stop)

the list goes on, until they bury him, which i hope is soon

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I wonder if Maddox will do something on this?
    Well,it's a shocker for sure.
    God Speed.

Xtreme Member
    soundood - did you personally knew him or had any evidence that he is a pedophile ? Or you just ate what the media served you ?

I love his music and i believe that he didnt did nothing of what he was accused.

Of course having so many plastic surgeries and showing a baby out of the window is not normal but that doesnt make him a bad person !!! He is a pop legend, without him the nowdays music would not be nowhere, where is today... Although i didnt had the luck to live in the 80s, his music is great, much better than the crap played today on the radio like :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: dolls or Rihanna or whatewer...
    24/7 PC: Motherboard : Biostar T-Force I45 || CPU : Intel Pentium D930 @ 5000 Mhz On custom 400W Peltier cooler
    GFX : Sapphire HD2900 Pro 512-bit @875/2200Mhz!!! || RAM :Crucial Ballistix @ 1066mhz 5-5-5-10
    HDD : WD 80Gb SATA + 250Gb WD SATA II || PSU : Akasa paxpower 460W (Blue led fan) + Forton XBooster 300W Mouse : A4 Tech X-718F, Steelpad QcK+
    Audio : Creative SB Audigy 2 Platinum eX + DIY 2.1 Audio system Custom Benchmarking Windows XP SP2

Lan Party PC: DFI LP NF3 250Gb || AMD Athlon64 @ 2,6Ghz || A-Data Vitesta 600 Mhz || 6600GT Passive || 250Gb WD + 40Gb Maxtor
    Notebook: HP 530 Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 || 1Gb 667Mhz RAM || 160Gb HDD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josifek View Post
    soundood - did you personally knew him or had any evidence that he is a pedophile ? Or you just ate what the media served you ?
    i ate what the media served me, with chips and peas, then had an O.J is innocent milkshake.

pleeeaase, i read, and i read a lot, i cross referance, and then decide. he was a pedo and thats that, i also believe that he abused Macaulay Culkin, but for various reasons it was hushed up by the hollywood machine. it just wouldnt have done any of them any good, in there quest for fame or continiued fame. or for more importantly the old mafia money in hollywood.

Of course having so many plastic surgeries and showing a baby out of the window is not normal but that doesnt make him a bad person !!! ...
    yeah hes a wonderful guy ehh? hanging a three year old out a window, at great height by its ankles, this action is bad period, therefore hes bad.

he even says so in his album of the same name

in contrast, my youngest is my three year old son, who is here right now as i type, the thought would never cross my mind to dangle him out of a window 5 floors up.

anyway they are not even his children, this will become apparent in the next few weeks.

on a side note what do you think about this statement, that is true: 'Jackson settled a civil suit out of court with the Chandler family and their legal team for $22 million'

$22 million? are you kidding me? who in there right mind with nothing to hide settles out of court for this amount of money?
    Last edited by soundood; 06-26-2009 at 03:10 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Yes i dont say that he was quite normal but i also dont think that he was a phedophile... Anyway his legacy to modern music is HUGE and I doubt anyone - singer or a band in the near future can "Beat it"
    24/7 PC: Motherboard : Biostar T-Force I45 || CPU : Intel Pentium D930 @ 5000 Mhz On custom 400W Peltier cooler
    GFX : Sapphire HD2900 Pro 512-bit @875/2200Mhz!!! || RAM :Crucial Ballistix @ 1066mhz 5-5-5-10
    HDD : WD 80Gb SATA + 250Gb WD SATA II || PSU : Akasa paxpower 460W (Blue led fan) + Forton XBooster 300W Mouse : A4 Tech X-718F, Steelpad QcK+
    Audio : Creative SB Audigy 2 Platinum eX + DIY 2.1 Audio system Custom Benchmarking Windows XP SP2

Lan Party PC: DFI LP NF3 250Gb || AMD Athlon64 @ 2,6Ghz || A-Data Vitesta 600 Mhz || 6600GT Passive || 250Gb WD + 40Gb Maxtor
    Notebook: HP 530 Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 || 1Gb 667Mhz RAM || 160Gb HDD

Xtreme Enthusiast
    He was genius artist and true pedophile. That what actually controversial about him. If he wasn't mind sick nobody was going to say anything bad for him right now. Or if he wasn't such a talent nobody was going to defend him... Which is kind a ed up. Because people with his sickness should stay at prison and never see daylight. But as Soundood said the guy has money and he was popular so he bought his way out. If he was a normal plumber Joe he was going to be register as sex predator list and he was going to be beaten every now and then by angry mob...

It is
    Please stop.

Thank you.
    ~Opinion about Dogs~~~~~~~Hug~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    Please stop.

Thank you.
    agreed, although i stand by what i say, there is no point in flogging a dead horse, or a michael jackson for that matter

Ker-Pow !
    Lets drop the personal attacks at members please guys. We are all entitled to our views on Wacko.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast