Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Intel's First Nehalem Cpu-Z Pic.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HKPolice View Post
    *Jizzes pants*
    Best reaction EVER!!
    ------------------------------------COMPUTER-----------------------------------------

CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ @ 3000.00 MHz (250x12) (1.424 V) [ADA5200CSBOX]
    Cooling - Cooler Master GeminII w/ 2x Antec TriCool 120mm Blue LED Fans
    RAM - Crucial Ballistix LANfest PC2-6400 @ DDR2-1000, 5-4-4-10, 2.2v
    MoBo - Biostar TF560 A2+
    GFX - HIS Hightech H485F512P Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3
    PSU - Corsair 620W Modular Active PFC [CMPSU-620HX]
    HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 250 GB [ST3250310AS]
    Case - Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel

Xtreme Monster
    This is the one, waiting for another year will be hard .

Hopefully it will not disappoint us.

Regarding the FSB, since is the beginning of the process kind normal a low FSB.

Metroid.

Is anyone able to elaborate on how much detail will be shown at the IDC in Shanghai?

Can we expect real benchmarks and launch speeds?

-------------------------------------------------
    Posted too soon, just found this at Aces.

Last edited by _Lone_Wolf_; 02-23-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCornell View Post

Just because you don't have it, then y'all just jump to conclusion that it was fake ... I think this is the characteristic of XS members
    i donīt have it. this nehalem is without IHS and this pic was make on IDF

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by socket View Post
    i donīt have it. this nehalem is without IHS and this pic was make on IDF
    Yeah I know, I already saw this earlier ...

Xtreme Addict
    The fact that Nehalem is working (albeit at an early stage of development) is doubtlessly causing AMD many sleepless nights. They'd better get their act together if they don't want to be completely left behind.

On another note, I can imagine what Skulltrail II is going to look like...imagine two of those Nehalems clocked to high heaven with the new HT technology...

Lastly, I hope and pray Intel doesn't allow NVidia to defile this processor by giving them a license to make chipsets for it...
    Server: HP Proliant ML370 G6, 2x Xeon X5690, 144GB ECC Registered, 8x OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS 240GB on LSi 9265-8i (RAID 0), 12x Seagate Constellation ES.2 3TB SAS on LSi 9280-24i4e (RAID 6) and dual 1200W redundant power supplies.
    Gamer: Intel Core i7 6950X@4.2GHz, Rampage Edition 10, 128GB (8x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800MHz, 2x NVidia Titan X (Pascal), Corsair H110i, Vengeance C70 w/Corsair AX1500i, Intel P3700 2TB (boot), Samsung SM961 1TB (Games), 2x Samsung PM1725 6.4TB (11.64TB usable) Windows Software RAID 0 (local storage).
    Beater: Xeon E5-1680 V3, NCase M1, ASRock X99-iTX/ac, 2x32GB Crucial 2400MHz RDIMMs, eVGA Titan X (Maxwell), Samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Corsair SF600, Asetek 92mm AIO water cooler.
    Server/workstation: 2x Xeon E5-2687W V2, Asus Z9PE-D8, 256GB 1866MHz Samsung LRDIMMs (8x32GB), eVGA Titan X (Maxwell), 2x Intel S3610 1.6TB SSD, Corsair AX1500i, Chenbro SR10769, Intel P3700 2TB.

Thanks for the help (or lack thereof) in resolving my P3700 issue, FUGGER...

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by lutjens View Post
    The fact that Nehalem is working (albeit at an early stage of development) is doubtlessly causing AMD many sleepless nights. They'd better get their act together if they don't want to be completely left behind.

On another note, I can imagine what Skulltrail II is going to look like...imagine two of those Nehalems clocked to high heaven with the new HT technology...

Lastly, I hope and pray Intel doesn't allow NVidia to defile this processor by giving them a license to make chipsets for it...
    Maybe without having to have a memory controller on the NB, NVIDIA could actually make a chipset worth a damn
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Maybe without having to have a memory controller on the NB, NVIDIA could actually make a chipset worth a damn
    The big pain for nVidia is only Nehalem Server/Extreme will be something they can milk. Desktop/mobile got inbuildt PCIe aswell. So all nVidia can sell is a southbridge. They wish to enter server chipset or simply milk the extreme for what its worth for some x SLI.

Intel hit the nail perfectly on this one with integrated PCie on destop and down. nVidia is forced to very soon to open SLI to everyone.
    Crunching for Comrades and the Common good of the People.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintai View Post
    The big pain for nVidia is only Nehalem Server/Extreme will be something they can milk. Desktop/mobile got inbuildt PCIe aswell. So all nVidia can sell is a southbridge. They wish to enter server chipset or simply milk the extreme for what its worth for some x SLI.

Intel hit the nail perfectly on this one with integrated PCie on destop and down. nVidia is forced to very soon to open SLI to everyone.
    Good. I tire of NVIDIA's crap chipsets. Maybe they can be payed royalties for the use of SLI technology...
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

I want to see under the IHS!
    Yes, yes me too.

Xtreme Enthusiast

Just because you don't have it, then y'all just jump to conclusion that it was fake ... I think this is the characteristic of XS members

This screen shot is originally mine ... Fxck to whom that steal my pics without permission !!

w/ QX9770

Hi JCornell

That is 2.8G Nehalem ?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ES's already! thats goods news, so won't be too long till their in retail then i guess, I'm exceited can't wait to get one.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI pit bull View Post
    ES's already! thats goods news, so won't be too long till their in retail then i guess, I'm exceited can't wait to get one.
    Already?!
    Damn!

Well, they had it working in September.
    Gigabyte P35-DQ6 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 | 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15 | MSI nVIDIA GeForce 7300LE

Xtreme Member
    intel continues to put more pressure on AMD trying to release new technologies as soon as possible. Too bad the same thing can't be said about nvidia

Xtreme Monster
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC View Post
    intel continues to put more pressure on AMD trying to release new technologies as soon as possible. Too bad the same thing can't be said about nvidia
    So true, as Intel does not bother much about AMD anymore as for Nvidia something tells me AMD and Nvidia are still with their integrated businesses. If one die the other will automatically die. Intel Supremacy is not kind hard to notice from a standpoint.

Metroid.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wait, how many cores is Nehalem?? 16??
    himynameisfrank
    Flickr

i7 2600K @ 4.4Ghz
    Corsair Hydro H80
    MSI Z68A-GD80
    EVGA GTX580 x 2 SLi
    Corsair XMS3 1600 12Gb
    Corsair HX850w
    OCZ Agility 3 SSD x 3 RAID 0
    Creative X-Fi Titanium / Astro A40 Audio System
    Corsair Graphite 600T SE White
    DELL U2410 24" IPS Panel

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by AC3421 View Post
    Wait, how many cores is Nehalem?? 16??
    4 and 8.
    Hyperthreading returns with Nehalem, that's why you see 16 threads.

edit: Forgot to mention that 4 core Nehalem will be first, with 8 to come at a later date (probably with the shrink to 32nm if I remember correctly)
    Last edited by Zytek_Fan; 02-24-2008 at 09:10 PM.

is this the 8-core one?...i guess it is being so BIG.

...wont the 4 core be the same die/socket size?

the one shown in the pic is 4?, or 8 core?
    Last edited by adamsleath; 02-24-2008 at 09:18 PM.
    i7 3610QM 1.2-3.2GHz

Xtreme Enthusiast
    The first version will be the 4 core, which this presumably is. The reason the demo had 16 threads was because it was on a 2 socket machine and because nehalem is hyperthreaded.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Periander6 View Post
    The first version will be the 4 core, which this presumably is. The reason the demo had 16 threads was because it was on a 2 socket machine and because nehalem is hyperthreaded.
    Yeah, I was kinda vague in my description

Xtreme X.I.P.

This screen shot is originally mine ... Fxck to whom that steal my pics without permission !!

w/ QX9770

It is nice to see you around here JC i've read and seen you a lot on Chinese/taiwaneese websites.

About the picture you need to be more carefull about your screenshot you had the folder open to anyone on the internet for quite some time ago

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lone_Wolf_ View Post
    Is anyone able to elaborate on how much detail will be shown at the IDC in Shanghai?

I cant download the PDF do you have it? if so can you please email it to me?

been posted here for 1 month earlier

http://forum.chip.co.id/prosesor/952...f-nehalem.html

JC a.k.a n3n3n69 there
    he event get earlier batch, just as the yorkie and conroe

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lone_Wolf_ View Post

Too early for benchmarks. Could see some "leaked" though.

Coat It with GOOOO
    4 and 8.
    Hyperthreading returns with Nehalem, that's why you see 16 threads.

edit: Forgot to mention that 4 core Nehalem will be first, with 8 to come at a later date (probably with the shrink to 32nm if I remember correctly)
    8 core is on 45, and will only be for MP boards 4 sockets and up. unless you would like to pay over $3000 or so for a chip
    Main-- i7-980x @ 4.5GHZ | Asus P6X58D-E | HD5850 @ 950core 1250mem | 2x160GB intel x25-m G2's |
    Wife-- i7-860 @ 3.5GHz | Gigabyte P55M-UD4 | HD5770 | 80GB Intel x25-m |
    HTPC1-- Q9450 | Asus P5E-VM | HD3450 | 1TB storage
    HTPC2-- QX9750 | Asus P5E-VM | 1TB storage |
    Car-- T7400 | Kontron mini-ITX board | 80GB Intel x25-m | Azunetech X-meridian for sound |

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567