Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project Hulk - TJ07

Xtreme Recruit
    Wow, that Hulk sleeve is so nice! Want more pictures!!
    Lian Li PC-P80 Powder Coated Black | i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | EVGA 580 GTX | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | Corsair Dominator 6Gb | Corsair HX850W | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Samsung SpinPoint F1 1TB | MDPC White Sleeve

Water cooling: Aquastream XT Ultra | XSPC RX360 | Heat Killer CPU Rev. 3.0 LT | EK Water Blocks 580 GTX | EK-FB RE2 NB/SB Nickel | EK Multioption Res 150

^^-Virgin Suicide Project - Liquid cooled Lian Li P80-^^

Xtreme Addict
    Very VERY soon, order from USA has been shipped (Express, 3-5days)

EK order is on it's way (Sometime next week it'll arrive)

Once they're here, it'll be updates galore!

Nice work, waiting for moar
    ga x38 dq6
    scythe mugen with s-flex at q6600 g0
    hd 5870
    2x2gb khx 6400
    wd 500aaks
    corsair hx620
    cm stacker 830 black chilled by scythe kamakaze
    samsung 226bw
    altec lansing mx5021
    razer deathadder at roccat sense
    natural ergonomic 4000
    wacom bamboo fun

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I need to see this!
    iMac 24''
    BNDMOD @
    Cruz Alta (Cba.) Argentina

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by muki | sk.4um View Post
    Nice work, waiting for moar
    Quote Originally Posted by BNDMOD View Post
    I need to see this!
    Hehe, thanks guys.

Tiny update, decided to sell my fan controller and go for something different with more ports. This baby can handle all of my 5 high speed yate loons on ONE port/channel. It'll also house my LED strips which will be here soon.

My order from Jab-Tech is only a few days away, so keep an eye out for that My EK order should be a few days away and my Typhoon III is a few days away! God daym I hate waiting.

The AWESOME new dye (Available soon in retail) Mayhem dye! Such a pretty green.

And my Bitspower X Station.

Xtreme Member
    that dye come in red ?
    My build is taking way to long

Quotes

dasickninja
    Sweet merciful God... and it survived? Those parts are either Jesus or Juggernaut.

Xtreme Addict
    Sure does.

Read through the whole thread as there is red in there somewhere - http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=230290

Xtreme Addict
    Your item cleared customs in AUSTRALIA at 9:26 AM on September 20, 2009

Looks like tomorrow I'll be getting it! Expect updates shortly

Xtreme Addict
    UPDATE!

Both my Jab-tech and EK order got here, now all is needed is my reservoir which should be here tomorrow or Friday hopefully. School holidays starts on Saturday so I should be able to work on this all day, which is good for me and for you

Anyway, bad news is my camera battery died so I couldn't take any pictures, after a quick 20mintues charge I could take a few

Let me tell you how beautiful the EK blocks are, Nickel is really something special!! HUGE thanks goes to Eddy from EK.

I'd also like to thank John from Jabtech for looking after me like he ALWAYS does.

PICTURES!

Sorry about the finger prints on this one.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Nice pictures dingdong!

I just got some stuff from Eddy (Supreme LT and an EVGA X58 Classified Full-Board) a week or so ago and I agree: the nickel plating from EK is top-notch quality .

Can't wait for more updates
    [ 3770K @ 4.2 : H100i : ASRock Z77E-ITX : GTX560 Ti : 16GB DDR3 1800 : +4TB : Bitfenix Prodigy : 2x Dell S2340M : Filco Majestouch-2 [Cherry Brown] : BX8a Deluxe]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    nice!
    Worklog: Project Black Copper
    Lian Li PC-P80 | Thermochill PA140.3 | Noiseblocker fans | mdpc-x stuff

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Nice pictures dingdong!

I just got some stuff from Eddy (Supreme LT and an EVGA X58 Classified Full-Board) a week or so ago and I agree: the nickel plating from EK is top-notch quality .

Can't wait for more updates
    Cheers Metric! pictures aren't too great, I'd love to have a DSLR with Macro! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aka_GK View Post
    nice!
    Cheers

Xtreme Member
    Looks good

Any ideas of maybe removing the red X58 Sli logo for the NB block. Thinking the red throws off from your green and black theme....

Xtreme Addict
    Thanks, and yes, I sure will be doing something to it.

Banned
    wow i hope when my build is finished it looks like the ones ya'll on here build for real!!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by overclocking101 View Post
    wow i hope when my build is finished it looks like the ones ya'll on here build for real!!
    haha, thanks mate!

Just a small tip for some of you guys out there using smaller tubing on a bigger barb.

Everyone knows to put the end of the tube in hot water so it goes on easier but it's still hard to put the tube on, so, *In no way is this intended to be "dirty"* lick your fingers and rub your Saliva on the barb, not too much though, the tubing will then slide on as easy as pie.

Also, my pump top should be here from Gammods on Wed/Thurs which means it'll basically be finished

Xtreme Addict
    Tiny update before my pump top gets here (Wednesday if GAM is open tomorrow to process my order)

1. Get Bracket - CHECK

2. Bend Bracket - CHECK

3. Mark holes - CHECK

4. Drill holes with at least one eye open - CHECK

You'll see where it goes soon.

Xtreme Addict
    Anyway, you're not going to like this.

I ordered the D5 EK top from Greig (Gammods.com) but it was actually OOS as he thought he had 1 but it turned out he didn't. I wasn't fussed because he was nice enough about it and I could get it from PCCG.

So, I ordered from PCcasegear.com and paid with a CC, I then emailed them about high shipping costs etc.... they basically said do I want to order more items so shipping is reasonable or get this one processed, so I said process it ASAP. 24hours + after my order had been paid for, it was still on "processing" so I basically emailed nicely saying why it hadn't been shipped. The reply I got -

Hello James,

Unfortunately, we have sold out of the EK-D5 X-TOP - Acetal G1/4 Rev.2 with
    no ETA for the next delivery. As an alternative, we would reccomend taking a
    look at either the Thermaltake P500 or the EK-DCP 2.2 (12V DC Pump).

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, and ff the delay is
    unacceptable please let us know and we can change or remove this item for
    you. Otherwise your order will be dispatched immediately upon arrival of
    stock.

Best regards,
    PCCG Sales.
    So I told em to shove it and gave them some mouth. Greig will be getting more tops in on the 7/10, going to have to see if I can get it expressed from the US (Cost permits) or if I can get a second hand one.

This puts my build back atleast another week, most likely 2+, I know it sucks, my head is about to explode. Lets hope Eddy from EK has one

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sorry to hear about the stuff up with your order dingdong555, it sucks having a limited amount of retail out lets to buy from here in OZ.

About your "Bitspower X Station" is that just a central power out-let hub?
    There is no control over the fan speed is there?

By the way what radiator are you using?

If by chance you are going to put a 120x2 and a 120x3 or 4 in the bottom with 25mm fans on both radiators.
    Could you please let me know how much room there is between them both?

I am trying to work out what fittings I can use.

Photos of this would help when you’re up to this point

Thanks for your time and effort I do appreciate it.

Looking forwards to your next update mate!

Xtreme Addict
    Hey there.

The Bitspower XStation is very handy because it's basically a power hub BUT it DOES let you control fan speed as it has 4x 12v connectors/4x 5v connectors/4x 7v connectors and some Molex connectors on.

Also, yes, I'm using a TFC360 + XSPC RX240 down the bottom with 25mm fans, by memory there is ~8cm gap between them, just enough for some cables and tubing

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Thanks for that info mate, much appreciated.
    You can get back to work now

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hey James, sorry to hear about the set back Mate but all in all it looks like your making great progress.

Patience is a virtue eh my friend - I hope it gets sorted and you can keep the project moving forward. Perhaps this is an opportunity to go over the whole build in your mind and make sure everything is as it should be.

I often find that a little downtime is a good thing as it allows you to zoom out and look at the big picture.

Anyway Mate, you're doing a fantastic job and I look forward to following your progress!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post
    Hey James, sorry to hear about the set back Mate but all in all it looks like your making great progress.

Patience is a virtue eh my friend - I hope it gets sorted and you can keep the project moving forward. Perhaps this is an opportunity to go over the whole build in your mind and make sure everything is as it should be.

I often find that a little downtime is a good thing as it allows you to zoom out and look at the big picture.

Anyway Mate, you're doing a fantastic job and I look forward to following your progress!
    Thanks Charles! Since the downtime I have actually decided not to use the holes I recently drilled, as you said, its actually been a good thing My final stuff should be here Tuesday so then I can FINALLY get this thing goin'

Xtreme Addict
    New page? THis has too many pictures on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast