Thread: Stealth tube reservoir/clamps

Xtreme Member
    any word on highflow?
    Another TJ-07 Builder
    Worklog Pending

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by busterben View Post
    any word on highflow?
    Highflow is in the works. I'm trying to work with Freddy so that we are both able to make a profit without charging a high price to his customers due to duty fees. I already had a deal fail in AU because of shipping and duty costs, so I'm trying to take it slow and steady on international orders from now on.
    Asus G73- i7-740QM, Mobility 5870, 6Gb DDR3-1333, OCZ Vertex II 90Gb

Xtreme Addict
    Looks nice! At first I wash like WTH is the clamp??? They really are stealth and look VERY nice! Good job with that and I also like the fact that they are mild steel!!! Not to brittle or weak!~
    Current: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.2GHz / EK Supremacy/ 360 EK Rad, EK-DBAY D5 PWM, 32GB G.Skill 3000MHz DDR4, AMD Vega 64 Wave, Samsung nVME SSDs
    Prior Build: Core i7 7700K @ 4.9GHz / Apogee XT/120.2 Magicool rad, 16GB G.Skill 3000MHz DDR4, AMD Saphire rx580 8GB, Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Intel 4.5GHz LinX Stable Club

Crunch with us, the XS WCG team

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iandh View Post
    Highflow is in the works. I'm trying to work with Freddy so that we are both able to make a profit without charging a high price to his customers due to duty fees. I already had a deal fail in AU because of shipping and duty costs, so I'm trying to take it slow and steady on international orders from now on.
    Any possibility of asking chilledpc? . Really interested of those clamps and I prefer chilledpc over highflow. Would be awesome (highflow takes 20€+ postage fee's for even like a single fitting while chilledpc sends them via letter with few euros postage fee... And I only needs the clamps)
    Last edited by Elpy; 01-26-2010 at 05:47 AM.
    Specs:
    HW: Lian Li PC-A71F | i7 920 | P6T Deluxe | HD5870 | 6GB OCZ Platinum 2000mhz | AX850W | Asus Xonar D2X 7.1 | Intel X25-M 80GB SSD | WD 2TB Caviar Green
    WC: EK-FC5870 | EK Supreme HF | Swiftech MCP655 with EK top | ThermoChill PA120.2 | ThermoChill PA120.3 | EK Multioption 250
    Other: Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans | Aqua Computer Aquaero | Bitspower Comp. Fittings

Xtreme Member
    chilledpc or highflow
    either way is fine with me

europe needs some love to ya know
    Another TJ-07 Builder
    Worklog Pending

Xtreme Member

Those look so friggin sweet, cannot wait to get my order in for two of the 225s.

Great job iandh, I know it was a real PITA to get these done, but they look well worth it

Xtreme Member
    Finally done... shipping to Sidewinder in the morning. Should be available in about a week, both 175mm and 225mm sizes, and seperate clamp sets.

Thanks for the patience everyone. I had some issues getting materials that were up to my standards, and then made several small improvements here and there. Now I'm happy with the product, and feel good about them being in customer's hands.

First post updated with final product pics.

awesome work iandh!!! truly impressed... been waiting a while for some one to hide those threads

...was thinking of getting the 225 my self... hopefully they wont be nabbed up before I get a chance :P

beautiful man
    i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz 1.25v
    Rampage III Extreme
    24gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
    eVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
    Silverstone 1000w
    Corsair 800D
    Liquid Cooled - CPU/MB - EKWB Supreme HF/Full Cover MBWB, Iandh 225 res, D5 w/XTOP rev. 2, Feser x-changer 360, Bitspower fittings

Very nice --- you mentioned earlier that you would have some different options for the tops/caps. Any news on that?

They'll be sold at Petra's and Sidewinder, possibly others.
    When will these be available at Sidewinder's? I know Petra's is moving so it may be a while before they have them available.
    Now, if I could only overclock my brain!

My rig: i7 920 @ 4 Ghz / ASRock x58 Extreme MB / Vapor-X 5870 @ 950/1275 / Patriot Viper DDR3 1600 / Patriot Torqx 128 SSD / Win 7 x64

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Whats the products name on sidewinders? Havnt been able to find it yet.

from iandh's post early this morning:
    Finally done... shipping to Sidewinder in the morning. Should be available in about a week, both 175mm and 225mm sizes, and seperate clamp sets.

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    from iandh's post early this morning:
    Ah, thank you shazza. I completely missed that when reading the update earlier today.
    Now, if I could only overclock my brain!

My rig: i7 920 @ 4 Ghz / ASRock x58 Extreme MB / Vapor-X 5870 @ 950/1275 / Patriot Viper DDR3 1600 / Patriot Torqx 128 SSD / Win 7 x64

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpy View Post
    Any possibility of asking chilledpc? . Really interested of those clamps and I prefer chilledpc over highflow. Would be awesome (highflow takes 20€+ postage fee's for even like a single fitting while chilledpc sends them via letter with few euros postage fee... And I only needs the clamps)
    I'm pretty open as to who stocks with me in EU... your best bet is to express interest to stores that you'd like to buy from, and if they are interested in stocking them, I'd be happy to work something out.

Eventually I will probably actively go after a few EU retailers, but ATM I'm just struggling to get out a single large order to Sidewinder, so I don't want to create more trouble for myself. As soon as I get into business full time in a month, then I'll have more time to expand and make them available to various international markets.

Quote Originally Posted by busterben View Post
    chilledpc or highflow
    either way is fine with me

europe needs some love to ya know
    I'm definitely going to do my best to give some love to europe

Quote Originally Posted by Ketzer7 View Post

Those look so friggin sweet, cannot wait to get my order in for two of the 225s.

Great job iandh, I know it was a real PITA to get these done, but they look well worth it
    Lol, PITA does not even remotely begin to describe the process. It was worth it though, I'm very happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by eKirts View Post
    awesome work iandh!!! truly impressed... been waiting a while for some one to hide those threads

...was thinking of getting the 225 my self... hopefully they wont be nabbed up before I get a chance :P

beautiful man
    I like the way the hidden threads turned out. I also like the fact that the waterline can be hidden in the upper cap since it is hollowed out.

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Very nice --- you mentioned earlier that you would have some different options for the tops/caps. Any news on that?
    I'm defintely still planning that... I really would like to do the EZ-fill type cap on the top, but I've failed so miserably on getting these out the door in a hurry, that I wanted to make sure the dust had settled before I started any more production.

I'm really excited about the future, because I've gotten my hours heavily cut at my day job, so it means I will finally be able to devote the time I've always wanted to towards this hobby.

Xtreme Member
    Rob from watercoolingUK should be getting in touch with you soon, there is thread on their forums asking about these and he said he would price them up, so you may have some business from us brits soon enough
    The Blood Of 1000 Angels: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.8GHz with 4th Core Unlocked| DFI DK 790GX-M2RS|2X2GB G.Skill DDR2-1066 PK (F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK)| 2x Seagate 320GB 7200.12 In RAID-0| XFX 5850 XXX@ 1000/1200| CM Cosmos 1000| Samsung T240 1920x1200 CPU Cooling:IandH Stealthres 175| Swiftech 355 w/ XSPC Top| XSPC RS240|EK 5850 Copper and Acetal|XSPC RS360|Swiftech GTZ

Any news on the availability at Sidewinder yet? Just checked all the areas that made sense and I don't see anything available that matches the description.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'm pretty open as to who stocks with me in EU... your best bet is to express interest to stores that you'd like to buy from, and if they are interested in stocking them, I'd be happy to work something out.
    docmicro.com for France -> that's where most people here get their dose of watercooling goodness. Note how all our stores are totally out of stock on regular 50mm reservoir holders. They seem to sell rather fast

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitemarks666 View Post
    Rob from watercoolingUK should be getting in touch with you soon, there is thread on their forums asking about these and he said he would price them up, so you may have some business from us brits soon enough
    Cool, I actually was in contact with him before but we never sealed any deal on the reservoirs, it's been a bit since I've spoken with him.

Quote Originally Posted by tidal View Post
    Any news on the availability at Sidewinder yet? Just checked all the areas that made sense and I don't see anything available that matches the description.
    Last I spoke with Gary, he said that the item should be up on the site soon. The reservoirs haven't arrived yet, but should be in his hands within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by gmat View Post
    docmicro.com for France -> that's where most people here get their dose of watercooling goodness. Note how all our stores are totally out of stock on regular 50mm reservoir holders. They seem to sell rather fast
    Thanks for the tip... are you aware whether the owner of docmicro is an english speaker? I don't speak any french at all, though I'd like to learn someday. If not I would probably need a middleman to translate.

I'm interested in expanding to wherever is feasible in europe, as long as I can figure out something so people don't get hit too hard with duties. I'm all about people paying the least amount of fees they can, within the law of course.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Their PR email for professionals is commerciale (at) docmicro.com might be worth a shot trying to contact them there.
    Also we have pc-look.com which is international (little british flag in top right corner) so i guess they speak english, though they are less specialized than docmicro.
    watercooling.fr is a one man operation, can be slow at times but he carries some interesting products like the latest swiftech stuff.

One thing in europe there's no tax or fee between countries that are members of the union (so that excludes Switzerland). So apart from higher postage fees there's no extra to pay if we order from Germany or UK or NL...

....?
    E8500 E0 @ 4.05Ghz (9x450)
    8GB(4x2) G.Skill Pi Black 800 @ 900Mhz
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
    Xigmatek S1284EE

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruroni View Post
    ....?
    The reservoirs have arrived, it's out of my hands now, waiting on reseller to post to site.

The reservoirs have arrived, it's out of my hands now, waiting on reseller to post to site.
    I see. :p

Hope to see them soon...
    E8500 E0 @ 4.05Ghz (9x450)
    8GB(4x2) G.Skill Pi Black 800 @ 900Mhz
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
    Xigmatek S1284EE

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruroni View Post
    I see. :p

Hope to see them soon...
    I'm guessing within the next day or so.

From what I've heard, they may actually show up on Petra's site before Sidewinder. I'd check over there later tonight and tomorrow.

Xtreme Member
    they are on petras $54.95 but no sign of sidewinders yet
    The Blood Of 1000 Angels: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.8GHz with 4th Core Unlocked| DFI DK 790GX-M2RS|2X2GB G.Skill DDR2-1066 PK (F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK)| 2x Seagate 320GB 7200.12 In RAID-0| XFX 5850 XXX@ 1000/1200| CM Cosmos 1000| Samsung T240 1920x1200 CPU Cooling:IandH Stealthres 175| Swiftech 355 w/ XSPC Top| XSPC RS240|EK 5850 Copper and Acetal|XSPC RS360|Swiftech GTZ

Xtreme Member
    Yep, they are available on Petras! I am thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to ordering, but I think I'm gonna wait for Sidewinders as I need some rotatory angle fittings and Petras doesn't have what I need..
    ASUS Maximus VI Impact | Intel Core i7 4770k | Sapphire HD 5870 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 | Corsair 760AX

Xtreme Addict
    I talked to Gary at Sidewinder and he said that there may be some delay getting them posted on his site, so if you want to get the reservoir/clamps without more wait, Petra's is probably your best bet.

There is a decent amount of stock, but quantities are somewhat limited until I get the next shipment out, so I wouldn't wait too long. I'm not necessarily trying to drum up sales, just being honest.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast