Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project murderbox: Jeremiah

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    The entire machine has been shipped today to it's well deserving owner. I really became attached to this and it was a sad day to see it go.

Time for a drink. Cheers Jeremiah.
    Kirk-

Thanks for everything man! Its been great working with you, and once again, I appreciate all the effort you put into this thing. Keep up the good work. Now I will be impatiently waiting on the post man.

J

Banned
    Amazing work as always Kirk.

Look forward to many many more

Xtreme Member
    very nice work, love the sleeved look.
    CPU: Core2Quad q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (highest so far 4.2GHz)
    GPU: XFX 9800GTX @ 850/1230
    Ram: Samsung 4GB (4x1GB) 700MHz PC5300
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32)
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt DxX
    HDD:WD5001AALS, ST3250410AS, ST3500410AS, ST3500320AS - 1.75TB
    DVD: LG H26N,LG GH20LS10 both sata
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500/Razor Barracuda HP-1 / AC-1
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v
    3Dmark06:17,814 AquaMark:190,865

Never go full retard

Well done Kirk!!

Xtreme Member
    Beautiful Work

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Congratulations Kirk; fantastic job my friend.

MDPC
    Kirk: Big compliments for murderbox USA 1!

Building something which truly has no compromise in any corner is tough, and I think every builder here agrees. Building a rig for someone else who will inspect every little corner is a challenge, because photos are one story to show off the beautiful parts of a system, but it needs to meet the quality in real life ... in corners where no human has looked before .

Therefore: Big respect to you and all others who step up to these challenges.

Huston, we have lift-off

Xtreme Member
    Outstanding work.
    Project ChAos

MM UFO CYO\Asus P6T6 WS Revolution\Core i7 920 D0\XFX HD 5870 x2\Corsair HX1000\Corsair Dominator PC3 12800\VelociRaptor 150, Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB\HP 36G 15k SAS x2

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by dingdong555 View Post
    Absolutely fantastic Kirk.

For the first murderMod you've built, you've reached a standard that only a few can reach. Keep it up man, can't wait for the next one
    Thanks James. Just wait until you build one for somebody else, then you'll be living the dream. It's quite enjoyable, however a bit more stressful. The next build will definitely be a fun one too, I mean, what's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Just .............................. fantastic, Kirk. What a debut for the US m/M team. Jeremiah will be one happy guy. You should be very pleased
    Thanks Sharon. Charles and Nils have given me Ronald McDonald shoes to fill but I'm always up for a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post
    Thanks for all that eye candy. You did that murderbox proud.
    Thanks CD! I'm no where near the modgod like yourself but I truly enjoy this great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Kirk-

Thanks for everything man! Its been great working with you, and once again, I appreciate all the effort you put into this thing. Keep up the good work. Now I will be impatiently waiting on the post man.

J
    I hope your post man has a strong back because that is one heavy sucker.

Thanks again Jeremiah, I'm certain that you'll really enjoy your murderbox and hope you have enjoyed the whole experience. It's been a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
    Amazing work as always Kirk.

Look forward to many many more
    Thanks Damon. I'm patiently awaiting the completion of your build. Thanks for taking the time to download the photos, as I know dial up can be a killer. Sorry, I just had to poke a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    very nice work, love the sleeved look.
    Thanks! It's what Jeremiah had in mind after seeing the Fried Chicken build that Charles did months ago. At first I was a little hesitant but I think it turned out really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post

Well done Kirk!!
    Thanks Cam!

Quote Originally Posted by jpm804 View Post
    Beautiful Work
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post
    Congratulations Kirk; fantastic job my friend.
    Thanks Charles, or should I say, inspirational leader.

Quote Originally Posted by dualbrain View Post
    Kirk: Big compliments for murderbox USA 1!

Building something which truly has no compromise in any corner is tough, and I think every builder here agrees. Building a rig for someone else who will inspect every little corner is a challenge, because photos are one story to show off the beautiful parts of a system, but it needs to meet the quality in real life ... in corners where no human has looked before .

