Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EA Employee Chastises Company Over SimCity in Public Letter

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I would rather be condescending than a perpetual victim.

Everything you mention was known before the game was released. Don't like it? Don't buy it. I just don't understand the need for all the drama and hysteria. FFS, this is EA. If you are surprised by ANY of this, than you are being willfully ignorant. Be a big boy and move on.

You are welcome.
    Actually most of the issues WEREN'T known before release. That's the whole point of everyone across the board up in arms! I don't know what your problem is but generally people don't talk to one another like you here. Go back to EOCF if you want to be rude.

Anyway, one of the top comments on Reddit sums up this horsepile perfectly:
    Seriously. Your game sucks so bad I don't want to even pirate it.
    And there's the state of the gaming industry.

c[_]
    Actually many of the issues (not all) were known prior to release.

As to aberration, he doesnt mind being nickel and dimed to death and supports EA and the game, even though he claims to be condescending.. can you really take someone seriously who says this stuff?

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...=1#post5176786

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Member
    haven't purchased many computer games online and recently purchased the new simcity game since I used to play an "old" version many years ago....Anyways, go to play it yesterday and it has been removed from my games list!!!!

Have a chat with a person and they say the game was refunded and removed from my games!!! This was 1st purchase of a digital copy game and not really liking this experience at all.

SO, I now have an account credit back to the credit card... I'm wondering if it's worth purchasing the game AGAIN and possibly having it magically disappear at a random time from my account and the tech person can't tell me why it's gone other than I got my credit card credited the money.

In my 2 weeks of dealing with origin, I'm kinda thinking I'm gonna cut my loses and move on from this B.S.

XS News
    I stopped playing all together, haven't touched it in a week. Waste of $ if it wasnt for the free DS3 game.
    i7-3820
    SB Z
    16GB 2200
    GTX690
    1KW Lazer

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMerc View Post
    I stopped playing all together, haven't touched it in a week. Waste of $ if it wasnt for the free DS3 game.
    If DS3 means Dead Space 3 then it's a complete waste of $

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by El Maņo View Post
    If DS3 means Dead Space 3 then it's a complete waste of $
    Yeah I've got a NAT issue with that game, so I contacted customer support asking them to help or refund my money (I bought the game purely to play with a friend). They didn't help one bit. After hours of dealing with them, they told me to remove and re-add my friend to my friend's list. Obviously that didn't work. I asked for a refund in cash or game credit. They said they can't do that, but they offered me a Case Number and told me to tell the customer support on phone that this was an "escalated case". After half an hour of hold time on the phone on three separate occasions, I gave up. I'll try again later
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

XS News
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    Yeah I've got a NAT issue with that game, so I contacted customer support asking them to help or refund my money (I bought the game purely to play with a friend). They didn't help one bit. After hours of dealing with them, they told me to remove and re-add my friend to my friend's list. Obviously that didn't work. I asked for a refund in cash or game credit. They said they can't do that, but they offered me a Case Number and told me to tell the customer support on phone that this was an "escalated case". After half an hour of hold time on the phone on three separate occasions, I gave up. I'll try again later
    Origins is notoriously broken even when it comes to simple things like being able to see friends/friends see you. I added my bud and it took me 3 days to get to "see him" even though we were always both online.
    i7-3820
    SB Z
    16GB 2200
    GTX690
    1KW Lazer

XS News
    EA- Winning the hearts of millions one customer at a time

EA banning accounts of those who purchased accounts from Amazon:
    http://blog.gamingdragons.com/2013/0...ty-via-amazon/

EA viral marketeers banned:
    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA-...Gaf-53658.html
    Last edited by OmegaMerc; 03-27-2013 at 10:34 PM.
    i7-3820
    SB Z
    16GB 2200
    GTX690
    1KW Lazer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123