Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Vault Projects Thread

beefin' it up!
    well, i'm onboard with hashclash now... but our hashclash team does not appear to be listed on DC-Vault? hum.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Sorcerer
    well, i'm onboard with hashclash now... but our hashclash team does not appear to be listed on DC-Vault? hum.
    True ......I was keeping it on the down low till we get more people on board. A couple other projects are going as well ..... if we add them all at the same time it will be like a vault jump.

Next update we will pass the Dutch Power Cows ...... a goal of any successful project
    Last edited by UCmajewski; 05-30-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    BTW: If anyone is running Einstein@Home I found that there is an XtremeSystems Team formed ( 3 members) that doesn't show in the vault.

Space for Rent

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    BTW: If anyone is running Einstein@Home I found that there is an XtremeSystems Team formed ( 3 members) that doesn't show in the vault.
    We got a ufluids team as well which consists of the credit I finally got after running it for a few days. They'll be added here shortly perhaps today / tomorrow.

Xtreme Bandwith Whore
    Damn UC, your production has taken a real drop. Whats going on?

Xtreme Cruncher
    We also have an LHC@Home team. consisting of my self so far.

312 Xeon Threads + GTX 1080 + GTX 1070 + BFL Monarch 700

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haltech
    Damn UC, your production has taken a real drop. Whats going on?
    Which project? SOB I am off of ... the service install isnt that great might dig through the readme to get it rolling. QMC should be about the same and R@H should be up .... not like before but up. Hash Clash are my sempron and A64. Maj seems like a constant downward trend because of my crappy ISP. This one Maj 12 install doesnt seem to want to work .... im checking my other rigs to see what the deal is.
    Last edited by UCmajewski; 06-01-2006 at 07:45 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    How long does the vault take too update as i have requested the seti(boinc) and the DPAD team to be added?

Xtreme Cruncher
    UPDATE: We're flying up the rankings and after the addition of a few projects we are now in the top 50 (46th to be exact) and have broken through 100K overall and took 9 places on the last update

http://www.dc-vault.com/showteam.php?team=311

beefin' it up!
    someone needs to add the XS hashclash team to the DC-Vault listings... (I would but i dunno how )

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Sorcerer
    someone needs to add the XS hashclash team to the DC-Vault listings... (I would but i dunno how )
    I will once we get in the top 10.

lets hold off for now.

Xtreme Cruncher
    seems deb started a primegrid team but got no points for it, so i'll get us some points in it and then add it to the vault. It seems a nice project each wu takes about 10 minutes and it only requires 25mb mem for each wu. It also runs off the boinc client. Below's the link to the home page if it is needed to be added to teh original post. I'll give updates as too how easy i think this project will be for take over.

http://www.primegrid.com

Mr. Boardburner
    I started a team @ Grid.org. My father is a little more used to this project than BOINC-projects, and he runs it as well, I'll try and move some of his rigs over to our team.

Is anyone able to ask if this team can be added to the list?
    Main rig:
    CPU: I7 920C0 @ 3.6Ghz (180*20)
    Mobo: DFI UT X58 T3eH8
    RAM: 12GB OCZ DDR3-1600 Platinum
    GPU/LCD: GeForce GTX280 + GeForce 8600GTS (Quad LCDs)
    Intel X25-M G2 80GB, 12TB storage
    PSU/Case: Corsair AX850, Silverstone TJ07

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn
    I started a team @ Grid.org. My father is a little more used to this project than BOINC-projects, and he runs it as well, I'll try and move some of his rigs over to our team.

Is anyone able to ask if this team can be added to the list?
    I just requested the Grid.og team to be added to our DC Vault list along with the primegrid team so they should be updated and registering DC Vault points for XS very soon.

Mr. Boardburner
    Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789
    I just requested the Grid.og team to be added to our DC Vault list along with the primegrid team so they should be updated and registering DC Vault points for XS very soon.
    My father agreed that I added his account to XS!!! He has over 19 years of CPU-time done!
    Main rig:
    CPU: I7 920C0 @ 3.6Ghz (180*20)
    Mobo: DFI UT X58 T3eH8
    RAM: 12GB OCZ DDR3-1600 Platinum
    GPU/LCD: GeForce GTX280 + GeForce 8600GTS (Quad LCDs)
    Intel X25-M G2 80GB, 12TB storage
    PSU/Case: Corsair AX850, Silverstone TJ07

Xtreme Cruncher
    I have found an awesome combo to get max points out af a DX.

My DX is @ 3.1Ghz with 2 x 256mb 2-3-2-5

Points per day from 1 DX:
    R@H ~ 1,200
    Seventeen or Bust ~ 400G
    Dimes ~ 5,000

You get such hingher BMarks from BOINC when only 2 CPU's are used, that using 2 only drops your output by a couple hundred points. What you loose in R@H you more that make up for in Seventeed or bust. Plus you cna still run Dimes.
    Not to mentioni that it only uses up ~350mb RAM.

I am loving the points that i am recieving from this combo.

Xtreme Cruncher

Arrow

A request for help in HashClash@Home!!!

I need some help in HashClash. It is kind of like R@H, it used the optimized clients and i think i get more points clock for clock from HashClash than i do from R@H.
    I am moving up the ranks very fast but i would like for the team to be in the top 10.
    The top team only has 375,000 points, we are almost capable of doubling that in one day with our R@H production.

If i could get a couple of people to throw a machine or 2 at HC we will be a top 10 team in no time.

check the stats here.
    http://stats.free-dc.org/new/projpage.php?proj=has

Thanks for your help,

KB

Xtreme Cruncher
    OK kaptain i'll throw my 805 and my lappy on to it now, does this have any preference between intel and amd like r@h does?

EDIT: there added and crunching now i like these ones with short wu's make you feel like you've done more
    Last edited by [XC]melymel; 06-10-2006 at 08:49 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    OK kaptain i'll throw my 805 and my lappy on to it now, does this have any preference between intel and amd like r@h does?

EDIT: there added and crunching now i like these ones with short wu's make you feel like you've done more
    I am not sure, i have only had 1/2 of my DX on it for a day now. I do know that i am getting ~4000 ppd from 2 x DC AMD's.

My DX @ 3.15 has been running HC for 18 hours with on 2 WU at a time and has 1,000 credits.
    The other half of my DX is running Seventeen or Bust and is getting ~450G per day.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I got this installed on my parents A64 3200 now to, atleast this'll finish workunits as opposed to rosetta where they timed out before they had a chance to finish. My 805 seems to be doig well too, how often does Free-DC stats update the HC data? i want to make my sig bigger

Xtreme Cruncher
    I got this installed on my parents A64 3200 now to, atleast this'll finish workunits as opposed to rosetta where they timed out before they had a chance to finish. My 805 seems to be doig well too, how often does Free-DC stats update the HC data? i want to make my sig bigger

Sadly it only updates the stats once per day, I believe it is around 5pm CST

Thanks for the help.

Mel you should add your DCR rank to your sig., it is just a check box under the stats tool at FDC.
    Last edited by KaptainBlaZzed; 06-10-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I checked both boxes but no rank's come up does it do it automatically as i can't see my name on the dcr list either, what is DCR? thanks

Couldn't be bothered to make another post but cheers Kaptain \/\/
    Last edited by [XC]melymel; 06-10-2006 at 09:37 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I checked both boxes but no rank's come up does it do it automatically as i can't see my name on the dcr list either, what is DCR? thanks
    DCR is Distributed Computing Rank

it takes all your points for all your projects and ranks you against everybody else.
    To see you total rank, not just your rank in a sigle project.

I believe it updates like 4 times a day and when that happens you will then be ranked.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Hashclash down? none of my wu's are uploading and I think the sites down too, I only have about an hour of backlogged wu's left so hurry up and fix hashclash

Xtreme Cruncher
    that is what i am gettig also.

This is the first time i have seen this and i have geen running HC for ~2 weeks now.
    you should change your setting so BOINC DL's more WU.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast