Hi guys, this going to be a quick worklog as its already finished.

This build was basically me moving from my mountain mods horizon to the TJ07 and trying to get a cleaner look than of the horizon. Some photos can be found here of the horizon http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../Horizon%20i7/

Hardware in the build:
Intel I7 940 @ 4GHz
Asus Rampage II Extreme
Corsair Dominator 12GB
ATI HD 4870x2
Enermax Galaxy 1000W
Creative Xfi Xtreme gamer
Compro E900 TV card
Vertex 120Gb SSD
2x 500GB Samsung F1
1x 1TB Samsung F1

Water cooling:
TFC 120.4 & 120.2
2x Laing D5 with x-top
Swiftech GTZ
EK 4870x2 & RE2 Blocks
XSPC black tubing

Please excuse the poor photography, and bad camera.

The victim already half stripped out

Enermax Galaxy fully sleeved. That was a fun week… Also painted the fans and grills black to match. Why enermax use gold I will never know

Extended and sleeved the front panel board

Made a sata power connector to get the right length and connector locations.

And a molex extension for the hidden fan controller.

Of course all of this sleeving couldn't have been done without a few packages from Nils

After running for nearly a year the copper blocks were looking a little dirty so they had a nice lemonade bath.

This was in preparation for the nickel plating I had done. The 4870x2 block didn't come out that well with a few marks over it

Lots of bitspower fittings for this build, there were a few tight bends to plumb compared to my last build.

Went for xspc black tubing. Looks great and has quite a good bend radius but I didn't enjoy the bleeding.

Got rid of my old 25mm thermochill 120.3 & 120.2 and replaced them with these

Fitting these into the lower section was fun

Scythe s-flex fans. Only 3 for the 120.4, not enough room for the last one.

Two D5's with EK X-top

Res and pump mounting

Was looking forward to this package for a while, would like to thank Charles again the parts are brilliant quality The res instructions made me laugh

After receiving the murdermod parts I did a quick build of the system to get the final cuts and wire lengths in place. Including getting the tubing holes ready, this was the cleanest way to get the two loops through the midplate.

After that all the parts went off to the powdercoaters, who did a brilliant job on it.

My blu-ray drive couldn't be powdercoated because of a sealed plastic part inside so they wet painted it to match for no extra

I got all the io plates for the cards done at well, would have look really out of place

Case all ready. Part of me wanted to keep it empty the murdermod parts really compliment the TJ07 perfectly.

Time to start fitting all the parts in! First to fill up the lower section with the rads and PSU.

I did buy some radiator stands to get the height right but due to the radiators being so close to the front curve they didn't sit right. I found a nice solution though, DVD cases, I taped two to the base and they are the perfect height.

PSU squeezed in. There are a couple of non modular cables I don't need which will be strapped to the top off the radiators.

Lower section done. Was dark by now so sorry for the photos

Under the midsection plumbing

I wanted the hard drives to blend in with the case so I put them in scythe blocks. This would also help with the mounting for the res's. Had to modify the murdermod res holders a little bit to get the positioning right sorry charles

Next was to get the motherboard ready.

I was really lucky with the spacing between the two mosfet blocks

After this I pretty much stopped taking photos and put it all together…

SSD Mounted out of the way

The hidden fan controller and power for the lighting.

Ooops a balloon creeped into the photo - was my 21st recently.

The lighting is controlled from in here. I didn't need the front ports and they added a lot of extra wires into the case.

Where it sits now. About killed me carrying this upstairs to my room!

Quick room shot

More photos from the build with stuff I was testing and ones I left out can be found here http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...7%20Murdermod/

Thanks for looking in, comments welcome