Therefore: Big respect to you and all others who step up to these challenges.

Huston, we have lift-off
    "That's one small step for murderbox; one giant leap for Kirk" Nils ...Armstrong?

Thanks Nils. It's been a pleasure getting to know and work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aielman View Post
    Outstanding work.
    Thanks Aielman!

Round 2 is about to begin.

MDPC
    Mission to Mars?

Just amazing man
    Intel I7 860@3.9| EVGA P55 FTW Edition | 4GB DDR3-1600 | ATI 5850 | Corsair 800D | Antec Quattro 850Watt | 3x640gb WD blacks Raid 0 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit | 3x24" LG Monitors 5760*1080 | WaterCooled

Engineering The Xtreme
    man I wish I could have the job of building rigs more often.... 2 a year is all that I can muster currently

Great work as always BA

I am Xtreme
    i droolz, the picture taking and the reservoir and the sleeving are perfect 10/10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post

Thanks Damon. I'm patiently awaiting the completion of your build. Thanks for taking the time to download the photos, as I know dial up can be a killer. Sorry, I just had to poke a little fun.
    Looking good on the "go broke" build. Allot of stuff arrived today including your sleeving package. One more box-o-goodies and it is time to go nuts. Hoping to be done by mid next week. Then I have so much testing to do. I guess I have to make up for your lack of time to play with gear

Dont worry. I will do you proud there too LOL.

I am Xtreme
    Kirk,
    I have been out for a while and working hard! Obviously you have been busy too. This is an outstanding build my friend! The sleeving on the tubing is outrageous. A work of art!
    Rocky

Xtreme Member
    Damn next pron
    ~~~~~~~~water ed ~~~~~~~~~~
    Sry 4 my english
    http://galeriawc.pl

Banned
    where is everyone getting those res holders they are so dam sexy

Xtreme Enthusiast
    damn Kirk - i go away for a few days and you upload an absolute masterpiece....

Really well done there mate - the build looks fantastic

Looking forward to #2

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by dualbrain View Post
    Mission to Mars?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvestor View Post
    Just amazing man
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SNiiPE_DoGG View Post
    man I wish I could have the job of building rigs more often.... 2 a year is all that I can muster currently

Great work as always BA
    Thanks Ian. 2 a year is still pretty good. I'm sure your friends think you're crazy already with 2 a year, mine sure do. I'm excited to see what you have in store with your next build, especially since PermaFrost went so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    i droolz, the picture taking and the reservoir and the sleeving are perfect 10/10
    Thanks! I took my time and made sure it was right.

Quote Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
    Looking good on the "go broke" build. Allot of stuff arrived today including your sleeving package. One more box-o-goodies and it is time to go nuts. Hoping to be done by mid next week. Then I have so much testing to do. I guess I have to make up for your lack of time to play with gear

Dont worry. I will do you proud there too LOL.
    Come on down and you can be my assistant for a few days, you know, the one that has all the fun with the gear while I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    Kirk,
    I have been out for a while and working hard! Obviously you have been busy too. This is an outstanding build my friend! The sleeving on the tubing is outrageous. A work of art!
    Rocky
    Thanks for stopping by in your busy life. I know you have big fish to fry but could you please repost your build pictures. Thanks for the compliments Rocky.

Quote Originally Posted by Arni View Post
    Damn next pron

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeCosmosS View Post
    where is everyone getting those res holders they are so dam sexy
    Since there have only been two sets made so far, I'd say these are pretty special. The murderMod store should have them available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    damn Kirk - i go away for a few days and you upload an absolute masterpiece....

Really well done there mate - the build looks fantastic

Looking forward to #2
    Thanks Daniel. I was hoping you would like it.

I did have another question regarding the Aquaero via PM that I'll share here. The Aquaero LT(no display or external controls) is mounted between the hard drive rack and the front face plate. There is a power distribution center there where pretty much all of the wires go. Each fan (4) is individually monitored and controlled based on reservoir temperature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12