Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Thread: Custom phase change controller "Golden Froster"

Xtreme X.I.P.
    either way, the concept of value becomes irrelevant if the man wants his money back, he is entitled to ask for it, having to explain what that money means to him personally should not affect his rights.

The rest is down to homework before purchase, a chicken egg situation, as long as we don't brush these types of threads under the carpet, other users will have some meat to chew before making a purchase themselves..

regards
    Raja

Xtreme Addict
    This guy asked to not to ship his cascade controller directly to him because he didn't want to pay for destination Custom taxes, he asked to send his controller to any part on Europe and then to him, I sent his controller about 2 and a half month ago to Gray Mole, so it is on Europe waiting...
    I never received the shipping payment, not to Europe nor Portugal.
    And about your invitation to Portugal, you can come to my country whenever you want, mine is a big country full of beautiful places to see and visit...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssilencer View Post
    This guy asked to not to ship his cascade controller directly to him because he didn't want to pay for destination Custom taxes, he asked to send his controller to any part on Europe and then to him, I sent his controller about 2 and a half month ago to Gray Mole, so it is on Europe waiting...
    I never received the shipping payment, not to Europe nor Portugal.
    And about your invitation to Portugal, you can come to my country whenever you want, mine is a big country full of beautiful places to see and visit...
    All the payement was done through Johann and you know that because you said we could do it this way...
    Before payement, the deal was that you shipp it to Johann and then he shipp it to me.
    Gray Mole didn't know that the controller was for me, and you didn't tell him also.
    Anyway, 2 months ago it made more or less 13 months after my payement was done...

But well, I don't have nothing to say to you anymore... I've done it this last 14 or 15 months...
    Have a good life!
    ->Dual 2.8 Xeon * PC-DL Dlx * 2gb Kingston DDR400 * Connect3D X850Pro@XTPE
    HEATWARE

Admin
    Maybe this is a simple error that can be worked out. Who has the controller now? Gray Mole or Johann?? No reason for Ratax to be out his money or a controller.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    Maybe this is a simple error that can be worked out. Who has the controller now? Gray Mole or Johann?? No reason for Ratax to be out his money or a controller.
    Gray Mole does and AFAIK hes been MIA.

Xtreme Mentor
    And this is why 99.9% of on line sellers have a simple rule, they ONLY ship to a confirmed address and never do third party shipping, this eliminates the hassles of such incidents as this.

If one can not afford shipping directly one should not order it to start! All ways add the shiping into the price and then add 25% more for any BS boarder charges.
    Bring back natural selection! No more warning lables!

The one and Only MG Pony

Xtreme Addict
    Couldn't a small controller package just be marked as "gift" to avoid import duties?

Xtreme Cruncher
    ratax, not that I have anything to do in the controller matter, but if you didn t want to do things as they were meant to be I wouldnt be myself so "careta" ( as we say here) to go and blame ssilencer for something you asked him to do.
    Above all, you try to be seen just as if you did not know where the package is right now. IIRC, this guy even provided a number to track it down.

I have nothing to do with ssilencer ( just like his products and the way he handles situations).

Don`t take it in a bad way but I had to say what I thought was the most ethical
    "Study hard my young friend"[/B].
    ---------------------------------------
    Woody: It's not a laser! It's a... [sighs in frustration]

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon th MG Pony View Post
    And this is why 99.9% of on line sellers have a simple rule, they ONLY ship to a confirmed address and never do third party shipping, this eliminates the hassles of such incidents as this.

If one can not afford shipping directly one should not order it to start! All ways add the shiping into the price and then add 25% more for any BS boarder charges.
    The problem was not the intermediate for the late transaction...

He only used an intermediate 12 months after I paid, and the late shippment was nothing to do with intermediates or direct shippings... don't you get it?

Now, the "intermediate" Gray Mole is doing more than he should do to cover bad seller faults...

The "intermediate" is more concerned than the seller...

Anyway, Gray will shipp the controller to me.
    Over and out!

EDIT: OK, sorry all forum members, it seems i'm in the wrong side here...
    Please send me your paypal accounts info so I can give money to you all... you don't need to send me nothing...
    After all, after agree the conditions with a seller, I can't expect things go as agreeded, I understand...
    Last edited by Ratax; 07-12-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    HEATWARE

-100c Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duh View Post
    ratax, not that I have anything to do in the controller matter, but if you didn t want to do things as they were meant to be I wouldnt be myself so "careta" ( as we say here) to go and blame ssilencer for something you asked him to do.
    Above all, you try to be seen just as if you did not know where the package is right now. IIRC, this guy even provided a number to track it down.

I have nothing to do with ssilencer ( just like his products and the way he handles situations).

Don`t take it in a bad way but I had to say what I thought was the most ethical
    CAN YOU READ??? HE PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE IN JULY 2006....
    WE ARE IN JULY 2007 NOW

SORRY TO HAVE THIS IN CAPS BUT THIS IS ABSURD

Xtreme Cruncher
    dude, I find your post inappropriate as I am talking to you in a nice and gentle way . My reason for posting in this forum is to talk nicely and read about good stuff made by some others and to share opinions, not to fight. If you want to we can discuss but politely

haven t you thought the following?:

what can the seller do after he shipped the customer? I mean, he provided tracking number and so on and has provided the nickname of the guy who has his stuff.

I do not get it.

If I am missing something dont hesitate to kick my butt

Hi everyone
    Can someone help me about XE 1.2 on p5k deluxe
    i tries Com1 on pcb and go to the bios ans try serial port1 but when i wanto to cannect with com1 got this error
    Gfroster not detected
    Thanks in advanced

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by hiwa View Post
    Hi everyone
    Can someone help me about XE 1.2 on p5k deluxe
    i tries Com1 on pcb and go to the bios ans try serial port1 but when i wanto to cannect with com1 got this error
    Gfroster not detected
    Thanks in advanced
    Possibly the pin out on the p5k is different than the one on your controller, I don't know why but any motherboard manufacturer uses different pin outs.
    Check yours in the manual and modify the pin out on the froster serial adapter to match.

I am Xtreme
    IIRC the IDEA of a cascade controllor just came up around then.my memory on time may be off ,but design had to be done. They where a idea that had to be made into working schemetatics,then build schematics,parts resourced, boards made & assembled and tested. you did wait too long,but what stage was the controllor in when you made the initial payment/order?????

As I said I didn't follow controllors closely.

When you ordered yours,where they in existance YET?????? or wear you given a expected date based on a "perfect problem free test phase" I just would like to know that.
    The Laws of Thermodynamics say:

Zeroth Law: "You must play the game."
    First Law: "You can't win."
    Second Law: "You can't break even."
    Third Law: "You can't quit the game."

Do you wanna Play Thermodynamics ???????? I forgot "you must"

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by wdrzal View Post
    IIRC the IDEA of a cascade controllor just came up around then.my memory on time may be off ,but design had to be done. They where a idea that had to be made into working schemetatics,then build schematics,parts resourced, boards made & assembled and tested. you did wait too long,but what stage was the controllor in when you made the initial payment/order?????

As I said I didn't follow controllors closely.

When you ordered yours,where they in existance YET?????? or wear you given a expected date based on a "perfect problem free test phase" I just would like to know that.
    It was said to the people involved that they would invest that money in the research and get a controller when done. WE had to change some of the components/pcb design and it took more time than expected.

-100c Club Member
    stop lying

no one said anything about investing, ppl paid for controllers that were supposed to be ready in june 06, then every week there was something wrong till you stopped replying to msn, email, pms etc

actually in my case it was you that propposed the "upgraded" version of the controller cause the others didnt work

but this story is a year old, you are not worth my time

Are these still being made?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Are these still being made?
    Well, some are still to be delivered... like mine...
    If you order one, pay right away and maybe you got one in 5 years or so, or not...
    But don't bother, your money will be invested in "research"!!!
    HEATWARE

nice controller

Ok think i said the wrong thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratax View Post
    Well, some are still to be delivered... like mine...
    If you order one, pay right away and maybe you got one in 5 years or so, or not...
    But don't bother, your money will be invested in "research"!!!
    doesnt gray have yours??why dont you talk with him?

-100c Club Member
    I'd like to close this thread, if anyone has objection please say so.
    About payment/shipment problem etc, i think I can link the post back to here for any referrer to older detail for people to keep track of.
    I will leave it open for next 24 hours or so and just lock it up if I don't have major objection and create thread in builder relationship forum linking to this one.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.vapoli.com/Images/Forum/vapoli.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Single Stage Work Logs

Quote Originally Posted by killermiller View Post
    Those ccb's will die if you look at them wrong.

heatware: jinu117

Xtreme Mentor
    hey ssilencer, How bad is shipping for the value unit? Sorry for noob questions, but How hard is it to wire the compressor into the controller? What else is needed besides controller in terms of electrical?

Reed
    mentally confused and prone to wandering

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jinu117 View Post
    I will leave it open for next 24 hours or so and just lock it up if I don't have major objection and create thread in builder relationship forum linking to this one.
    Thank you!

Xtreme Member
    Jinu i think if the guy has paid for somthing and has not recieved it yet it should read about..

he has purchased it from the forums in the way of everyone here posting what they have up for grabs.. not as though he got it from Ebay and flaming about a ebay purchase on Xs forums

The guy has a right to complain in my opinion even if the seller is well liked by many people.

just my thoughts

Hori
    Asus COMMANDO -Intel Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz 401x9 have sum test @ 445x9 4GHZ :-)
    2x74 Gig Raptors Raid 0..GSKILL 6400 2x1Mb matchd Pair.-OCZ 550w Powerstream adjustable rails- XE2 Vapochill -pioneer Dvd.-2x160 Gig Hitachi ide drives..-Asus 7600 gs video card

http://www.hwbot.org/user.do;jsessio...C3?userId=8636

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast