Thread: DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R Pictures and Results

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R Pictures and Results

I am aware that there are already a lot of threads here on Xtremesystems on the subject DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R, but I have decided to write down a couple of words about the motherboard anyway and hope it can interest someone.

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R pictures and results

Introduction:

Not to long ago I bought a DFI lanparty 680i LT motherboard and I have been really satisfied with it, it have been one of the most stable boards I had the opportunity to test al categories. This board have crashed maybe five times and it have never been the boards fault it have always depended on me, this have impressed big on me because even the most stable motherboard can give in when you are pushing it to the extreme.
    But after I sold one of my 8800ULTRA graphic cards I haven’t had any use for a SLI motherboard, so I started thinking about getting something new, but because DFI 680i LT have worked like a dream for me It became really hard to find a replacement board. I read a lot of reviews and searched forums for information but I couldn’t really find anything that appealed to me.
    But after a lot of searching and thinking I decided not to change manufacture just to change the motherboard, so I ordered DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R.

Intel Bearlake P35

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is based on Intel P35 (bearlake) chipset, this is what you can call the follow up on the Intel P965 chipset that have been immoderate popular the last year. The big different between these two chipset is support for 1333FSB and DDR3 etc, P35 will also work with lintels 45nm CPU´s.
    P35 isn’t that new anymore and there is a lot of information and articles on this chipset, this is why I wont go in depth in this subject.

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is based on Intel’s P35 chipset like I mentioned before, but as usual DFI have equipped this board with a lot of extra stuff.
    One of the most important details that also got me to choose this board is that DFI uses a 8-phase Digital PWM instead of a 6 phase that is usually standard, this improves among others the abilities for quad core over clocking etc.
    Another new thing is the sound card, DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R is equipped with a Bernstein audio module with Realtek ALC885 high definition codec. The sound card according to DFI improves not only the sound and signal but also the assembling is much better than with the karjan Audio module. The Bernstein audio module have the same socket as the karjan audio module, but instead of attach the module directly to the motherboard a cable is connected between them, also the sound card is moved from I/O to the PCI slots.
    The motherboard has three PCI-E slots but only one uses 16 lanes, the other two split up the remaining lanes. There is also one PCI-E 1x slot and three PCI 32bit slots available.
    For the PCI-E slots there is possible to give extra power through a floppy connector, this is something that DFI have used for some time now and it really works especially when over clocking power hungry cards

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R Layout & Design

The first thing that strikes me when i opened the box is the gorgeous colour scheme DFI have used on this motherboard, instead of orange and yellow that have been the colour on their LAN party motherboard for a long time, DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is colored with a beautiful UV green and touch off yellow on a black PCB, and this gives the board an incredible look. This is a change I really like, now I also like the earlier color scheme but with new products it’s really nice to see some changes.

I always nag about the layout on the motherboards I try, and on the DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R layout is just amazing. It is similar to DFI LANparty 680i LT witch I also thought had an incredible layout, but if I compare these two motherboards UT P35-T2R is the winner.
    All the eight SATA connections hang on the edge of the PCB with a 90 degree angle, and this really helps the cable management. The floppy connector is moved to the lower part on the motherboard and this I really like, most people today don’t use a floppy drive other than to flash BIOS, so when moving the floppy connector from IDE/24Pin it makes the connection / disconnection much easier because nothing is interfering.
    8 Pin EPS is moved a bit higher on the motherboard compared to DFI lanparty 680i LT, this is also a good thing, on DFI 680i LT the PWM cooler was in the way when connecting/disconnecting.
    But the one thing that impressed me most is the clean area around the CPU socket, now this may not be anything new for Lanparty motherboards but I still gets really exited every time I see a motherboard like this. The clean area is really ideal for extreme cooling, there is nothing interfering when assembling SS or Dual Stage (this is a bit depending on how large the cooler is).
    On the motherboard there is also both a Start and reset button, this is also something really great especially for people who don’t use a case.

Cooling:

The cooling on DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is also really great, on the motherboard there is three heat sinks cooling Northbridge, Southbridge and the PWM area. These are also connected with a heat pipe, now this may not be something revolutionary because a lot of other manufactures already have used this solution. But something that makes DFI Lanparty P35 unique is the transpiper cooling, this is a extra cooler that can be assembled on either the Southbridge or the PWM heat sink, and the Transpiper cooling gives a really nice improvement.
    One thing I don’t like with the cooling is that it can be a bit ungainly, especially when assembling the Transpiper cooler on the PWM heat sink. I am pretty sure that the assembling can be improved quite a bit, but because this is the first time I seen something like this on a DFI product I imagine they will continue develop this idea and also improve it.
    Other than the heat sinks and the transpiper cooling DFI uses small heat sinks on areas on the motherboard that needs extra cooling, this is something DFI have used for a long time and it works pretty good.

BIOS:

There is not much to say other than DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R BIOS it is just in another division than any other manufacture today, there is no one that can match DFI when it comes to BIOS options and the possibilities to tweak hardware.
    Just so I dint mislead anyone, the DFI motherboard and al the settings available on it is not necessary the best for everyone, it takes a lot of time and patience to really master the this motherboard, but if you have the time, patience and a bit of experience then this motherboard should probably be the most suitable motherboard I can recommend for record hunting.

I could go on and on writing about this motherboard, but I know that to much text can be boring so I will continue with what I think the most people here want to se, pictures.

Pictures

Just like Lanparty680i LT there comes two boxes with the motherboard, one for the accessories and one for their a bit unusual Transpiper cooling.

This is the transpiper cooler, this can be assembled on either the Southbridge or the PWM cooler, it also gives better temps even if it can be a bit ungainly.

DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R in its entirety, like i mentioned before i really like the colour scheme on this board.

This is the Southbridge cooler, it's a bit bigger than the usual cooler for the Southbridge but this is because the transpiper cooler has to fit.

As usual the front panel is placed on the bottom of the motherboard, a bit unusual is that the floppy connector is also placed there.

EZ Start and reset is also placed on the bottom of the board, together with the led/display for motherboard reporting.

The rails on the cooler is like you probably already have figured out for the transpiper cooler.

All the eight SATA connections hang on the edge of the PCB with a 90 degree angle, this is really great for cable management.

The clear Cmos jumper is placed right below the Southbridge cooler, it’s easy to get a hold of.

On the Northbridge there is a bigger heat sink placed, al three heat sinks placed on the motherboard is connected to each other.

The third sink in the circulation is the PWM cooler, a great choice by DFI to use a big cooler for this area that get´s really hot.

The memory slots is placed between the sockel and 24pin ATX connector.

The CPU/sockel area is perfect for extreme cooling.

DFI Lanparty P35 uses a 8 Phase digital PWM instead of the standard 6 Phase, this improves among others Quad Core overclockning etc.

The transpiper cooler can also be assembled on the PWM heat sink, unfortunately its gets really tight when doing so. This is according to me not the best solution, but I imagine that DFI will continue to develop this to the better.

A little suprising possibility is to change the FSB with jumpers on the motherboard, you can chose 800/1066/1333.

With the karjan audio module gone the I/O area is really clean.

The PCI-E/PCI slots is placed really good, unfortunately there is only one PCI-E 16x slots with full bandwidth.

I will post results as soon as i have any, i would think it will be later today and tommorow.

English is not my first language so please have indulgence with spelling mistakes or other mistakes, I have tried to corrected the text as good as I can but it can still contain mistakes and/or text errors.
    CPU: Intel Kentsfield QX6850 // Motherboard: DFI lanparty 680i LT // RAM: OCZ Flex 9200 5-5-5-18 // GPU: ASUS 8800ULTRA GPU mod
    Power: Silverstone Olympia 1000w // HD: Western Digital Raptor 74GB/ 36GB/ // Cooling: SS tuned for Quad Core

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbass View Post
    The motherboard has three PCI-E slots but only one uses 16 lanes, the other two split up the remaining lanes.
    Fantastic write up, thank you very much

I have just got this board myself and have put my GFX card in the middle PCIE slot. I noticed straight away that 3D performance was poor. I changed the BIOS setting from 1x/1x to 4x/NA and now 3D performance is back to the expected level.

It is strange because in the instructions, it lists all three slots as 16x capable, but my experience tells a different story.

My graphics card is a X1900XTX, I am hoping to have a X1900CF card soon. The master card should go into the PCIE slot next to the CPU I think.

I have my board running at 434x9 using an E6850, and the ram is at 1042 4,4,4,10. All air cooled not too shabby.......

I left all the ram settings on auto, the board picks up the timings perfectly with my OCZ Titanium Alpha VX2.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Mickey Padge; 10-07-2007 at 02:31 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Padge View Post
    I have just got this board myself and have put my GFX card in the middle PCIE slot. I noticed straight away that 3D performance was poor. I changed the BIOS setting from 1x/1x to 4x/NA and now 3D performance is back to the expected level.

It is strange because in the instructions, it lists all three slots as 16x capable, but my experience tells a different story.
    All three PCI-E slots are physically x16. Electrically the one closest to the CPU is x16. The second and third are either x4/None or x1/x1 respectively depending on the setting in the BIOS.

With your current settings your x1900 is running at x4 which is not enough bandwidth for the card.

Xtreme Member
    wow that is a nice board
    Amd Opteron 146 @ 2800 1.475v
    Arctic freezer 64 + mx-2 paste
    2x512 corsair xms 3200c2pt ~ 2-2-2-5
    2x512 ocz platinum rev 1 ~ 2-2-2-5
    Leadtek Nvidia 6800 GT + accelero s1
    Seasonic s12 430watt psu
    DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D

Xtreme Member
    Very nice Layout and i like that DFi doesnt recolor the ALheatsink to make them look like Gold/Copper like some other Manufacturers(GigaLoL/Asus)

iLL

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    All three PCI-E slots are physically x16. Electrically the one closest to the CPU is x16. The second and third are either x4/None or x1/x1 respectively depending on the setting in the BIOS.

With your current settings your x1900 is running at x4 which is not enough bandwidth for the card.
    I see thanks for the info, that makes sense to me

Performance is suprisingly good considering, although at 1x it was very poor........

I am waiting for my master card anyway, and put everything together with that in mind. I am right in thinking the master card needs to be in the 16x slot yes?

As for the DFI it is a great board, my Gigabyte P35-DQ6 had a horrible reboot issue, and would never run 434x9 with the ram at 1042mhz 4,4,4,10

Cheers!
    Last edited by Mickey Padge; 10-07-2007 at 02:32 PM.

Xtreme Guru
    wonderful writing mate... 10 points and what a great set pure HW:banana::banana::banana::banana: pics, bro you have some really good photography skills..
    im looking forward on you test results
    Evga X58 sli under cascade
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=219788
    Evga X58 Sli ultimate overclocking/ overview/ discussion thread
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=221082

proud owner of E8600 Q822A435

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbass View Post
    English is not my first language so please have indulgence with spelling mistakes or other mistakes, I have tried to corrected the text as good as I can but it can still contain mistakes and/or text errors.
    I'm English and I read your post with no problems at all, I feel that foreign people don't need to apologise about their ability to speak English because at least they try. I would love to speak another language but little time is given to learning other languages in the standard education time table here.

Thanks for the pictures and explanations, both of very high quality.

If it ain't watercooled, I don't wanna know.

Xtreme Addict
    Excellent small review m8 This board I am willing to buy for my second rig, since I dont see any benefit to go to X38 , when staying @ DDR2 and not Xfire. I just wonder if the board got Vdroop and vdrop and how much. the P5K deluxe served me well, I am just curiouse if this board would serve me even better:X
    DFI Lanparty LT X48-T2R
    Intel Q6600 L737B242 ~ VID 1.2125 ~ 4000mhZ @ 1.48 vcore {lapped}
    eVGA 8800GTS (G92) 512MB {stock}
    Crucial Ballistix PC8500 Tracer ~ 1200mhZ 5-5-5-12 @ 2.05v
    Lian Li PC-V1000 {modded}
    Corsair HX 620W
    Creative X-FI ExtremeMusic
    Western Digital Raptor X 150GB
    Thermalright-Ultra120 Xtreme {lapped} ft. Scythe S-Flex SFF21F S-FDB ~ Push & Pull

First i would like to say thanks for all the nice comments .

In the first post i wrote that this motherboard is one of the best motherboard i ever tried, but i have changed my mind, this IS the best board i tried. The stability is just amazing, and for anyone that feels that all the BIOS settings are to much just leave them on auto and you will still get a pretty decent over clock. But if everything is going to be left on auto then it probably should be just as good to get another brand, when there this much settings they should be tweaked to the max .

I did some initial tests yesterday and like I said, this board is just amazing.
    I knew how high my CPU can go so I concentrated on memory’s and FSB, I used to have a DFI LAN party 680i LT and the highest bench stable FSB I could reach was 470Mhz with GTL ref and everything else on the board tweaked to the max.
    So the first test I did I raised the NB voltage to 1.55v, and the VTT voltage to approx 1.42, DDR.V 2.2v and I also raised my Vcore to 1.36v. I left GTL ref Disable and the rest off the voltage settings on default. With these settings I though maybe that 400Mhz FSB should be reachable, so I started raising and the board just kept going past 400. Then on to 440, the last stop for me with these settings was 480Mhz FSB, this is just crazy. I can probably get 500Mhz FSB with this motherboard with just a bit of tweaking, this is like I said before amazing.

Another thing that really surprised me was the very small to nothing voltage drop on this board, with 1.3625v set in BIOS I get 1.36v during load, also my QX6850 overclocks higher with lower voltage on this motherboard than on my DFI lanparty 680i LT. With my 680i LT I could run 3D mark 06 in 3900Mhz with around 1.41v or somewhere close to that, on my DFI P35 board I could run 3D mark in 3875Mhz with only 1.3625v set in BIOS.

I was really, really satisfied with DFI LAN party 680i LT, it was a big improvement from al the other motherboards I tried for core 2 duo. But comparing it to DFI´s P35 board it is not even in the same division, DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is just a masterpiece from DFI.

Edit:

This is where the Transpiper is connected on the southbridge, and there i only one transpiper cooler and you can either assembled it on the southbrtidge or the PWM heatsink.
    Also, the heatsinks are connected with a heatpipe so regardless of where you put it the Transpiper will help cool all the heatsink areas.
    When you assemble Transpiper to the PWM heatsink it will go outside the case (if you use one), you can find more info on the Transpiper cooler, just follow the link.

Sorry for the bad quality, i used a really old digital camera for this one.

http://csd.dficlub.org/tikiwiki192/t...perLPP35eng&bl
    Last edited by jonbass; 11-03-2007 at 04:25 AM.
    CPU: Intel Kentsfield QX6850 // Motherboard: DFI lanparty 680i LT // RAM: OCZ Flex 9200 5-5-5-18 // GPU: ASUS 8800ULTRA GPU mod
    Power: Silverstone Olympia 1000w // HD: Western Digital Raptor 74GB/ 36GB/ // Cooling: SS tuned for Quad Core

Xtreme Member
    Where does the extra heatpipe cooler connect to...?

Is there one (outboard )for the mosfets and one for the southbridge...?

Thanks
    EVGA X58 Classified
    Intel i7 920 D0
    3 x 2 GB Corsair GT 2000
    Evga GTX 480 FTW
    Corsair AX 1200 PSU
    Watercooling EK & Swiftech
    160 GB OCZ RevoDrive X2 PCI-Express SSD

Thanks again for al the comments

I have continued explore this motherboard, and each time i boot up i get more and more impressed. Now like i wrote earlier in this thread DFI P35 can be a bit tricky if you for example want to adjust all the timings/memory settings by yourself, off course it works fine to set everything on auto but for me evry setting is a possible gain in performance, so i am trying to learn how to set up this board myself, and this can be really time consuming.

Anyway, i have done some more tests and the combination Intel QX6850 and DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R is almost lethal, on my DFI 680i LT i could run my CPU somewhere around 3900Mhz 1.41v 3D mark 06 stable, on DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R i have so far managed to run 3D mark 06 CPU tests in 3996Mhz with only 1.41v set in BIOS, this is almost 100Mhz improvement from DFI 680i LT with air cooling. Also, my DFI 680i LT was a big improvement from earlier boards i had and that says quite a bit about DFI LANPARTY UT P35-T2R

Edit: I have moved the old screens so the thread wont be so heavy to load.
    Last edited by jonbass; 11-03-2007 at 04:26 AM.

Like i said before this motherboard is just amazing, i am having really fun playing with this DFI motherboard. Also, i hope i can get a hold of DFI´s new X38 motherboard when it get realesed so i can try that board out to, unfortunatly it is hard to get a hold of DFI´s Lanparty motherboard here in sweden, but i hope i can get a hold of one somehow.
    By the way, does anybody know if they have set a realese date for their lanparty X38 motherboard?

Here are acouple new results, i am still running on air but i will change to more extreme cooling as soon

Edit: I have moved the old screens so the thread wont be so heavy to load.
    Last edited by jonbass; 11-03-2007 at 04:27 AM.

Xtreme Mentor
    Very nice results! Love the pics!

Thanks for the nice comments

I was going to assemble my SS yesterday, but it became really late before I could start building, so instead I continued my air benching. And I am really happy with the results, I managed to break my 3D Mark 03 record that was taken with a SS on my QX6850 and around 35- on the CPU, yesterday I used a Zalman 9500AT and had around 60-65 degrees (ful Load) on the CPU, but I still managed to break it.
    This motherboard keeps surprising me every time benches with it.
    I will assemble my SS this weekend, but I will probably wait until tomorrow because I want to continue my air overclocking, hopefully I can also break my 3D mark 06 record.

Anyway, here are the results from yesterday.

System used

Intel Quad QX6850 / Air-cooling / Zalman 9500AT
    DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R / Air-cooling
    OCZ Flex 9200 5-5-5-18 / Air-cooling
    ASUS EN8800ULTRA / Singel card / Water-cooling
    Silverstone Olympia 1000W

I post my Super PI result first, this result is not tweaked in anyway, I only did a test to see how high my CPU could run Super PI with 1.475 Vcore. But still, I am really happy with this, I believe the CPU will run super PI in 4300-4350 Mhz without raising the voltage above 1.5vcore.

CPU: 4267Mhz // FSB: 426Mhz // Vcore: 1.475v (Set in BIOS)

Jonbass 2007-10-20

Then my 3D mark 06 result, this can probably be improved a bit to, the highest my CPU managed to run 3D mark 06 CPU test was 3120 MHz with 1.375v, I believe my CPU will manage around 4150 MHz without raising the Vcore over 1.5v.
    I will give it one more try to break my 3D mark 06 record before I assemble my SS.

CPU: 4107Mhz // FSB: 410Mhz // DDR2: 492Mhz // Vcore: 1,475v (set in BIOS) // GPU/GDDR: 802/1242 Mhz

Jonbass 2007-10-20

Last but not least, my 3D mark 03 result. Now i belive this result also can be improved quite a bit, now hardcore tweaks are done and my CPU can run 03 higher than this.

CPU: 4133Mhz // FSB: 413Mhz // DDR2: 496Mhz // Vcore: 1,475v (set in BIOS) // GPU/GDDR: 802/1242 Mhz

Jonbass 2007-10-20

I will post more results as soon as I have anything.

nice review, you should place 1 in the review section..

It have been a while since last posted any results, but so much are going on right now that i haven’t had the time to concentrated on my computer.
    But then this Thursday I had to do a couple of runs, and everything went really great I just had to continue these tests last night.
    Like I said before in this thread my CPU and DFI lanparty UT P35-T2R is just an awesome combination, with very low voltage this CPU keeps climbing upwards. With only 1.47v and 4400 MHz I managed to run Super PI 32m cooled with a SS, and with 1.495v I could run 3D mark 06 in 4500 MHz, I am really happy with these results.

Yesterday night I raised the voltage a bit to 1.51-1.515v and managed to run 3D mark 06 in 4520 Mhz and I believe I can go a bit higher with this voltage, also o managed to run Super PI 1M in 4667Mhz with only 1.505v.
    I managed to break my old personal best in 3D 06-03, Aquamark, Super PI 1m-32m, 3D03-01 etc. So right now I couldn’t be happier with my DFI motherboard, now I just wish I could get a hold of a QX9650 to try on this board, I believe that could be an even better combination .

Also I got my new memory’s this week, Crucial BallistiX 8500 and these modules are also really great together with DFI lanparty.
    Pictures of the memory´s is below the results.

And some results.

System Used:
    Intel QX6850 // Singel Stage
    DFI lanparty UT P35-T2R // Air
    Singel ASUS EN8800ULTRA // water
    Crucial BallistiX 8500
    Silverstone Olympia 1000w

Vcore: 1.47v

Vcore: 1.5v

Vcore: 1.52v

Last edited by jonbass; 12-13-2007 at 03:00 AM.

Xtreme Member
    that is one sweet looking mainboard.
    OCTeamDenmark.Com

The board and CPU togheter just keeps on going, now i am not sure what the regular QX6850 can do but with a SS i have managed to run 3D mark 06 CPU test in 4560Mhz with only 1.52v. My temp is around 30-35 on the CPU Idle and somwhere around the middle 20 during Load.

Now its unfortunatly time to sell my CPU to get a yorkfield, i would really like to keep this sample but i can afford that if i want to get Intels new 45nm Extreme CPU.

Anyway, here are a couple of new results from yesterday.

System:
    Intel QX6850
    DFI lanparty UT P35-T2R
    Singel - ASUS EN8800ULTRA
    Crucial BallistiX 8500

CPU cooled with SS and GPU with water.

1.52vcore and 4560Mhz, also, i belive i can raise this quite a bit with more voltage.

Jonbass 2007-11-05

Jonbass 2007-11-05

Super PI 32m in 4450Mhz with 1.5vcore, now this can also be improved a bit with higher voltage.

Jonbass 2007-11-05

And last Sisoft Sandra, now i dont usually run Sisoft but just for fun i did one run.

Jonbass 2007-11-05

Now i will probably do one or two more benches before i sell my CPU, but i will continue posting results, hoppefully i will be able to get a hold of a Intel Yorkfield CPU soon and will offcourse post results from that CPU toigheter with DFI P35.

Xtreme Member
    Holy , that's one amazing CPU you have there. How'd I ever miss this thread Care to provide your voltage settings in bios?
    Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.81GHz (423MHz x 9) 1.47v vcore + Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme w/ Scythe S-Flex 120mm
    2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix PC2 6400 @ 1016MHz 5-5-5-15 (5:6)
    Leadtek 8800GTS 640mb @ 650/1000
    DFI LANParty UT P35 T2R
    Corsair HX520
    Lian-Li PC-A70b
    Seagate 7200.10 320GB (primary) + Seagate 7900.9 160GB + Maxtor Plus9 160GB + Western Digital MyBook 500GB Premium ES Edition

Viewsonic VX2025wm

Xtreme Member
    Awesome pics! Great job
    RIG 1: Asus Rampage Extreme X48
    RIG 2: Foxconn BloodRage X58
    E8600 Q820A349 @ 4.75Ghz: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=596270

thanks for review

Xtreme Cruncher
    Really nice write up. Be sure to post your 45 nm review when u get access to penryn extreme!
    Qx6700b3@400*8_1:1
    Asus Maximus formula se 1207 rev 0.1
    8800gtx
    WC Raptor dark 150*2 raid 0
    Silverstone 750w
    Corsair c5df 4096
    TT
    Vista Ultimate 64 bit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    Nice review
    what BIOS to go whit?
    GIGABYTE G1.Sniper M5 / intel i7 4770K @ ????Mhz / EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX / HyperX Beast DDR3-2400 DC 16GB / Seasonic Platinum-860w / Corsair 350D / AOC G2460P.

Cooled By H2o.

Thank you very much

I am also very sorry for it have taken so long for me to answer in this thread, and in the future i will atleast look once a day in my thread´s and see if there is any answers.

Both 09/13 and 08/23 have been working great for me, but i would recomend you first to try BIOS 11/07 and see if you are happy with that one. If not, then i would say 09/13 among the official BIOS.
    You also have the Beta BIOSés, now i belive there is a great thread here on Xtremesystems for people using P35-T2R and there you can find very much info on both diffrent BIOS and settings etc.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=154898

Also, i heard something about a new BIOS that is suposed to be realesed in not a to far future, atleast a Beta BIOS if i understod it right.

Regarding BIOS settings, if someone is intrested in my settings then i will offcourse post them for you.

Here are also a couple of new/old results.

I am really happy with these results, this was also the last run i did with my QX6850 before i changed to QX9650.
    The CPU is cooled with a SS and the GPU is cooled with water, the GPU is also volt modded. I think the room temp was around 18-21 degrees celsius, and the CPU temp somwhere around -20 / -30 during load, atleast acording to BIOS.

Last edited by jonbass; 12-17-2007 at 10:37 AM.