Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: "Finishing delayed units by Luke, information topic".

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeXE View Post
    I know that, but here is nearly impossible to get pure R290. To this time I used gas from one source and really, no problems.
    their supply is like all other it is sold as a fuel and not intended for use as a refrigerant. Are you taking a empty jug that got air in it ????? that is a non condensible & causes a lot of problems. If anything buy the bottled propane with throw away canisters like for torches. Stay away from the refillable cylinders.
    The Laws of Thermodynamics say:

Zeroth Law: "You must play the game."
    First Law: "You can't win."
    Second Law: "You can't break even."
    Third Law: "You can't quit the game."

Do you wanna Play Thermodynamics ???????? I forgot "you must"

-130C Club Member
    I have to.

Today I`ll ask my friend to do some photos by phone, to completed auto-c. To prove.

Ok great, im happy if everything is coming atlast and we can put this behind.
    Töttörööö

-130C Club Member
    Okay, I talked with my friend, at the evening he will do photos and I`ll show them. Just to show, that units are done, not virtually.

At the evening I`ll got "better" R290, so hope tuning will go well.

Xtreme Mentor
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Enviro-Safe-R22a-...QQcmdZViewItem < Refined HC blend for only 10 dollars + Shipping.
    Bring back natural selection! No more warning lables!

The one and Only MG Pony

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon th MG Pony View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Enviro-Safe-R22a-...QQcmdZViewItem < Refined HC blend for only 10 dollars + Shipping.
    Yet to see if local customs will clear a can of refrigerant, but it's really a bargain.

-100C Club Member
    okey dudes.

Cruise`s, Symon`s and Albertwesker`s mini auto-c are already done, really need to solve problem with refrigerant. I`m not taking break for 4 months, just to make people feel pissed. If it was normal SS, it could be done in 2 weeks, shipped. No problem. Here I`ve for problem with refrigerant, all other auto-c worked, no problem with tuning and charging, I changed R290 (new supplier) and everything goes bad !

Pansuu, your small refund and parts are going to you, as I said. Expect everything in next week. (Cascade was worse than it should, made few bad decisions, wanna be right with Pansuu, I`m sending to him refund + few parts)

Yoto`s cascade didn`t worked, because of cpev on ST2, I couldn`t tune cascade properly. Basically cascade worked, with very, very strong ST1. I wanted change cpev to captube, but owner didn`t wanted, so I had to give money back.

SO PLEASE DON`T TELL ME THAT I`M BUILDING AND SHIPPING NOT WORKING UNITS ! I`M NOT AN IDIOT TO SEND DOMAGED UNITS AND HAVE PROBLEMS !

Today will send two small auto-c, tomorrow next one, max on monday. Have to find "good" R290 (this one I`m using isn`t pure).

Luke im amazed you retune a unit then send it the following week
    With cascades i would build the unit in a few weeks then hold it for atleast a month before sending to ensure it works exactly the same way it did a month ago.
    With so many joins a leak in a autocascade can take up to 2 months to show its ugly head.
    Also tuning on load testers is very dangerous, ya really need a quad core to tune properly.
    Selling so many units I really hope these coolers handle high loads, im yet to see one of your units bench a highly clocked pc.

May i also suggest to ppl to start using heatware.com there was a time when it was required to have this in your sign when selling stuff at XS.
    I myself dont sell coolers through XS so dont bother, but should also start using it myself

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by dinos22 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with builders getting a deposit of some sort. Afterall there are so many idiots out there which will decide to change their mind when the phase builder already bought all the parts and starter assembling a system.

If builders you are talking about Raja have no issues with that then you tell me what would happen to their business if they had 20x autocascades on orders and absolutely no money until ready to ship and IMAGINE 15x of those customers decide to not buy the units for whatever reason. Their business would be ed!!! pardon the french. Obviously there needs to be a contract as mentioned already so that the terms are clear to both parties in case the deposit is refundable, partly refundable and a load of other terms that need to be established
    fair point though as I stated they don't take on 20x cascades at a time... that's the secret, satisfy the customer you have before moving and taking other orders you are fearful of losing.

I have nothing against parts deposits, I think it just shows somebodies commitment when they concentrate their efforts on their customer. A parts value deposit works fine for me, full up front payment or a multiple of orders at one time, and broken time frame promises does not...

regards
    Raja

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssilencer View Post
    Yet to see if local customs will clear a can of refrigerant, but it's really a bargain.
    Yea a REAL BARGAIN @ $10.00 for a 1/2 pound of propane plus shipping.

So Thats 20.00 dollar per pound + S&H for .50 cent per pound gas .
    Last edited by wdrzal; 07-05-2007 at 12:00 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Kinda OT, but where else can you buy the pure R290 online? I need to get a hold of some...
    Heatware | Ebay:Crazymullen | If you are unsure what Fhqwhgads means You are REQUIRED to go HERE| Powered by Centon Ram

IMHO Waste is a computer going to a landfill having done actual computations less than 90% of it's life. 90% of the computers powered on right now are idle or powered off; what a waste! [/B]

Is it a coincidence that your wifes pc is called Uranus?

I am Xtreme
    Kayl you should be able to look at a braze and tell if it leaks,it should flow smoothly all the way around. Get a small 1-1/2 round inspection mirror to check the under side and in tight spaces. Use refrigeration Grade tube,clean the outside and purge while brazing. I like to use phosphorous rods with no flux for copper to copper joints.

Then there is the pressure test, then the vacuum test. If you can't guarantee it's not leaking in a day their is something wrong. Like you have way to many leaks and should get some advice or someone to show you how to braze.

If your having problems with flares buy a good flare tool,the cone needs to be hard to burnish the copper, cheap flare kits and cutters are no good. I always use double flares up to about 5/8 . Above that I use a flare tool that has the cone is set on a angle and rolls the flare instead of pressing it. There is a lot to look for in a proper made flare.

The atmospheric conditions like temperature and humidity is about the only thing that will cause the numbers to change if the load is a constant.
    Last edited by wdrzal; 07-05-2007 at 12:33 PM.

-130C Club Member
    Argghh !!

Got photos by phone, on small sd card, got card adapter and my pc doesn`t see that adapter !! On friend`s pc too :| Why, why this happens to me :| I should shoot myself, nothing is going in good way, nothing.

I am Xtreme
    Argghh !!

Got photos by phone, on small sd card, got card adapter and my pc doesn`t see that adapter !! On friend`s pc too :| Why, why this happens to me :| I should shoot myself, nothing is going in good way, nothing.

Keep ur chin up bro . . .

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    Keep ur chin up bro . . .
    Thats his problem,NO NOOKIE

Couldn't resist.

-100c Club
    @wdrzal, i think u've hit the top dollar spot
    End of offtopic

Xtreme Mentor
    Walt you are paying for the higher end refining, so it is a fair price being I do not have to use power to dry it and scrub it, and it is tighter refined.

I like flares, need a better tool though, on average though with my cheaper one I get good gas tight flares.

The one and Only MG Pony

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by kayl View Post
    Luke im amazed you retune a unit then send it the following week
    With cascades i would build the unit in a few weeks then hold it for atleast a month before sending to ensure it works exactly the same way it did a month ago.
    With so many joins a leak in a autocascade can take up to 2 months to show its ugly head.
    Also tuning on load testers is very dangerous, ya really need a quad core to tune properly.
    Selling so many units I really hope these coolers handle high loads, im yet to see one of your units bench a highly clocked pc.

May i also suggest to ppl to start using heatware.com there was a time when it was required to have this in your sign when selling stuff at XS.
    I myself dont sell coolers through XS so dont bother, but should also start using it myself
    kayl you're a mod here show some tact

also heatware is farked. Happyhero left a negative feedback just to spite me because i got him banned at OCAU for stealing from people. To make things worse heat[farking]ware is not removing the comment despite the fact i have proven to them that the supposed trade that took place was on a forum that closed down 2 years prior to that transaction taking place. i've complained to them several times now and no action has been taken (it's been a year now )

that mate
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

-100C Club Member
    Luke can we see some pics of cruise’s unit please in this thread.
    Also some loaded results. Im also particularly interested how this unit will be cased and packed to safly make its way from Poland all the way to Australia?

Considering this happened to one of your units in the past by land
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=129472
    Hate to see what could happen if packed in a similar way with no case.
    Also have you or cruise looked at customs side of things for getting parcels into Australia, you have refrigerants + flammable liquids which both are considered as dangerous goods.
    Are you sure customs will allow this??
    If not declared you could get into a lot of trouble if something did go wrong.

Xtreme Mentor
    Oh goat customs BS, there is a whole new head ach I need to duble check on.

The one and Only MG Pony

-130C Club Member
    Also some loaded results. Im also particularly interested how this unit will be cased and packed to safly make its way from Poland all the way to Australia?

Also have you or cruise looked at customs side of things for getting parcels into Australia, you have refrigerants + flammable liquids which both are considered as dangerous goods.
    Hey

Today will try to download pictures from sdcard on third computer, hope on it that thing will work. Now give me 5 minutes for breakfast,will go fill propane bottle and tune Cruise`s auto-c probably third or forth time. Now with new gas.

Everyone will see loaded results today

About customs, no problem, I`ve already know everything how to ship it without any problems mate.

EDIT:

$hit, still nothing, this $%$$$ adapter isn`t working !

EDIT2:

Ohhh, something is happening...

EDIT3:

Yes, is happening. I see storage G: drive but can`t open it !!
    Last edited by LukeXE; 07-06-2007 at 01:15 AM.

Nice Hardware!!!
    I have to add my personal feelings in here.

I bought "Wildlady" cascade from luke about two months ago. It was ready when I payed it. Then I waited one month before he shipped it to me. I did hear all possible reasons why he couldn't take it to UPS.

He told, that he had car accident in april and few weeks ago it happened again His "worst month of my life" is over three months now?

The unit arrived in cardboard box. Luckily it was not damaged badly. Only fan was of.
    First I had to replace those really dangerous electric wirings. Someone could get killed with this unit

Performance is nothing that he promised because unit is tuned really badly.
    (Luckily I have good E6700, that can do 5GHz easily ~ -70c.)
    E6700 1.8V 5GHz - Idle temp is around -90 and load temp drops quickly to -70 or under. Worst that I have seen is -65. I don't even want to think what temps are with Quadcore

LUKE I really think that you should stop doing these units. Go to school and start over in few years. You have talent, but don't loose your credibilty. You can't get it back easily.

I don't want nothing bad to you, but please clean this mess now, before it's too late!
    You are as good as your samples are!

-130C Club Member
    :| Wild Lady was doing -103*C@215W, Piotres can prove that because she was tunned at his workshop :| Something is wrong :|

Yes, I`m not doing any units anymore. Just I`m finishing delayed and will have a break for a couple of years. Two cars accidents in three months are too many for me, not working units at customers houses, so unlucky year.

I thinked about changing topic name for something like "Finishing delayed units by Luke, information topic". I`ll post photos here, of working and tuned delayed three mini-c, will post photos of packaging, tracking numbers etc. What do you think about that ? By that we can easy communicate to clean that all mess did by me.

Luckily, I got better R290. I decided to add an auxiliary condensers too three mini auto-c, so I`m starting to do that.

Will be in contact
    Last edited by LukeXE; 07-06-2007 at 04:04 AM.

good points, I did discuss them with Luke beforehand so hopefully we'll avoid any more problems, packing if done well will provide enough protection from damage. Customs should not be a concern from previous experience (unless made obvious by leakage) but I'll double check with them about it, and if we need to document it then that's what will be done.

Still I'd like to hear what precautions Luke will be taking in regards to this.
    Last edited by cruise; 07-06-2007 at 05:54 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    pallets, pallets.. that's the way to ship cascades, no question about that.

those unit's is to heavy to carry in a good way without pallet truck.

:

Luckily, I got better R290. I decided to add an auxiliary condensers too three mini auto-c, so I`m starting to do that.

Will be in contact
    I can't help feeling this is just adding more to the delays, regardless of the reasons there is not a single picture of these completed units, temps are nice too but they don't mean as much as an actual image.

It seems like a trend Lukasz, we get to a point where we're almost ready to ship and then something bad and outlandish happens to cause a delay.

No more delays or reasons anymore, please get this sorted out this week, after you get home from school and on the weekend gives you more than enough hours for testing.

By the way don't take it the wrong way, I'm happy that you're handling this situation now that I've put this thread here, instead of avoiding it you're communicating and letting us know what the deal is.
    Last edited by cruise; 07-06-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast