Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a GX2 on GPUGRID?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB12 View Post
    ^The goose only discards his empties... he wouldn't even do that if grey goose had a bottle recycling program..
    ok im getting the picture now the goose doesn't like to share his pie or his drink of choice all for 1 and none for all .

Attack Dachshund
    this is a real article someone wrote.

http://birdx.wordpress.com/2008/11/0...frakkin-geese/

Those frakkin’ geese!

I take the train to work because of the traffic and the amount of money I save in gas and upkeep costs. Though I have to tell you that I’m really getting sick and tired of those frakkin’ geese! I’m at the station in the morning and there they are, busy flying overhead, crapping on the train platform just to protect their rights to the man-made pond nearby. And then I come home in the evening, trying to leave the parking area before I get stuck in a logjam of traffic and they are busy taking their own sweet time crossing the street. I swear, I often think about just plowing on through them, but they are protected by the government.

And that incessent honking! Can anything by any louder or more annoying than the geese communicating to each other? And what are they saying to one another? If only we could understand what they are saying, maybe their conversation would go something like this:

Goose #1: “Hey, I’m gonna take a big old dump right on the sidewalk. And then I’m going to honk at and chase the next human that walks by.”

Goose #2: “Oh yeah? Well, I’m going to go for a swim, defecate in the water, eat part of a fish and leave him in the pond. Then I’m going to fly over to that parking lot and I’m going to defecate some more right on that shiny red car.”

Goose #3: “You two are doing child’s play. I’m going to grab three friends and walk across that wide road all day long and stop traffic. And, while I’m in the middle of the road, I’m going to stop and clean myself.”

Geese 1 & 2: “Ooh. You win.”

And geese are smart. No matter what you do to stop them or get rid of them, they just ignore it…well, almost anything.

There’s this biologist in Ohio who’s like the Diane Fossey of geese. He’s been watching geese for over 25 years and is the foremost authority on goose behavior. He has been working with us here at Bird-X to develop products that will make geese leave – on their own – and take their friends with them. There’s this cool sound device called a GooseBuster that emits natural recordings of goose alarm and alert calls. Once the geese hear those soundas, they vamoose, knowing that trouble is afoot!

So I decided to do a little test. I asked my train mates about putting this sound device out there to see if it would scare away the geese – we’re subjected to the early morning honking and late afternoon jaywalking so why not try to get them to go elsewhere? They agreed and we set out to get rid of the geese. It took only three days! And now we hear faint honking and a distant corporate park when the wind is not in our favor. But the key here is that the geese are gone from our train stop. No more honking (from geese – cars are another issue). No more defecating on the train platform (someone actually slipped and fell in it once). And no more afternoon strolls across the street. Nada. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. They are gone – those frakkin’ geese are gone!
    Last edited by MikeB12; 07-13-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Da Goose
    No, no, no...Not the Goosebuster...Oh dear...

i7-860 Farm with nVidia GPU's

Attack Dachshund
    sorry, I couldn't resist.. I searched for a picture of a goose dropping a turd from the sky or someone with a goose turd on them.. and that article turned up.. I laughed pretty good when I saw it...

Attack Dachshund
    the goose is already flying overhead on the RAC list --->

TEAM MEMBER RANK bt total points---------TEAM MEMBER RANK by RAC

Xtreme Cruncher
    Voice of Air Control:
    YES! 10-4 Grey Goose we read you loud and well not too clear.
    Repeat Goose!
    Goose, it is spelled Grey Goose not Gray Goose?
    Grey Goose I said Grey Goose, Grey Goose.
    No Goose not Gay Goose, Grey Goose.
    Goose no one is calling you gay.
    OK Goose, we have you on screen at 10,000 feet.
    Goose, that is too high. Repeat Goose you are too high.
    Goose I read you as " I know I'm high idiot".
    Goose please descend to 200 feet, s.l.o.w.l.y
    Goose do you read me?
    What do you mean you cannot see your feet?
    Goose please stop honking and descend slowly to 200 feet.
    Goose what do you mean by you lost your feet?
    OK roger on no feet, Goose read you loud and uh clear.
    Ok Goose we have visual.

Uh Goose, about the feet.....
    Goose we need you to level off at 200 feet.
    We have someone who will talk you though, uh, finding your feet.
    Yes Goose we have found your feet.
    Yes Goose we know all about the large bottle.
    Let's concentrate on the feet.
    Repeat?
    Goose come in?
    Goose are you there?

Ah hell, we lost him.......

Xtreme Cruncher
    POPPA im not sure you would want to eat Da goose you would be drunk for a week or longer

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaGeek View Post
    Voice of Air Control:
    YES! 10-4 Grey Goose we read you loud and well not too clear.
    Repeat Goose!

Xtreme Cruncher
    I stumbled across the pick of the goose and just had to do something with such an unusual picture. It was in fun. j/k

Hope all took it that way.

Da Goose
    You guys sleigh me...Hilarious...

i7-860 Farm with nVidia GPU's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12