Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: BlueAqua's SuperProject: MurderMod TJ-07, MM UFO, V2000

Xtreme Member
    Wow, you have made a great murder build!
    I love this build log, so classy
    I like the white tubes, looks nice

Xtreme Enthusiast
    love it - that is a picture of pure perfection right there

Well done my friend - you should be very proud of what you have done here

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    It's working great so far, the temperature control is working just as I had hoped. I just need to tidy up some stuff, fix some small details and then it'll be ready for prime time.
    No, you have done enough already. Just relax and spend more time with the family. Do you still have the box? Just send it to me and I will finish it up.

On the serious, tip...Wow . Awesome, simply awesome!
    Intel Xeon 3520 | eVGA Classified E759, GTX-285 SSC Tri-SLI | Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz 7-8-7-20 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | Intel 160GB X25-MG2 x 2, WDC 1TB Green Storage | Watercool HK 3.0, GPU-X² GTX285, MO-RA 2 Pro | Mips Chipset Kühler | Dual Laing 18w DDC+ | Corsair HX1000 | murderMod TJ07 #007 | Dell 3008WFP | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 |

Very nice build that you have there.

For the rocketfish that you painted, did you have to do anything special to keep spray paint from getting into the holes for the various screw holes? I've been thinking about painting my motherboard tray for a while, but am not very eager to do some trial and error with it

Xtreme Addict
    Wow man, just WOW!

*Kicks my computer*

I wish I had one like you!

Awesome work with everything! including all the picture perfect pictures!

Hmmm *Sniff* What's that? Maybe MDPC action here!

Xtreme Member
    Wow! This is without a doubt my all-time favorite build.

Xtreme Member
    awesome pics again BA.
    can i ask you about those rivets?
    what size did you use or did they come with the murdermod backplate?
    thank man

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmisee View Post
    Wow, you have made a great murder build!
    I love this build log, so classy
    I like the white tubes, looks nice
    Thank you! Great comments like that make my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    love it - that is a picture of pure perfection right there

Well done my friend - you should be very proud of what you have done here
    I know you're one to really appreciate quality and attention to detail. Thanks for all of your help along the way and your constructive comments. I'm soo glad you steered me away from the bright pink tubing I was going to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    No, you have done enough already. Just relax and spend more time with the family. Do you still have the box? Just send it to me and I will finish it up.

On the serious, tip...Wow . Awesome, simply awesome!
    I do plenty of relaxing. I now find sleeving and focusing on small details is relaxing and very fulfilling. I would love for you to see it in person, you would love it. These aren't even the finished pictures yet, but it's pretty close to done.

Quote Originally Posted by nappingcub View Post
    Very nice build that you have there.

For the rocketfish that you painted, did you have to do anything special to keep spray paint from getting into the holes for the various screw holes? I've been thinking about painting my motherboard tray for a while, but am not very eager to do some trial and error with it
    I screwed in some extra screws for all of the holes that I was going to use. I just screwed them in far enough to cover all of the threads. It turned out pretty decent, but I still haven't fully assembled that case. I'll add that to my to-do list, although the wife keeps adding to my list...

Thanks for the positive encouragement. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong555 View Post
    Wow man, just WOW!

*Kicks my computer*

I wish I had one like you!

Awesome work with everything! including all the picture perfect pictures!

Hmmm *Sniff* What's that? Maybe MDPC action here!
    Your computer is fairly similar to mine and is a fantastic build. Cheer up mate! I do take that as a compliment though, so thanks a lot.

MDPC, I don't know. I'll leave that up to others when I'm completely done with it. If it meets the standards then that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by alacheesu View Post
    Wow! This is without a doubt my all-time favorite build.
    Wow, thanks!!! That's one of the best comments I could possibly imagine getting. I'm incredibly honored. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bianco View Post
    awesome pics again BA.
    can i ask you about those rivets?
    what size did you use or did they come with the murdermod backplate?
    thank man
    Thanks bianco. The rivets come with the mid and back plates but Charles had my case all set to go for me. It's part of the MurderMod TJ07.

Xtreme Member
    oh lucky you! haha. thanks for the info BA.

very nice

Xtreme Member
    very stylish,

the only thing I don't like so much are the sata-cables that are hanging around, but that my personal appeal, in general the case is looking very neat and tight
    Duality: Q9550 - P5Q Deluxe - 8GB OCZ - HD5850 - 4,64TB WD - HX650 - X-fi - Aquaero 4 - Lian Li V1000b II Plus @Dual loops watercooling

Loop 1 => DDC18w w/ EK X-top V2 - EK Supreme HF - EK FC5850 - PA120.3 - Multires 150
    Loop 2 => DDC18w w/ EK X-top V2 - PA120.1 - MIPS mosfet 1&2 - mips NB - Mips Ramfreezer 4 - MIPS SB - Multires 150

Banned
    I just can't stop grinning.

Xtreme Member
    Wow! Great Job man

I hope mine turns out half as good as yours.
    -TJ07
    -Core i7 920
    -Rampage II Extreme
    -EVGA 8800 Ultra
    -Corsair Hx1000w
    -Corsair 6GB DDR3-1600 Dominator
    -Intel 80GB SSD gen.2
    -WD 6400AAKS Raid 0

Hey BlueAqua,

Congratulations on an amazing build. I have been <ahem!> watching your progress with great interest and trepidation for a long time. I too am awaiting my MurderMod TJ07, but mine is being made in Germany by the other MurderMod partner, DualBrain. It seems great minds think alike, as in your build you have included many similar bits of hardware that I had also planned to use, but your mind is faster than mine One advantage for me, though, is that you have enlightened me in a few areas! But I have a couple of little questions for you. What have you got your top power switch hooked up to? And, how have you hooked up your Aquaero (did you need extension cables, what does it control etc)?

Well done once again, sweet build and riveting worklog. Any little nuggets of advice would be most welcome, PM me.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bianco View Post
    oh lucky you! haha. thanks for the info BA.
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by coolcasis View Post
    very nice
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli4v View Post
    very stylish,

the only thing I don't like so much are the sata-cables that are hanging around, but that my personal appeal, in general the case is looking very neat and tight
    Thanks for the kind words. I could have stealthed the SATA cables but I wanted some action in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    I just can't stop grinning.
    That makes me feel like I did the job right. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by The[R]eaper View Post
    Wow! Great Job man

I hope mine turns out half as good as yours.
    Just put extra effort into every detail and I'm sure you can do something you'll be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by FtB View Post
    Hey BlueAqua,

Congratulations on an amazing build. I have been <ahem!> watching your progress with great interest and trepidation for a long time. I too am awaiting my MurderMod TJ07, but mine is being made in Germany by the other MurderMod partner, DualBrain. It seems great minds think alike, as in your build you have included many similar bits of hardware that I had also planned to use, but your mind is faster than mine One advantage for me, though, is that you have enlightened me in a few areas! But I have a couple of little questions for you. What have you got your top power switch hooked up to? And, how have you hooked up your Aquaero (did you need extension cables, what does it control etc)?

Well done once again, sweet build and riveting worklog. Any little nuggets of advice would be most welcome, PM me.
    Awesome! You are not going to be disappointed! I'm sure Nils will do a fantastic job getting everything together for you. The sleeving kits he's come up with are just fantastic.

What do you mean by "Top power switch?" I don't get it. The Aquaero is connected to the motherboard by USB, has 4 fans and 1 water temperature probe that sits in the reservoir. When idle the fans are slow but when the water temperature raises by 2 degrees then the fans speed up to a faster speed to control the load. It really works great. The Aquaero is really a great tool, my 2nd machine with one.

If you want to know the details about ANYTHING, please PM me or post, I would be happy to try to help another Murdermodder achieve their desired results.

I've finalized almost everything in this build, but forgot to take pictures of the back... doh. I have some fancy LED lighting in the top too, but taking pictures of it is very challenging. Core i7 might be a consideration too, we'll see.

Xtremely Addicted
    Great work as always my friend, system looks superb

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear, but I think you already answered my query in a roundabout way! I meant the switch at the top right on the back of the case, I am guessing this allows you to switch your lighting on/off?

Tell me all you did with your Aquaero, I have not used one before, but DualBrain recommended it. Do you use it to control your fans seperately, or have you linked them together with a splitter cable? Have you got you pump controlled with it? Do you have a flowmeter hidden in there?

On another note, funny you should say about Core i7.............

<EDIT> Just re-read your post, specifically the Aquaero bit, properly. D'oh! What temp sensor did you use in the Res?
    Last edited by FtB; 11-24-2008 at 07:07 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by loc.o View Post
    Great work as always my friend, system looks superb
    Thanks my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by FtB View Post
    Sorry, I didn't make myself clear, but I think you already answered my query in a roundabout way! I meant the switch at the top right on the back of the case, I am guessing this allows you to switch your lighting on/off?

Tell me all you did with your Aquaero, I have not used one before, but DualBrain recommended it. Do you use it to control your fans seperately, or have you linked them together with a splitter cable? Have you got you pump controlled with it? Do you have a flowmeter hidden in there?

On another note, funny you should say about Core i7.............

<EDIT> Just re-read your post, specifically the Aquaero bit, properly. D'oh! What temp sensor did you use in the Res?
    Oh yes, the top switch on the back is to control the lighting. I have a strip of LED white lights that really light it up nicely.

Each fan is individually hooked up to the Aquaero. I extended 3 fan cables from the radiator fans and brought them up to the Aquaero. I wanted to control and monitor each fan separately. I used a Bitspower water temperature probe screwed right in the bottom of the Ek res.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/big1tesestfi.html

Check out Aqua Computer's site for more info about the Aquaero. I recommend watching the video of it in operation so you can see it's abilities. I personally really like it and think it's a fantastic product. It looks great on the interior of the case too, and it lines up with the back of the dvd drive just perfectly. I need to capture some nice pictures of it.

Thanks Blue, can't wait to see some wallpapers of your preciousssss!

nice work beutifull mod

Xtreme Addict
    Some new shots of the back. I completely forgot to take pictures after I got this done. I knew something was missing.

Xtreme Member
    Lookin good, Aqua!
    Inside my murderMod TJ07:

XFX 780i - Q6600 @ 3.2GHz - TRUE Black - 4x2GB Mushkin Athlon XP 1066MHz DDR2
    MSI GTX 260 Core 216 OCv3 896MB - Silverstone Decathlon DA800
    Seagate 7200.11 500GB in RAID 0 (OS) - Seagate 7200.11 1TB (Storage/Backup) - Stealthed Pioneer DVD-RW

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Nice!

Banned
    I demand visitation rights and weekly conjugal visits.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutless009 View Post
    I demand visitation rights and weekly conjugal visits.
    I bet !!!!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast