Page 102 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 5784

Thread: Liquid Cooling Case Gallery

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by davidkozat View Post
    Amazing Cases They Look Sick Haf 932!!
    Um, just curious but, did you read shazza'a post 2 posts above yours?
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Addict
    [QUOTE=davidkozat;4392772]
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post

Amazing Cases They Look Sick Haf 932!!
    The blue one is a HAF 922.
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    Boulard83, any way you can mount that 3x120 stand the other direction (so it faces out rather than in)? Just asking because I'm thinking about getting the tech bench and if I can fit a 4x120 on it, I'm sold.

Xtreme Addict
    Its currently facing out, since my fans push into it.

BTTB - Gigabyte Z87X-OC - WCed I7 4770k - 2x8gb Ballistix 1600mhz - Zotac GTX 780
    Asus Xonar Pheobus - OS -> Toshiba Q 256gb - Games -> 2x Agility 4 256gb Raid0
    Corsair HX850 - Tecnofront HWD BenchTable - Asus VE278Q 5760x1080

Serveur - Asus Z77m PRO - 2500K - NH-C12P - 4x4gb G.Skill Ares 1600mhz
    Agility 4 128gb - Corsair CX430M - 1TB Black - 2TB green - 2TB Red

KatPat - Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 - FX-8320 - PH-TC14CS - 2x4gb Viper 1600mhz - GTS 450
    Samsung Evo 120gb - Corsair HX750 - Bitfenix Survivor White - Asus VE247H

Xtreme Member
    Small Update.
    I was told by many on different forums that my Watercooling does not contras with the whole transparent cabinet. So I decided to do something ,,, well hope you like my new CPU block.

edited (by Shazza)... images deleted - 4 image limit, and photo size.

PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST in this thread - and also quoted several times on on this same page
    Last edited by shazza; 05-17-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Please read the rules in Post No. 1 !!!!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    They never learn don't they ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DDtung
    We overclock and crunch you to the ground

Xtreme Member
    People seriously deserve a ban of posting abilities for a week if they can't even follow directions given on THE SAME PAGE THEY JUST POSTED ON

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    REMINDER -

PLEASE - DON'T QUOTE IMAGES or large amounts of text - it doesn't matter if they are on the same page.

Also - remember the rules - only 4 images per post - exception if you're showing more than one case, but please use this minimally. AND - check out the first post for rules on photo size.

This thread is to highlight finished water cooling builds. While it's fine to comment on the systems you like, or ask a specific question - let's not go overboard. Please use the PM system. If you've posted a system that's getting lots of comments / questions - then please start a thread either in the general LC section or the Worklog section, as people obviously are interested in your system and would like to discuss it.
    Aw just when I though DB was allowed to post 4 pictures of each case he has .

Anyway, I also quoted this for all you liquid coolers with tunnel vision. Read the rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Oj101 View Post

And finally, how did you get the bubbles in your reservoir?
    I used Sprite in my loop.. lol I think its funny that the comment I received was for the air bubbles in my loop. The system was still bleeding at that point, it's air bubble free now... I don't know why they formed and clung the way they did but it was like that for a couple days, and I agree thought it looked pretty nifty. Anyways if you have future comments, I do have a Worklog here would gladly interact.

Xtreme Member

Project Echo | Fractal-Design Array Rev2 | i5 750 | DFI LANPARTY MI P55-T36 | 2x2GB A-Data | Fractal SFF 300w MDPC-X sleeved orange and black | HD5870 | Kingston V-Series 64GB SSD | 2TB HDD | EK Supreme HF | EK-DCP 4.0 | EK Multioption 250 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 120 | EK-PSC Fitting 12mm - G1/4 Black | 5870 fullcover block |
    Theory | By Hannes ~ A Lian Li sculpture | Lian Li PC-8NB | AMD Phenom II x6 1090T BE | Asus Crosshair IV Formula | Cooler Master V8 | 2x Laing D5 + Bitspower TOP + MOD-kit | Bitspower 250 + 150 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | 19mm 1/4G Bitspower Shiny Silver + Matte black Fittings, rotaries, fillports, plugs etc etc. | MDPC-X Color -X, Black and White Sleeve.

Sponsors: Lian Li, ASUS, Bitspower, Cooler Master, EkWaterblocks, Misco.se, Fractal-Design, PCB Distribution AB, Coolingstuff.se, Enermax.

Xtreme Cruncher
    iHannes, your case looks pretty good. That red colour looks stunning. I think you deserve this for "Case build" category. But I don`t want upset anyone else so... everyone in this forum deserves this

I have some plans about Lian-Li PC-A05N case and watercooling but I got chronic problem of these . I meant euros.
    Phtography equipment for now: Nikon D5000 & 50mm f/1.8G

Xtreme Guru
    iHannes: Maybe it's just my eyes, but short tubing piece between two 45 deg rotaries looks kinked a bit in last pic. Maybe you should put a bit longer piece of tubing there?

I am Xtreme
    iHannes, How many more times are you going to post pics of that build. You've already exceeded the 4 pics per case rule a while ago.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...postcount=2199

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...postcount=2390

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...postcount=2421
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    iHannes, How many more times are you going to post pics of that build. You've already exceeded the 4 pics per case rule a while ago.

Well, he has changed things... and there's never over 4 pictures. 8 total between the 3 posts...

Plus, the pictures in the latest post are much more polished. I do miss the "EVGA" though.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezly View Post
    Well, he has changed things... and there's never over 4 pictures. 8 total between the 3 posts...

Plus, the pictures in the latest post are much more polished. I do miss the "EVGA" though.
    I see 2 minor changes between all the pics posted, sin water and the EVGA plate. . .hardly worth 12 pics.
    Circles SucQ!

Xtreme Cruncher
    I see 2 minor changes between all the pics posted, sin water and the EVGA plate. . .hardly worth 12 pics.
    I enjoy his rig so I say get over it really. Its a nice rig and he is obviously proud of it, I would be too. Let him post he isn't breaking any rules.
    ~ Little Slice of Heaven ~
    Lian Li PC-A05NB w/ Gentle Typhoons
    Core i7 860 @ 3gHz w/ Thor's Hammer
    eVGA P55 SLI
    8GB RAM
    Gigabyte 7970
    Corsair HX850
    OZC Vertex3 SSD 240GB

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by HuffPCair View Post
    I enjoy his rig so I say get over it really. Its a nice rig and he is obviously proud of it, I would be too. Let him post he isn't breaking any rules.
    I like it too but, what part of "4 pics per case" don't you understand?
    Last edited by Waterlogged; 05-17-2010 at 07:59 PM.
    Circles SucQ!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Where else should someone show their case as it slowly evolves with changes? If he doesn't care to post a worklog, then this is the only other possible place for case updates.

I think someone should be able to make a new post of up to 4 pics if some changes have been made to the case. This is a thread for owners to showcase their efforts and skill. There is absolutely no harm done if 4 more pics are posted containing some minor changes. More harm has been done by putting up a fuss about it.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger30Q View Post
    Where else should someone show their case as it slowly evolves with changes? If he doesn't care to post a worklog, then this is the only other possible place for case updates.

I think someone should be able to make a new post of up to 4 pics if some changes have been made to the case. This is a thread for owners to showcase their efforts and skill. There is absolutely no harm done if 4 more pics are posted containing some minor changes. More harm has been done by putting up a fuss about it.
    Oh wow, look at this. . .a work log.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=247196
    Circles SucQ!

Xtreme Cruncher
    I like it too but, what part of "4 pics per case" don't you understand?
    Ahh thats a my bad I for some reason thought I read it saying 4 pics per post.

I understand where you are coming from then.

Still I wouldn't mind having that next to me lol
    ~ Little Slice of Heaven ~
    Lian Li PC-A05NB w/ Gentle Typhoons
    Core i7 860 @ 3gHz w/ Thor's Hammer
    eVGA P55 SLI
    8GB RAM
    Gigabyte 7970
    Corsair HX850
    OZC Vertex3 SSD 240GB

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by 88EVGAFTW; 05-17-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Tech Bench. Core i7 920 3845B028 4.44 HT 1.32V. GSKILL 2000 @ 2104 8-9-8. e760 EVGA Classified. SLI GTX 470s. Enermax Galaxy Evo 1250 watt. Swiftech XT, MCP 355, EK Full Cover 470. Black ICE GTX360. Bitspower compression fittings

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madidas View Post
    iHannes, your case looks pretty good. That red colour looks stunning. I think you deserve this for "Case build" category. But I don`t want upset anyone else so... everyone in this forum deserves this

I have some plans about Lian-Li PC-A05N case and watercooling but I got chronic problem of these . I meant euros.
    Thanks man! Actually just won a a modding contest with this build, the price were a CM ATCS 840 and a CM Silent PRO M 850w.

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    iHannes: Maybe it's just my eyes, but short tubing piece between two 45 deg rotaries looks kinked a bit in last pic. Maybe you should put a bit longer piece of tubing there?
    It's not kinked. I've cut it with a.. what's the word.. Angle so that it doesn't kink. ^^, You mean between the CPU and MB don't you?

I must have missunderstod the rules then. I thought it was 4pics per post of each case. I'll stop posting these then. But then again I'm not the only one posting his case more than once in this thread. And it's been more than a hundred posts between each time. Roughly counted. But then again I probably have broken the rules. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezly View Post

Don't miss that thing. Please! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Danger30Q View Post

Projectlog:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=247196

Thanks for standing up for me while I'm not here. :P

Project Echo | Fractal-Design Array Rev2 | i5 750 | DFI LANPARTY MI P55-T36 | 2x2GB A-Data | Fractal SFF 300w MDPC-X sleeved orange and black | HD5870 | Kingston V-Series 64GB SSD | 2TB HDD | EK Supreme HF | EK-DCP 4.0 | EK Multioption 250 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 120 | EK-PSC Fitting 12mm - G1/4 Black | 5870 fullcover block |
    Theory | By Hannes ~ A Lian Li sculpture | Lian Li PC-8NB | AMD Phenom II x6 1090T BE | Asus Crosshair IV Formula | Cooler Master V8 | 2x Laing D5 + Bitspower TOP + MOD-kit | Bitspower 250 + 150 RES | EK-CoolStream-RAD XT 240 | 19mm 1/4G Bitspower Shiny Silver + Matte black Fittings, rotaries, fillports, plugs etc etc. | MDPC-X Color -X, Black and White Sleeve.

Sponsors: Lian Li, ASUS, Bitspower, Cooler Master, EkWaterblocks, Misco.se, Fractal-Design, PCB Distribution AB, Coolingstuff.se, Enermax.

Xtreme Member
    Mine, link to worklog in sig, tough the tube from ramfreezer to SB has a kink zo temporalily solved with some killcoils, after my exams I'll switch to Bitspower stubbie's and some 3/8-5/8OD tubing, thicker wands, so more flex, and soms nice clamps

Duality: Q9550 - P5Q Deluxe - 8GB OCZ - HD5850 - 4,64TB WD - HX650 - X-fi - Aquaero 4 - Lian Li V1000b II Plus @Dual loops watercooling

Loop 1 => DDC18w w/ EK X-top V2 - EK Supreme HF - EK FC5850 - PA120.3 - Multires 150
    Loop 2 => DDC18w w/ EK X-top V2 - PA120.1 - MIPS mosfet 1&2 - mips NB - Mips Ramfreezer 4 - MIPS SB - Multires 150

Uber nice pictures Oli4v =) Finally some pictures without your shoes on it. =)

Xtreme Member
    Hey Oli4v! I really love how your build evolves, and the V1000s are great cases.

Page 102 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast