Thread: [News] ASUS Intros ROG Swift PG27VQ Curved 27-inch Gaming Monitor

[News] ASUS Intros ROG Swift PG27VQ Curved 27-inch Gaming Monitor

https://www.techpowerup.com/237331/a...gaming-monitor

ASUS today rolled out the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Swift PG27VQ curved gaming monitor. This 27-inch monitor with an 1800R curved TN-film panel, offers a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. Bolstering its gaming credentials are a high refresh-rate of 165 Hz, response time as low as 1 ms (GTG), and support for NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. If the 16.8 million colors put out from the display panel itself aren't "RGB lit" enough for you, the monitor features RGB LED elements illuminating a motif behind the panel, and below the monitor stand's pivot; which can be controlled using ASUS Aura Sync RGB software.

Besides putting up a show, the RGB LED elements can be made to work as ambient lighting, which adapts to the display. The GamePlus technology lets you draw OSD crosshairs and frame-rate counter; and GameVisual, which are display presets for various genres of games (FPS, RTS, RPG, etc.). Other key panel specifications include 400 cd/m? maximum brightness, 170?/160? viewing angles, and dynamic mega-contrast ratio. Display inputs include DisplayPort 1.2 (needed for G-SYNC), and HDMI 1.4 (lower than standard refresh rate). The stand offers basic tilt adjustments. The company didn't reveal pricing.

Nursing Student -or- Beta Testing Escape From Tarkov
    If I had the money this would be my next monitor, although my Samsung is holding up just fine...only thing missing is I wish that it was an IPS instead of TN.
    Intel Core i7 7700K | MSI Z270 XPOWER G.T. | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | 16GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z 3200 | Samsung S27A950D | 3 x Samsung 850 EVO (250GB, 2 x 2TB) | EVGA Supernova P2 1200w | Coolermaster Cosmos II

Xtreme Addict
    Flying through Space, with armoire, Armoire of INVINCIBILATAAAAY!
    Yeah, my monitor is totally fine. I just wish it wasn't a piece of garbage that belongs in the trash.
    Sigs are obnoxious.