Thread: Can we redo the phase change gallery like the other forums?

Xtreme Addict

Can we redo the phase change gallery like the other forums?

I was just looking of some ideas for my single stage remembering some of the pictures that I've seen here. I think it would be a good idea to make a phase change gallery with the ability to post your pictures in it a lot like some of the other forums like the watercooling/aircooling and case gallery. The old gallery is locked and made by Chilly1 and Jinu and we have to know by now that isn't getting moderated right. Just one small request, just a new gallery page sticky or please unlock it so others can contribute.
    Last edited by BlueAqua; 04-19-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Here's the old gallery. It's kinda dead atm..
    Asus P5K, C2D E8400, Ati HD4870, 2x2GB Mushkin PC-8500.

My R290 single-stager

Xtreme Member
    It would be cool to see everyone's 24/7 phase setup's as well as there benching and more extreme stuff all on one thread
    i7 920 D0
    Asus P6T Deluxe V2
    6GB OCZ Reaper PC3-1500
    XFX 4980 1GB
    Audigy X-FI music
    silencer 610w
    Water cooled with HAF 932 case

Xtreme Addict
    I agree, the old phase gallery has a lot of dead links and lost pictures, and was buried in a way that made it difficult to find.

If everyone is in agreement, I would like to start a new Gallery, move any of the good/still active posts that are in the old one, and sticky it up top so it's easy to find and post in.

As soon as I have a general consensus on the matter, it can be taken care of

Thanks for bringing that up BlueAqua

Gray

Edit, there is the option of cleaning up the old thread and trying to make it new again. That is the long winded approach, as I can see a great deal of 'fodder' to clean up. If it is preferred to do that, it's fine with me also, just let me know either way.
    Last edited by Gray Mole; 04-19-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mole View Post
    I agree, the old phase gallery has a lot of dead links and lost pictures, and was buried in a way that made it difficult to find.

If everyone is in agreement, I would like to start a new Gallery, move any of the good/still active posts that are in the old one, and sticky it up top so it's easy to find and post in.

As soon as I have a general consensus on the matter, it can be taken care of

Thanks for bringing that up BlueAqua

Gray

Edit, there is the option of cleaning up the old thread and trying to make it new again. That is the long winded approach, as I can see a great deal of 'fodder' to clean up. If it is preferred to do that, it's fine with me also, just let me know either way.
    An easier to find/use phase gallery is desperately needed here. Sticky would be nice. Need rules though, like no pics posted "on site" larger than say 800x600. Anything larger must be thumbnailed. I have DSL but sometimes it even lags for me when I open a page with lots of pics in it.
    Main Rig - i5 2500K@42x (Turbo)...2x2gb Corsair DDR3-1600...Asus P8Z68-M Pro...Corsair HX620 PSU...Hanns-G 19" LCD...80GB Intel SSD...2 x 1TB Samsung HDDs...Zalman CNPS9700...Ultra Aluminus (black)...Win 7 Ult x86
    HTPC - AMD A6 3650 stock...2x1gb G Skill DDR3 1600...Asus F1A75-V Pro...Corsair HX520 PSU...2x80gb WD Sata2 RAID0 HDD...Silverstone LC17 B...Olevia 42" LCD 1080P...Yamaha HT Receiver...JVC 5.1 speakers and sub...Win 7 Ult x86

im fine with the pic rule, and i think this would be cool. 24/7 setups and benchies are cool with me, but maybe in different threads w/e, i just think that we really need a new gallery w/out all the missing links.

Xtreme Mentor
    I'd go a step further and say all pics must be on site and no more then 800-640 and no less then 640-400 or some thing to that nature.
    Bring back natural selection! No more warning lables!

The one and Only MG Pony

I wouldnt say all, like screen shots and whatever would look nice in high res IMO. Also, so big pix are nice, if they are linked or w/e b/c i dont like having to go searching around the page horizontally to search for the text

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntingalone View Post
    I wouldnt say all, like screen shots and whatever would look nice in high res IMO. Also, so big pix are nice, if they are linked or w/e b/c i dont like having to go searching around the page horizontally to search for the text
    amen
    French Duron Poof

Every time you lap a swiftech block a kitten dies

"Extreme Systems, yes. But it could also mean Extremely creative, Extremely resourceful and on and on. Please don't use the name of this site as an excuse to do stupid things" -situman

HEAT