Thread: Looking for a good fan controller

Xtreme Member

Looking for a good fan controller

I need a fan controller for multiple fans. I have 9 fans at the moment so I suspect I will need two of them minimum. I have looked for reviews but haven't really found any good ones. the fans are running push/pull so it would be good if the controller included an RPM read out. I've never had one, so I don't know much about them. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

I am Xtreme
    Have you looked at the Lamptron FC5 V2?

It would also help to know what fans you have. If you pick a fan controller that doesn't have the proper power rating...it won't be pretty when you turn the rig on.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Banned
    I have a large pile of fan controllers next to my computer. I keep thinking I need a fan controller, but I never really used any of mine. I learned that most fans do no undervolt well, so now I just buy fans that sound well running 100%

Xtreme Member
    FC5 v2, FC2 both good choices. Or can try the new FC8 which I have. So far no problems. But I haven't ran it very long yet.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=265650

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    Have you looked at the Lamptron FC5 V2?

It would also help to know what fans you have. If you pick a fan controller that doesn't have the proper power rating...it won't be pretty when you turn the rig on.
    I am using Yate looms from jab, they are the medium speed 1650's. His site says they're rated from 6.5 to around 14 volts.