Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercooling by Malik

Malik will you make a complete new projcet with those parts ? or just pc upgread ?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I have no idea why malik has the animosity towards him form others that he does. Just isn't right.

BTW Malik - I think your builds are very close to Charles H's builds. So clean, so perfect. Keep it up, you inspire us all.
    They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    Howlin' Pelle Almqvist

Project Log Completed: all internal v1000

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by LogAn'sRun View Post
    I have no idea why malik has the animosity towards him form others that he does. Just isn't right.

BTW Malik - I think your builds are very close to Charles H's builds. So clean, so perfect. Keep it up, you inspire us all.

Logan there is no secret with my project. I just show my new stuff..which i use to refresh my pc. There is no new project by way ( maybe later ... project dubai ).

For now i only change the platform...thats all

Xtreme Enthusiast
    im gonna guess hes got a 60mm macro, i deff think my next build is going to use one of these RampageII boards
    SYSTEM
    i5-3750K @ 4.6ghz - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - 16GB Samsung DDR3 - Sapphire R7 370 Nitro 4GB
    Water Cooling
    EK Supremecy - DDC-3.2 w/XSPC Top -Swiftech MCR320-QP - EK Multioption 150

Xtreme Member
    Hello there, Malik Wich blocks are you going to use for your R2E? The Koolance ones?

Btw, I've been looking this topic and ... fantastic job, great PC and awesome photos

Regards
    Sorry for my bad english.

Xtreme Addict
    I don't know yet
    Last edited by Malik; 06-23-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Xtreme Member
    GG Poland!!

Core 2 Duo(Conroe) was based on the Intel Core Duo(Yonah) which was based on the Pentium M(Banias) which was based on the Pentium III(Coppermine).

Core 2 Duo is a Pentium III on meth.

Xtreme Addict
    Something new:

Block setup for mobo ... maybe in this week

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wow Malik I didnt realise that you were able to buy the res holders from MurderMod yet - how did you manage to score some so soon?

Xtreme Addict
    Nice photos as usual Malik.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    Wow Malik I didnt realise that you were able to buy the res holders from MurderMod yet - how did you manage to score some so soon?
    I dont buy it form Charles... i made it by my own with my friend

Banned
    Malik a new build already?

Looks great

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malik View Post
    I dont buy it form Charles... i made it by my own with my friend
    Really? Its a shame that someone of your calibre had to do a complete copy of his res holders...I would have expected more from you
    Last edited by Dangals; 06-30-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Really? Its a shame that someone of your calibre had to do a complete copy of his res holders...I would have expected more from you
    I wouldn't be so harsh on Malik. After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Work by both Charles and Malik and many others are sources of inspiration.

A note if it was inspired from Charles or not would've been nice though .

D.

Xtreme Addict
    Sorry Dangals but where i wrote that is my idea or something like that

I made holders for my own project. They looks like Charles holders because i respect him and his ideas ( i think about holders at this moment ), because they are great. So why i can make it ? I think Charles has no problem with that.

All projects which are on forum have one main purpose - inspire others. Charles inspired me ... i inspired someone else etc. - that works like that.

You accuse me of copy Charles holders ... i can say the same when someone copy other user project. For example: why you dont make your own ideas project ? You bought all from Charles ... is this copy ? No because you paid for this ? So when you pay ... that is no copy of someone ideas ?

For end... im fair with Charles and all, because i show in public that i dont have nothing to hide. This are MURDERMOD holders made in Poland - that all.

So next time Dangals think before you write something... ok ? Because you accuse me of something what i havent done.
    Last edited by Malik; 06-30-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Engineering The Xtreme
    besides if charles doesnt sell them and you want them then what is so bad about making them yourself? they look great malik

Xtreme Enthusiast
    snip.
    Now don't get me wrong Malik - I have utmost respect for what you do and the builds you make. You, like Charles, are one of the more talented modders on these forums and I have no doubt that what you do inspires others.

I don't want to create an issue between us, as all I was commenting on was that I feel that when you posted the pics it came off as though you had designed them yourself and being a friend of Charles I posted my initial reaction. In hindsight the use of the emoticon gave the wrong emphasis to what was said and as such I have removed it from my post.

As I said earlier I love what you bring to this community and look forward to your next project.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I made holders for my own project. They looks like Charles holders because i respect him and his ideas ( i think about holders at this moment ), because they are great. So why i can make it ? I think Charles has no problem with that.
    This topic has become a bit of an issue and I just want to say a few brief words in the hopes that we can put it behind us and move forward. Malik, I apologize in advance for going off-topic but I hope to clarify my position so that we can put this issue to bed. I humbly ask that others don’t weigh in on this subject, here, in Malik’s thread; cheers.

The fact is, this is a community of Modders – meaning it is not only the place where people have the means to execute, but also the motivation to DIY (my favorite 3-letter word). Here I am, and by “I” I’m referring to murderbox|murderMod - members of the community not just attempting to do it for ourselves, but also for others… as a business. What I’m thinking and keep in mind this is all a learning process, is that anything we create and show is fair game to be reproduced for personal use. In the event it’s something we’re planning to offer in the store, our goal will be to offer the item cheaper than it would cost to DIY at the same level of quality. If someone wants to attempt to recreate an item themselves, then that’s totally cool and in fact, I’d be honored that they would want to do so.

I think one of the problems results from how we’ve shown things that have taken longer than anticipated to become commercially available. This is something that we’re working on changing. For the most part, new items won’t be revealed until they are available for sale. My problem has been that I’ve been so excited to show new things, I post them while either still in prototype stage or have been produced as “one-offs” for custom builds. Volume production is a whole other kettle of fish and getting the process and product sorted is considerably more involved than simply producing one item.

Malik, I’m sorry for cluttering up your thread and I don’t mean for this issue to distract from your stunning and inspiring work. I’m honored that you would choose to reproduce one of my designs for your build – I can’t think of a greater compliment.

Now let’s get back to modding.

Xtreme Member
    Well put Charles....

Malik - Can't wait to see the hardware refresh on this build

Xtreme Addict
    Still waiting for blocks, i think in max. 2 weeks i will show "refresh" version

Xtreme Addict
    love your work Malik! hoping to see more!

& i too am a fan of Dr. House

Xtreme Addict
    Some new photos from today:

Setup nr 1: EK Waterblocks special edition for Asus Rampage II Extreme

Last edited by Malik; 08-02-2009 at 01:43 AM.

I am Xtreme
    great shots !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    No, I think he had a date tonight...

He and his EK Supreme are out for a night on the town!

Xtreme Addict
    Setup nr 2:

Special Black Edition X58

Last edited by Malik; 07-28-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast