Intel Pentium D Processors 930/940/950 B-1 to C-1 Stepping Change
Description of Change to the Customer
Boxed IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® D Processors 930, 940 and 950 will undergo the following changes for the B-1 to C-1 processor stepping conversion:
- CPUID will change from F62 to F64
- C-1 is pin compatible with B-1
- New S-specs for converting products
- The advanced power management features Enhanced HALT State and Enhanced Intel
- SpeedStepÂ® Technology will be enabled
- The Pentium D Processors 940 and 950 will change from the 2005 Performance FMB (130W) to the 2005 Mainstream FMB (95W)
- The Platform Compatibility Guide indicating the processor FMB will be added to the processor mark as illustrated with the following example:
Does anyone already have one of this C1's ?
And the 930D isn't going to consume less Watt's also ??