Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Skyrim

Xtreme Guru
    the sli performance is great when at full usage.. its not 100% full until bethesda releases a patch for full multi card usage

you can blame nvidia all you want its also the game devs

well ive been using w8 dev preview since its release.. its better and its definitely smarter than that old w7 bastard

i dont use any of the tablet features this is how i use it.. simple
    Last edited by NapalmV5; 05-16-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Frag Maniac View Post
    LOL, that's specifically for W8, there's far more people on W7. Since you were judging it specifically on Skyrim SLI performance as if expecting better performance, it sounded like you were confusing it with 296.1, which actually DOES claim a Skyrim performance increase.

There's nothing in the release notes for that driver about a performance boost in Skyrim at all. It's merely meant for W8 testing purposes as it says. How you can justify criticizing it for not offering a satisfactory SLI boost in the game is absurd really.

There's simply not enough known about W8 yet to determine if it will be as good for gaming as W7. From all indications so far, they are prioritizing it as a tablet OS, so I wouldn't count on it being optimized for gaming.

If you want to prioritize tablet performance in the OS you choose, fine, just don't expect stellar gaming performance. Everyone knows MS doesn't give a crap about PC gaming like they pretend to. So when they come out with a tablet OS, it's pretty much obvious gaming performance will be the last priority.
    dude what you had edited out and even that^ so confusing.. i get it now my bad

296.17 are based on 296.10

what drivers do you think ive been using on w8 dev until now ? the very same w7 drivers youd use on w7

heres witcher2 @ 285.38 on w8 dev preview and sli working just fine on the games v2 patch

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...=1#post4966743

Xtreme Member
    Some more random images from mwa (click for larger image) -

Add me on Facebook
    -=<#*!! 5OUnD PHr33K !!*#>=-

Xtreme Member
    A few widescreen shots at 5760x1200. Heavily modded and still testing and so far with all that and this is the weird part I still average about 50fps.

A few test shots. Click for larger image.

Is it 4:20 already?!?!?! I love this mod

If you would like a list of mods I'm using just let me know...it's a long one. ty for viewing.

Scoobster;)
    Asus Rampage II Extreme X58 | Intel i7 920 D0 | Corsair Dominator GT CMG6GX3M3A2000C8 (6 x 2GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB DDR5 | Pioneer BDC-2202B Blu-Ray
    Western Digital VelciRaptor 300GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB (x4) | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality | PC Power & Cooling, SILENCER 910
    Microcool Banchetto 101, Bench Case | Thermalright TRUE Copper, Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm (x2) | Samsung 245T 24" (x3), Samsung LN46B650 46" HD LCD HDTV
    Bose Acoustimass 25 series II | Logitech G15, Logitech G9 | Lamptron FC-2 Fan Controller | Ergotron DS100 Tri-Stand | Thermaltake ST0005U BlacX Docking Station (x2) | Windows 7 Home 64Bit

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmV5 View Post
    dude what you had edited out and even that^ so confusing.. i get it now my bad

296.17 are based on 296.10
    It doesn't matter what driver it's based on, only the end results matter, and again, in their release notes nothing was mentioned about better Skyrim performance from their testing like it was for 296.1 on W7. It's the OS tested on more so than the driver I'm referring to, and since you're the only one claiming better performance on W8, I'll take it with a grain of salt, esp since MS never mentions anything about gaming performance period on W8. All they ever talk about is it's tablet performance.

And for the record, I was not the one blaming Nvidia. You in fact were the one implying SLI usage in Skyrim was lackluster when you saw 50% usage on some parts of the game.

Xtreme Member
    TBH I have never really noticed as much of a difference with Gcard drivers as when I switched from what ever I was running before to the 295.73 drivers for Skyrim (Xtreme-G versions). Crazy smooth framerates even with my mods keeping my PC's specs in mind. Also @ Scooby I'm guessing it looks fantastic on your system, but from the images it looks like FOV is eschewed or is that just because it is so damned wide? I tried making a Youtube video of my settings, but alas Youtube killed my vid's quality :-( and I'm a video conversion and Youtube n00b. It's quite something else to just see the awesome images of mine, then to go from static pics to seeing what it's like in realtime motion. Also @ NapalmV5 have you yet tried that new'ish' Depth of Field mod? If your interested in it (as I like the look of the way your getting your game looking) would you be able to post some before and after pics?
    Last edited by SabreWulf69; 03-17-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Frag Maniac View Post
    It doesn't matter what driver it's based on, only the end results matter, and again, in their release notes nothing was mentioned about better Skyrim performance from their testing like it was for 296.1 on W7. It's the OS tested on more so than the driver I'm referring to, and since you're the only one claiming better performance on W8, I'll take it with a grain of salt, esp since MS never mentions anything about gaming performance period on W8. All they ever talk about is it's tablet performance.

And for the record, I was not the one blaming Nvidia. You in fact were the one implying SLI usage in Skyrim was lackluster when you saw 50% usage on some parts of the game.
    first of all fully quote me or dont quote me at all..

how have i lambasted nvidia ? i actually complemented the drivers for increased sli usage.. but of course skyrims multi card usage is lackluster - outdoors where full usage is badly needed simply there is none instead it drops to low usage.. but thats bethesdas fault not nvidias.. where have i said its nvidias fault ???

all i did i stated the actuality/reality of the multi card usage in skyrim and its been like this since day one.. didnt mean to blame/lambaste anyone.. personally i accept whats given to me and i do my best with that

all i do is post a link to the drivers im using and you get really bothered by that.. sheesh man what is up with you?

as far as gaming goes on w8 its far better than on w7.. why do you think i was on w8 dev preview from the first day it got released.. please take a truckload of salt.. how and why its better thats for you to find out

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreWulf69 View Post
    ..then to go from static pics to seeing what it's like in realtime motion. Also @ NebulaV5 have you yet tried that new'ish' Depth of Field mod? If your interested in it (as I like the look of the way your getting your game looking) would you be able to post some before and after pics?
    indeed the pix dont do the mods justice.. looks way better in realtime motion

NebulaV5 ? hmm are you referring to me? depth of filed mod.. let me take a look thru the list.. nope dont have it

sure!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmV5 View Post
    how have i lambasted nvidia ? i actually complemented the drivers for increased sli usage.. but of course skyrims multi card usage is lackluster - outdoors where full usage is badly needed simply there is none instead it drops to low usage.. but thats bethesdas fault not nvidias.. where have i said its nvidias fault ???

all i did i stated the actuality/reality of the multi card usage in skyrim and its been like this since day one.. didnt mean to blame/lambaste anyone.. personally i accept whats given to me and i do my best with that

all i do is post a link to the drivers im using and you get really bothered by that.. sheesh man what is up with you?

as far as gaming goes on w8 its far better than on w7.. why do you think i was on w8 dev preview from the first day it got released.. please take a truckload of salt.. how and why its better thats for you to find out
    LOL, I don't need to "fully quote you", your inferences I referred to are still posted above, and you pretty much just verified them. You made a big point of saying SLI usage was sub par, yet you appear to be only testing it on W8. You claim W8 game performance is better, yet give no examples. If anyone should be told to be more specific, it's you. As far as all you did goes, all you did was install lots of mods and post some screen shots, and base your assessment of the latest Nvidia driver on somewhat less than comprehensive testing. That hardly makes you an expert or critique on driver testing or writing.

I also doubt you know enough about game coding or driver writing to assess why you're getting the SLI results you are. Both the developer and the driver writers are equally responsible for things such as SLI performance. Sometimes such things come down to a mere lack of proper communication between the two. Again, I'm not going to take your assessment seriously when you tested only on W8, yet claim it games better despite the lackluster results you complained of and no examples of it's claimed superiority.

Now you're talking like you're sure it's all Bethesda's fault. A lot of people said the same of DICE when BF3 was released, but it was proven to be a combination of both drivers and game coding.
    Last edited by Frag Maniac; 03-16-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Come on guys no fighting please. What works works. Improvements can be made from both the game side and driver side in regards to usually all games, everyone knows this. Yeah sorry NapalmV5 lol was typing that message just before I went to sleep, d'oh.

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It may sound harsh to some, but it's just arguing a point really. I have nothing against him or what he's trying to do, I'm just arguing the validity of the presentation.
    Last edited by Frag Maniac; 03-18-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Mid UK. Lift a few rocks, eventually you will find me.
    Skyrim the VR way.

Shame about the input lag when waving a weapon but that appears to be the only real flaw, and I suppose one would learn to compensate.

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/03/1...ity_treatment/

http://zookal.com/blog/2012/03/how-t...rtual-reality/
    Fun Box: Asus P8Z68-V GEN3++Corsair AX850++i5 2500k@4.5Ghz-1.272v++Corsair A50++2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance++MSI R7970 Lightning++Audigy2 Plat-EX++TBS 6280 DVB-T2 tuner++256Gb OCZ Vertex 4.500Gb Caviar Black.500Gb Seagate Barracuda++Sony AD7240s++Lian-Li PC-60++Linux Mint/Win 7++Asus P238Q

Work Box: Gigabyte H61MA-DV3++Corsair HX620++i5 3450@stock++2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance++120Gb OCZ Agility 3++Linux Mint

Quantum theory in a nutshell: It's so small we don't know where it is, it could be here, it could be there.

Just 'cos it's legal don't make it right.

Xtreme Member
    Holy crap TrackIR work on Skyrim? I'm sure a TrackIR and keyboard/mouse combo should would work seemlessly and on triplescreen...OMG! That would be so cool!!!
    OR
    Would it take away from the gameplay?

To bad I don't have one yet but I've alway wanted one. Maybe this is the excuse I needed.
    Asus Rampage II Extreme X58 | Intel i7 920 D0 | Corsair Dominator GT CMG6GX3M3A2000C8 (6 x 2GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB DDR5 | Pioneer BDC-2202B Blu-Ray
    Western Digital VelciRaptor 300GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB (x4) | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality | PC Power & Cooling, SILENCER 910
    Microcool Banchetto 101, Bench Case | Thermalright TRUE Copper, Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm (x2) | Samsung 245T 24" (x3), Samsung LN46B650 46" HD LCD HDTV
    Bose Acoustimass 25 series II | Logitech G15, Logitech G9 | Lamptron FC-2 Fan Controller | Ergotron DS100 Tri-Stand | Thermaltake ST0005U BlacX Docking Station (x2) | Windows 7 Home 64Bit

Xtreme Addict
    Has anyone done Skyrim in 3D yet? Nvidia Surround? AMD 3D? Etc.
    \Project\ Triple Surround Fury
    Case:
    Mountain Mods Ascension (modded)
    CPU: i7 920 @ 4GHz + EK Supreme HF (plate #1)
    GPU: GTX 670 3-Way SLI + XSPC Razor GTX670 water blocks
    Mobo: ASUS Rampage III Extreme + EK FB R3E water block
    RAM: 3x 2GB Mushkin Enhanced Ridgeback DDR3 @ 6-8-6-24 1T
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB, 0309 firmware
    PSU: 2x Corsair HX1000s on separate circuits
    LCD: 3x ASUS VW266H 26" Nvidia Surround @ 6030 x 1200
    Games: AoE II: HD, BF4, MKKE, MW2 via FourDeltaOne (Domination all day!)

Xtreme Addict
    Question because Im too lazy to read the whole thread. Will this play on my sig rig? 2500K @ 4.4Ghz, GTX 590 @ 1680x1050? 8GB ram.

Or will. I need another 590?
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Xtreme Member
    err I'm playing this with mods at 1080P on a 560Ti and a Core 2 Duo E8400 at around 30-40fps. I hope that was you just be sarcastic haha...

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    I'd love to see someone with Quad-Xfire 7970's or Quad-SLI GTX 580's, max this game out at much as possible with their rig to get it to an unplayable rate of something like 10-15fps @ 1080P resolution and then post some of the screenshots. Would be interesting... like wow, how'd you get Skyrim into Real-life? lol

(Click for full-size)

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Great pics SabreWulf69, How many mods are you running in those pics?

I may not have a Quad-Xfire 7970's or Quad-SLI GTX 580's but I am maxxed out to Ultra and running over 80 mods so far. Aveage 45fps @ 5760x1200.

I'm still testing other mods and I'll post some widescreen landscapes soon.

Scooby

Xtreme Addict
    Scooby, how did you get your char to look like that?
    All the designs for char stuff I've played with in the game make it seem like the char was born in a barn type of thing.

Xtreme Member
    It was not intentional as a matter of fact it was a luck of the draw when I engaged the "~" after that it was a bunch of console commands and adjusting of the camera. Everything you are seeing is all in-game images as maxed as I can get it.

(in the voice of Alduin)
    If you all would like to learn of this secret magic you must go on a Extreme System Skyrim quest to here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBbtBYeIJ2k&hd=1
    It will give you the knowledge you seek. Then you must return here and show me you skills...now go, go and make me proud.

Okay I'm losing it...anyways here is a interesting images I took (maxed setting) and everything I learn from that link.

Scoob

Xtreme Enthusiast
    err I'm playing this with mods at 1080P on a 560Ti and a Core 2 Duo E8400 at around 30-40fps. I hope that was you just be sarcastic haha...
    The way I look at it, although many have posted screens that look a lot better than mine would with the mods, res and settings they're using, I know how the game plays when you average only 35 FPS. It starts getting pretty choppy even if you DIP to 35 ave FPS in the areas with lots of fog, torches, etc. This is a game that needs to run at around 60 FPS ave in no lag areas to be smooth in gameplay overall, much like Dead Island.

So I can see adding mods and cranking up res and settings if you have a killer rig, but to me, having playable (smooth) frame rates in some places, and choppiness in others, is not acceptable. The sharper textures are nice, but when you're moving about a lot doing things rarely are you just standing their gawking at them. Conversely when you hit areas that lag, that choppiness is painfully obvious.
    Last edited by Frag Maniac; 03-20-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Xtreme Guru
    @ Plan B

thanks!

Come on guys no fighting please. What works works. Improvements can be made from both the game side and driver side in regards to usually all games, everyone knows this. Yeah sorry NapalmV5 lol was typing that message just before I went to sleep, d'oh.
    no problem.. no intentions to fight/argue especially with a lunatic that dont even know what his talking about.. only intentions to share/gain more about skyrims mods/settings/whatnot.. but even here/this brings fookn arseholes.. sheesh

btw nice pix bove^ what mods ?

heres my dlclist/plugins.txts

83Willows_101BUGs_HighRes.esp
    bookshelf_fix0.2.esp
    Complete Crafting Overhaul - BS version.esp
    Cowardly Frost.esp
    Cowardly horses.esp
    Cowardly Shadowmere.esp
    daedric_phelm.esp
    dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
    dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
    Death Cam (60 Seconds).esp
    HeadsmansAxeFixed.esp
    Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
    JSwords.esm
    Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp
    LeatherWeightFix(0.5).esp
    LFArmors.esp
    masser Size x0.5.esp
    MatchingSetFixes.esp
    MidasSkyrim.esp
    More Interactive Items.esp
    More Visible Soul Trap Effect.esp
    MoreGrass.esp
    moveitLWT.esp
    Natural Skyrim Rain.esp
    posesivecorpses.esp
    Realistic Lighting.esp
    Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
    RiftenHQtexture-Part1.esp
    RiftenHQtexture-Part2.esp
    secunda Size x0.5.esp
    Shadow Striping Fix.esp
    Shrine of Azura LOD Fix.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Clutter and Clothes.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Dungeons.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Farmhouses.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Landscape.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Markarth.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Reflections.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Sky.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Solitude.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Water.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Whiterun.esp
    Skyrim HD Full - Windhelm.esp
    SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
    Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
    SoS - The Dungeons.esp
    SpellFix1-3.esp
    TalosShrineFix.esp
    VariedGuards.esp
    Warmer Magic Lights v2.esp
    Weapons and Armor Fixes - Hacks.esp
    Weapons and Armor Fixes.esp

Xtreme Member
    @ Frag Maniac, the difference is HUGE. Some people are CS nerds who need 200,000 FPS to perform at the peak of their potential and other's don't. My machine doesn't get choppy with this stuff, just gotta know how to tweak the ini's for your system. Skyrim isn't really a game where the difference between 1-2fps dropping out is the difference between life and/or death. When looking at my housemate's non-modded Skyrim install it's like I have a version of Skyrim called Skyrim two point o haha.

My previous point of having the Quad card setup bought to it's knees just for 1080P (not widescreen) screenshots is that with all that power, those theoretical shots would look amazing, even more so than some of the content we have all seen so far.

Mods and tweaks I'm using in no particular order are -
    INI tweaks from Neogaf Skyrim Performance thread
    No more blocky faces mod
    Detailed bodies, lips and faces mods
    High Resolution Eyes mod
    UNP Base Bodies mod + HD normal maps
    UNP combined clothing pack
    SKSE
    Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
    Static Mesh Improvement Mod
    FXAA PPI
    Skyrim Sunglare V3.0
    No Intro Fix
    SkyUI
    Texture packs - Bethesda HD Textures DLC, Serious HD Retexture Landscape mod, Skyrim HD mod, Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Realistic Water Textures
    Warzones - Civil Unrest
    Watery Rocks
    Get Wet
    Tytanis - The Ultimate Mod
    Natural Skyrim Rain
    Immersive Skyrim Thunder

Unmentionable 'dodgy' mods ;-)

The versions and settings for each are always changing, but I generally try to use the latest of all things. Believe it or not, all my mods are manually installed without any mod managers either ;-)

[Edit]
    Also, when hosting pics, be careful of what service you use, as some will compress your images.
    Last edited by SabreWulf69; 03-21-2012 at 03:53 AM.

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    @SabreWulf, well said sir.

" I have a version of Skyrim called Skyrim two point o haha."...you crack me up bro!!!!

Here is a small list of active mods I'm using at the moment and to help I've added links to each mod for you to try. All mods I'm using in this list is also compatible with each other so far. I'm also adding some game and hardware info based on my setup.

Mod Name: 1HD Weapons on Back TS Edition FULL v1.3
    Description: This mod lets you holster your weapons to your back.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6276

Mod Name: 1st Person View on Horses v1.0
    Description: Enables you to now ride your horse or any horse in 1st person. Works very well in WS and no hits on FPS.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5758

Mod Name: A Quality World Map v8.0
    Description: A must have and works well in WS
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4929

Mod Name: ApachiiSkyHair v1.0
    Description: Added hair mods for males and females
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

Mod Name: Auto Unequip Arrows v2.2
    Description: This mod comes with a script that will automatically unequip arrows when you unequip your bow. Try it you'll like it.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10753

Mod Name: Berserk Dragonslayer Axes Animations Enchanted v2.0c
    Description: Big sword...no really it's a big sword.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3143

Mod Name: Better Females by Bella v3
    Description: Better Females by Bella v3 - No makeup just improved textures (Same location)
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2812

Mod Name: Better Landscape Skyrim v1.2
    Description: This a beautiful mod that enhances the landscapes.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4863

Mod Name: Better Villages WIP v0.9
    Description: This enhances MOST of Skyrims villages but you may take a hit FPS.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10411

Mod Name: Better Quest Objectives v1.4
    Description: This is a Must Have mod. I wish I had this when I first started playing.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11135

Mod Name: Butterfliegen ENGLISH v0.04
    Description: What can I say I love my butterfliegen.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8198

Mod Name: Cannabis Skyrim v0.1.3
    Description: Did you know everyone in Skyrim are potheads. A fun mod must try.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8732

Mod Name: Categorized Favorites Menu v0.1.12
    Description: Favorites on steroids. Best Favorite Menu Mod out there.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4862

Mod Name: Catwalk v1.0
    Description: For female character only. I wonder if this will work on a male character....funny!!!
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5053

Mod Name: CBBE Daedric Female - Daedric Female CBBE V3b
    Description: Armor mod skimpy
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6316

Mod Name: Coverwomen - Coverwomen Look 3 v2.2
    Description: HD retextures for the ladies.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3563

Mod Name: Cute Eyes v1.0
    Description: Very detailed HD female eye component.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13076

Mod Name: Daedric Female Armor Replacer v2
    Description: Armor Mod
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5162

Mod Name: Dancing Crane Katana - Danceing Crane Katana 1.3
    Description: Weapon Mod
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10084

Mod Name: DIMONIZED UNP Female Body - UNP BASE Skinny Body v1.51
    Description: These are UNP Female Body. Very detailed.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6709

Mod Name: Dragon Falls Manor v1.1.1
    Description: One of the most unique player home out there. I love it.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10901

Mod Name: Dwemer Autoblade
    Description: The Dwemer Auto blade is a weapon powered with Dwemer Steam technology, Sounds included.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12281

Mod Name: Dynasty White Armor - CBBE v2 - Skimpy and Super Skimpy - Dynasty White Armor - CBBE v2 Skimpy and Super Skimpy v1.2
    Description: Another armor mod
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6983

Mod Name: DYNAVISION - Dynamic Depth of Field v 1.1
    Description: MUST HAVE! GO to link and READ.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12525

Mod Name: Enhanced Distant Terrain v1.2
    Description: Environmental enhancement with no performance loss.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1598

Mod Name: Envision Face - Envision Face Large Lips for CBBE
    Description: Yet another female face mod.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7897

Mod Name: Every city has various guards outfit TS Edition - Various Guards outfit for Every city v1.0
    Description: This is very cool a must try at least.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6770

Mod Name: Extended Slider Colors v4.6
    Description: A mod the adds ALOT of colors to the sliders.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6923

Mod Name: Faster Horsesv1.0
    Description: Much better. I hit it when I can't catch an old lady running....on horseback!!!
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=934

Mod Name: Feminine Running forward and New Dash Animation
    Description: Changes the running animation for females.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11447

Mod Name: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Buster Sword - Newest Version Skyrim, Optional Sephiroth Masamune and Kadaj Souba katanas v1.3
    Description: I likes me some big swords. Still testing it out. These are two separate files
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2699

Mod Name: Followers can Relax
    Description: This mod adds a command to most companions in the game that lets them chill out and relax.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9504

Mod Name: Friendly Fire agro removal - Friendly Fire
    Description: Very interesting mod.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6580

Mod Name: Greatsword sheaths and scabbards v1.4 - Greatsword Scabbards with Dwarven Sheath added and menu positions fixed
    Description: Allows most swords to be sheath mounted to your back.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5624

Mod Name: Green Whiterun - Green Whiterun v1.1
    Description: Adds more trees and greenery
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11433

Mod Name: Hair Pack v1.0.8
    Description: More hair
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3809

Mod Name: HD Better Reflections For Armor and Weapons v1.0
    Description: Ups the cubemaps from 32x32pix to 256x256pix
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1197

Mod Name: Henrys All Animals BeFriend v1.1
    Description: Lord of the animals. No animals we're harmed in the making of this mod... unless you want to.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9224

Mod Name: Horse Fast Dismount v1.0
    Description: You ride horses you need this. Very new.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3145

Mod Name: Horses for Followers - Followers For Horses v1.3.1
    Description: Have a follower. Want them to ride with you? Download now.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11193

Mod Name: IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device for Skyrim v1
    Description: I really like this mod and I know it will be a nice addition to your game.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13049

Mod Name: Immortal Lydia
    Description: Lydia, Lydia, Lydia oh Lydia...
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4832

Mod Name: Killmove plus v6
    Description: Since the latest Skyrim update I think they have
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9063

Mod Name: Liliths Razor - Custom Sword v1.1D
    Description: Just got this. Still testing.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11908

Mod Name: Lush Grass - Lush Grass v1.3
    Description: Adds more and better textured grass.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3288

Mod Name: Lush Trees - Lush Trees v1.3
    Description: Adds more and better textured trees.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3385

Mod Name: Map Improved v1.3
    Description: Adds more function to the map.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=272

Mod Name: Matso Immersive Sun v1.0
    Description: Enhances the sun glare.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8501

Mod Name: Moonpath to Elsweyr v5.1
    Description: New Location
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9782

Mod Name: Mystic Elven Armor - HD v1.6.5
    Description: A beautiful HD armor must see. Female
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5600

Mod Name: Numenume Hair v3
    Description: Yet even more hair
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11173

Mod Name: Plynxs No Motion Sickness v0.91
    Description: Now this is good, it eliminates the rocking motion when walking and running. Must have.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1450

Mod Name: Populated Cities v0.37.3
    Description: Adds more NPCs to Skyrim.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9201

Mod Name: Pretty Female Idle - Idle Left Standard Facing Forward v1.2
    Description: Model stand improvement from vanilla. Four stands to select from.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11954

Mod Name: RANs Tweaked Face Menu v0.1
    Description: Adds a tweak for EyesBack<->EyesForward.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9897

Mod Name: Serious Mammoths - Mammoths v1
    Description: Increases the size of mammoths by a lot.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8594

Mod Name: Sexy Boats v1.0
    Description: Retextures all of the boats in Skyrim. Very nice.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12928

Mod Name: Sexy Riften v2.0
    Description: Like the name says.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7241

Mod Name: Sexy Solitude v1.0
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12308

Mod Name: Sexy Villages and Towns v2.0
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7583

Mod Name: Sexy Whiterun v3.1
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7059

Mod Name: Sexy Windhelm v1.0
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7178

Mod Name: Sexy Winterhold College - Sexy Winterhold v1.0
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7484

Mod Name: Shadow Striping Fix v1.3.1
    Description: Improves in-game shadows.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8043

Mod Name: Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Vurts Skyrim Flora Overhaul Hi-Res version v1.0.9a
    Description: Another must have mod.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=141

Mod Name: Skyrim HD - 2K Textures v1.5
    Description: Mod Pack is 100% better than Beth's HD DLC.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=607

Mod Name: Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Dungeons
    Description: Get this one...

Mod Name: Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Landscape
    Description: and this one...

Mod Name: Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Misc
    Description: and this one...

Mod Name: Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Towns
    Description: last but not least this too.

Mod Name: Skyrim Sunglare V4
    Description: Adds enhanced sunglares.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=116

Mod Name: SkyUI
    Description: nuf said...
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863

Mod Name: Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Full v1.1
    Description: Adds sound effects to dungeons.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8601

Mod Name: Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds v1.0.1
    Description: Adds better sound effects to the wilderness.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10886

Mod Name: Static Mesh Improvement Mod v1.161
    Description: Improves static meshes. You need this.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8655

Mod Name: Very Sexy Ebony Armour - Mise a jour v1.0
    Description: I like this armor so far.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7244

Mod Name: Visible Slaughterfish WG v1.0
    Description: Make them a bit bigger so you can see them.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11086

Mod Name: Void armor by Hentai - Void armor - Working with slider v1.0
    Description: Still testing this one
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11871

Mod Name: WATER - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux
    Description: This is the latest water and terrain enhancement by OpticShooter
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13268

Mod Name: Warglaive of Azzinoth -The Twin Blades of Azzinoth- - Warglaive of Azzinoth v02a
    Description: Twin blades but take up a lot of room on the screen.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8258

Mod Name: Whiterun Outskirts Market - Whiterun Market v
    Description: Adds more stuff to the entrance of Whiterum.
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11534

Driver Data:
    Mobo: Full Update ASUS ROG Drivers
    GPU: Catalyst 12.1 / Catalyst Profile 12.2 CAP 1

Game Data:
    Skyrim v1.3.10.0 (NOTE: This is due to the Widescreen Fix app limitation.)

HaYDeN's Eyefinity/Surround App Fix v0.91 (NOTE: The app is a WIP and this latest fix works with Skyrim v1.3.10.0. Waiting for his next update.)

App. Name: Nexus Mod Manager v0.14.2
    Description: A must have App you all need for Skyrim
    Download Location: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/

App. Name: Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) v1.4.13
    Description: A must have App you all need for Skyrim
    Download Location: http://skse.silverlock.org/

My Skyrim Options Settings
    Antialiasing:
    8 Samples - 1920x1200 Single Screen
    2 Samples - 5760x1200 Triple Screen Eyefinity (NOTE: I'm still testing some settings but oddly enough I don't see much of a change graphically from Off or with any Samples selected.)

Anisotropic Filtering: NOTE: For me this is the biggest performance hit of all the settings
    8 Samples - 1920x1200 Single Screen
    2 Samples - 5760x1200 Triple Screen Eyefinity (NOTE: Same notation as Antialiasing setting but come with a hefty performance hit.)

Advanced Details
    Texture Quality: High
    Radial Blur Quality: High
    Shadow Detail: Ultra
    Decal Quantity: Ultra
    FXAA: Checked
    Reflect Land: Checked
    Reflect Trees: Checked
    Reflect Objects: Checked
    Reflect Sky: Checked

View Distance
    Object Fade: 15
    Actor Fade: 15
    Grass Fade: 7
    Specularity Fade: 20
    Light Fade: 35
    Item Fade: 15
    Distant Object Detail: Ultra
    Object Detail Fade: Checked

With all the mods activated, so far these are my findings.
    1920x1200 - 50-150+ fps. avg. 60+ fps - (I have actually seen Fraps hit over 300+ fps in some in-game spots, very cool)
    5760x1200 - 20- 90+ fps. avg. 35-55 fps - (funny even when I dip to 20 fps I have not experienced too much choppiness it seems to feel very smooth)

Scooby

Xtreme Member
    Wow, that is a lot of mods. Also, epic help for others out there Definitely recommend having some sort of a manager unlike myself, I just chose to 'wing' it, and so far so good, but I would have liked to have had the option to be able to disable/enable mods at the drop of a hat. Have seen most of these mods in Youtube Skyrim mod reviews, and for better or worse for my own use have chosen the ones I like, and left the ones I felt either wouldn't have made all that much a difference, would take away from the original game's 'feel' too much or would impact my personal machine's performance too much.

How's the Enhanced Distance Terrain mod combined with Dynavision? Wouldn't one use either one or the other? Or can you still notice slight improvement in the distance detail despite Dynavision, or is it just there for if you feel like disabling Dynavision?

Just going through your list, forgot I also have the shadow striping fix too. Also, this is personal taste, but I never did like the look of any of the changes that all those 'sexy' mod made to towns externally. Some of the insides of buildings were changed for the better, but personally I prefer the look of just increased detail stock textures if you know what I mean. Hmm very helpful, didn't realize Isoku's RWTT was discontinued now :-P d'oh. Seriously thinking about reinstalling Skyrim and using a mod manager this time...

@ Scooby, do you have separate INI's for when your running in single screen vs triple screen? Also, and excuse if I missed them, do you have any single screen screenies that you would care to share here?

Add me on Facebook

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast