Thread: (Mini-Review)Need For Speed : Undercover

(Mini-Review)Need For Speed : Undercover

Anyways, I just finished the game.

I have to say. It started out sucking.
    But it picked up. I got use to the gameplay elements and such. Graphics are On-bar with Carbon/Pro-Street.

Storyline was interesting. It was sorta though the looking glass of Most Wanted.
    It could have been better in storyline, Like in Most Wanted and Carbon you faced off with cross. But you have nobody in this game of that Caliber.

Car Selection is great. Racing around in all my favorite cars is fun. Dodge Challenger, Dodge Viper, Camero SS. You know. I like American cars.

Mapping is very interesting. I saw scenes dating all the way back from NFS1. Yes, NFS1! Most of the scenes came from NFS:MW, NFS:Carbon, and NFS:U2. But it's very interesting if you want to slow down and compare the scenes. lol.

Sound is great, Interesting music as always. I still wish they would evade the rap / R&P music tho....

Graphics are meh, Could have been better but they are not as bad as some people think they are. Oh I like the time of day feature also. But I wish there was a night-time. And they took out the weather system.....I like when it rained in most wanted....

So Overall, I give it a 7 out of 10.

So, I'm sure everybody wants to hear how I fixed the super Phong graphics on cars.

I deleted SM2 folder under Effects, Ran the game. Made sure all my settings were maxed. Then closed the game. Added SM2 folder back into effects. Opened my Nvidia control panel. Used Enhance AA 16xQ. AF 16x. Made sure that Force mipmaps is None. Because if you do this. You will get a 30fps drop in the game easily. Made sure it was running in High Quality mode. Ran the game. Looks great.

Last edited by Warboy; 11-20-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    My Rig can do EpicFLOPs, Can yours?
    Once this baby hits 88 TeraFLOPs, You're going to see some serious $@#%....

Build XT7 is currently active.
    Current OS Systems: Windows 10 64bit

Xtreme Mentor
    Hi

i also played the game , good fun !!

few images

My cars

Audi TT (Full "extras" )

Audi S5 ( Tier2 Full "extras")

Porshe 911 ( Tier 2 @ Full "extras")

Audi R8 ( Tier 1 @ full "extras")

My garage

regards

Mascaras

Last edited by mascaras; 11-21-2008 at 07:08 PM.

[Review] Core i7 920 & UD5 » Here!! « .....[Review] XFX GTX260 216SP Black Edition » Here!! «
    [Review] ASUS HD4870X2 TOP » Here!! «
    .....[Review] EVGA 750i SLi FTW » Here!! «
    [Review] BFG 9800GTX 512MB » Here!! « .....[Review] Geforce 9800GX2 1GB » Here!! «
    [Review] EVGA GTX280 1GB GDDR3 » Here!! « .....[Review] Powercolor HD4870 512MB GDDR5 » Here!! «