Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Vault Projects Thread

Ker-Pow !

Lightbulb DC Vault Projects Thread

Here is the main link to DC Vault

http://www.dc-vault.com/

Here is the link to XS

http://www.dc-vault.com/showteam.php?team=311

I thought that I should create a thread where we have all the projects we are currently running to improve the our DC Vault status

These currently are:

D2OL - CPU Intensive
    Dimes - Bandwidth
    DPAD - CPU Intensive
    F@H - CPU Intensive
    Majestic 12 - Bandwidth
    QMC@H - CPU Intensive
    R@H - CPU Intensive
    RC5-72 and OGR-25 - CPU Intensive
    Red Library - Bandwidth
    SOB - CPU Intensive
    Simap - CPU Intensive
    Sztaki Desktop Grid CPU Intensive ?
    Now if we add any more/or ones Ive missed please add to the thread.
    Last edited by [XC]thewildblue; 06-24-2006 at 12:13 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I think we have a very small simap team too but i'm not sure if it's taken up seriously. I think it's another cpu intensive one though. Good idea for the sticky though these projects needed their own place.

Ker-Pow !
    Any links or info would be good.

Xtreme Member
    RC5-72 and OGR-25 both CPU intensive.

RwD

Xtreme Cruncher
    link too simap homepage: http://boinc.bio.wzw.tum.de/boincsimap/
    link too simap team details: http://boinc.bio.wzw.tum.de/boincsim...php?teamid=707

Dont know what links you need but ill edit this post if you need a different link.

P.S. how do we get different projects registered for XS over at DCVault?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Seventeen or Bust, VERY VERY VERY clockspeed dependant. my single P4 @ 3.0ghz is doing a phenomenal job.

Anyone who could spare or is going to be adding a fast P4 we (I) could use the help in SOB

Xtreme Christmas Lighter
    SoB flies on Intel.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789

You do it on the dc vault page and with a contact email. Since I got a few of them added recently dont know if they look for someone specific email address or what?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I started a uFluids@Home team, I wouldn't recomend the project though.
    so far; I had trouble regeristing, their site is down alot and i have some WU's on 200% or more?
    also it looks like it uses that crappy score system where my lovley X2 gets paired off with some idot's 486
    and I get the credit for the 486
    Hopefully just getting us on the board should improve our DC-Vault standing.
    Ed.
    Conroe E6420 @ 3.3ghz at the moment.
    DFI Dark P965
    2gb Geil DDR800 4-4-4-12
    8800GTS 512mb
    1.7TB Storage
    CM Stacker

Where's me Beer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet2urbrain
    Seventeen or Bust, VERY VERY VERY clockspeed dependant. my single P4 @ 3.0ghz is doing a phenomenal job.

Anyone who could spare or is going to be adding a fast P4 we (I) could use the help in SOB
    Sounds like something i could add, got a 4Ghz pressie running 24/7. I'll look into it.

Xtreme Member
    Think simap still needs adding to the first post list. That, RC5-72 and OGR-25 have all been added according to the nice folks at DCvault

RwD

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinsewand
    Think simap still needs adding to the first post list. That, RC5-72 and OGR-25 have all been added according to the nice folks at DCvault

RwD
    Yeah I added them as well ... it should be up there the next time the DC vault stats server updates. Im formatting this god for saken linux 64 to run various other projects.

The teams have been added and we are up to 80 ......we desperately need another physical science team. Ufluids@home looks promising ..... anyone ran that or know anything about it?
    Last edited by UCmajewski; 05-20-2006 at 10:44 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Gigabyte DS3, E6600 @ 400x9 - 1.4v, 2GB G.Skill 6400 GBHZ, 1900XT, 2x 74GB ADFD Raptors, Watercooling
    P4P800E-Dlx, P4 3.2E @ 3.5, G.Skill GBHZ 2.0-4-4-5 @ 273.5, 9700 pro

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Predictor and Moneybee are up there .... wow ran moneybee for two days and it gave us more points than Red Library has. Looks like project interest is a big determinate. We still need to fill the void in physical science. Hash Clash anyone ?

Xtreme Cruncher
    You've done some great work with the DCvsult projects since i last looked and i have too agree it's physical science where we lose. HashClash looks perfect if we give it the same power we gave QMC we would double the highest rac there and hit the top 40 in a day. A small effort should make a nice difference too the standings although i am still going full power too rosetta but i may throw a rig in.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    You've done some great work with the DCvsult projects since i last looked and i have too agree it's physical science where we lose. HashClash looks perfect if we give it the same power we gave QMC we would double the highest rac there and hit the top 40 in a day. A small effort should make a nice difference too the standings although i am still going full power too rosetta but i may throw a rig in.
    Perfect .... im going to drum up support for hash clash. I still got some rigs on R@H and probably throwing on some more .... not too sure how long R@H will go for? We will be #1 soon so theres probably going to be a new project for us.

beefin' it up!
    R@H is running until the end of CASP7 - we need first at (and will be before) august 10th or whenever CASP7 ends. the majority of the R@H team will be sticking with it until then

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Sorcerer
    R@H is running until the end of CASP7 - we need first at (and will be before) august 10th or whenever CASP7 ends. the majority of the R@H team will be sticking with it until then
    I can guarantee 20 - 30 K hopefully .... heck might be more once I mosey on over there and get new client installed. R@H is clearly my main focus ..... I want my #4 overall back!

I kid you not we could take Hash Clash top spot quite easily In terms of the vault we wont move up much without another successful team in physical science.
    Last edited by UCmajewski; 05-28-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I just started an XS DPAD team. It's a cpu intensive one and uses 10mb of RAM. This is the link to the hompage http://www.stephenbrooks.org/muon1/ .

I don't recommend the project so far but i'm getting some points for the team. If you really want to join the team add the [XS] tag to the start of your user name. Here's the team link if it's needed to get it added to our DC Vault rankings: http://www.stephenbrooks.org/muon1/?...me&oldness=730 . I'll run it for a short while and see how many points i can get out of it.

Xtreme Addict
    link too simap homepage: http://boinc.bio.wzw.tum.de/boincsimap/
    link too simap team details: http://boinc.bio.wzw.tum.de/boincsim...php?teamid=707

Dont know what links you need but ill edit this post if you need a different link.

There is an XtremeSystems Simap Team registered. Those who want to join it all they have to do is join.

http://boinc.bio.wzw.tum.de/boincsim...php?teamid=707

Space for Rent

Xtreme Addict
    There is also a Sztaki Desktop Grid Team too

http://szdg.lpds.sztaki.hu/szdg/team...php?teamid=617

Space for Rent

Xtreme Recruit

As you already know, I've already joined the team with only one of my machines. I'm thinking about swapping the other 5 over to SoB. XS has a firm grip on the beating of FDC and WILL be in first place by the end of CASP7. If anything I will put the one machine I have on SoB back on R@H and switch the rest to SoB. With only 4 people producing on our team I can't belive the climb we're already making, but there's a LONG way to go.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by P0G0
    As you already know, I've already joined the team with only one of my machines. I'm thinking about swapping the other 5 over to SoB. XS has a firm grip on the beating of FDC and WILL be in first place by the end of CASP7. If anything I will put the one machine I have on SoB back on R@H and switch the rest to SoB. With only 4 people producing on our team I can't belive the climb we're already making, but there's a LONG way to go.

my suggestion would be to leave the A64's on R@H and Switch the P4's to SoB if you must, personally i would not take any firepower from R@H at the moment.

there is too much that FDC can do on a drop of a hat...

i only have a rig running SoB because of the very simple GUI that it uses its less "Detectable" than BOINC.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    there is too much that FDC can do on a drop of a hat...
    Well they are done in R@H ...... dont forget other projects are in the CASP challenge as well such as predictor where we have a fledging team.

Hash Clash ( CPU )
    Moneybee ( CPU )

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UCmajewski
    Well they are done in R@H ...... dont forget other projects are in the CASP challenge as well such as predictor where we have a fledging team.

Hash Clash ( CPU )
    Moneybee ( CPU )

August 12 will be the date we know who is the R@H King. Please remember that in the case of R@H, the top CASP 7 team will get immortalized in the scientific journal article wiritten by the people at Baker Labs. So at least till the last day of CASP, expect a conyinuing power crunching on that project.

Space for Rent

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast