Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone contact information for XSPC

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    I disagree with that statement... I've screwed up my orders before and had to deal with it and order the part I meant to order in the first place.

The other factor is the supply and silent revisions, resellers do not check each individual part as most are "factory sealed". They get their shipment, stock the shelves and order from the manufacturer or distributor when stock gets low. If they're are sent a blemished/silent revised part the person who ordered the part will be the first to know, not the reseller.

Additionally, a lot can be said how one deals with the situation. If you call up all pissed off demanding things, you're probably not going to get very far. If you approach it calmly you'll get a lot further.

edit: No such thing as "high profile" either, we are all just another customer.
    Well so far while reading through the Performance PC's thread James is a great character that I'm surprised still has his job with PerPC's.

I never once got irate with whom ever I have been in contact with at Perpcs I've tried to handle the situation resourcefully and professionally and just simply have asked for them to correct their shortcoming.

Regardless of the above statements and how a company receives its product. Its advertised as a certain type, form, shape, color, etc. It should arrive as such to said buyer. This case it did not. Now Perpcs isn't willing to right the problem properly and something needs to be done about it. Obviously calling into their general number isn't going to get me anywhere as well as emailing in using their general email from their website.

Why all of you can state Hank is great and your close with him and such yet you can't even post a means to contact him I have no idea. That in its own is pretty poor from fellow forum members.

When it comes to members being wronged by a retailer I would think people come together to help each other out. That of which isn't the case.

I get I haven't been here near as long as the rest of you. I'm also not full of knowledge when it comes to 98% of the stuff on here. But that shouldn't label me as any less then the rest of you when it comes to matters like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkItZo View Post
    Any worklog of the girl in your avatar?
    HEAT
    EBAY

Project Slumber Parties aka PSP Liquid Cooling Work Log

Never go full retard
    My post was vendor agnostic.

The reason I wrote about approaching the situation calmly is because there is a lot of frustration in your posts and I could see how that would be conveyed over the phone as well.

Take my advice or ignore it, your choice. And if you notice I stated there is no such thing as a "high profile" person Naekuh spoke of.

OVERCLOCKAHOLICS
    Quote Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post

Why all of you can state Hank is great and your close with him and such yet you can't even post a means to contact him I have no idea. That in its own is pretty poor from fellow forum members.

When it comes to members being wronged by a retailer I would think people come together to help each other out. That of which isn't the case.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleya View Post
    I've past on this thread to Paul from XSPC .
    Thank you bentleya. Not sure he will be able to help me though considering I didn't purchase from him. At least he will get word of one vendors way of treating a customer in relation to his product.
    HEAT
    EBAY

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Well I shot an email over this morning to sales@performance-pcs.com with the title ATT Hank Baron
    I asked if Hank could contact me over a matter with one of his items I'm having a problem with at his earliest.

I got a response shortly after of:

Email is best. Order #? Part #? Problem?

Best Regards,
    Customer Service, Performance-PCs.com

Performance-PCs.com

1701 Robert J Conlan Blvd. NE
    Unit #5
    Palm Bay, FL 32905

(321) 725-9969
    sales@performance-pcs.com

www.performance-pcs.com

Which isn't from a hankbaron@performance-pcs.com or anything like that. It appears as if someone in the CS dept is acting as him. Considering the signature is the usual with no names or anything so you don't know whom you are talking with.

So I replied to that email with:

I would like to have contact directly with Mr. Baron on this matter.

Thank you

Without knowing I'm talking to Hank I will not commit any further with answering the above questions. As I'm sure James/who ever I tried to talk to on the phone has notes in the system for me. Especially after reading the "Performance PCS" topic in this same forum. To think he actually emailed the comments to an actual customer. Its interesting seeing all the problems people have had with James yet the guy is still employed with Per PCs.
    HEAT
    EBAY

Xtreme Member
    I had a couple of issues with Performance PC and must admit that their customer service is not what it could be, they like to pass the buck, if they can.....

Most recently I received faulty XSPC dual bay reservoir for ddc from them, when I asked them for RMA, they told me to get in touch with XSPC. As this product was less than 1 week in my hands I would have expected the re-seller to replace this themselves instead of making me take this up with the manufacturer.

Anyhow, I spoke to XSPC and they were great and replaced the unit without complaint........

The only other complaint I have with Performance PC is their shipping, it is slow and overpriced compared to other re-sellers, I have no idea where they pull their prices from but I can safely say that I have waited 10 days for components when I paid for 2-3 day shipping.......

I can only assume that they are not a big company by any stretch so some patience is required when working with them....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12