Thread: Here I Come Opp, Jc, And Holicho

Xtreme Member

Here I Come Opp, Jc, And Holicho

I just purchased a nice new gigabyte maya 2 9700 pro. I am coming guys u better watch ur backs

THE ORIGINAL OC JEDI
    Good luck,
    I'm only at the 19K level, but I can tell 'ya, 3300mHz on LN2 won't be enough. You'll need a MAD Radeon 9700 overclock like 500/365 and a few vmods AND #1 experience and luck.
    Those guys you named can take a 19K rig like mine and MAKE it do 20K...
    These guys are good. After watching hard locks and resets for 2 or 3 hours (and after 20 or 30 l of LN2) you'll see how frustrating it is. But I do wish you the best of luck and would like to follow your progress.
    C

Xtreme Member
    hes gonna LN2 cool the raddy.. which will probally result in a "mad" r9700 pro overclock lol

best of luck to you, i expect to see your name at the #1 spot on the ORB hehehe
    AMD Phenom II 1090T @ 4GHz
    MSI 890FXA-GD70
    4GB G.Skill PI DDR3 1600 C6
    OCZ Agility 2 60GB
    Visiontek Radeon 5850
    Antec Nine Hundred

Watercooling:
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A
    Swiftech MCW80 + 5850 heatsink
    Swiftech MCP655
    Swiftech MCR320

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Good luck, many beers.

Are you planning on benching for the XtremeTeam?

Xtreme Legend
    Originally posted by TerroH8er
    hes gonna LN2 cool the raddy.. which will probally result in a "mad" r9700 pro overclock lol
    Graphics cards dont always respond that great to LN2 cooling ... personally I cant see him making the top 3-4 because you just dont have enough time with LN2.
    If you had a few days that you could use these speeds, you'd have time to get the max out of everything, but it just aint like that... also he'd need at least 220-225 FSB dual channel to make any use of the CPU power...

Best of luck to you though Dan

Xtreme Member
    Actually u'd be suprised how long it last JC. I went 3 hours last time and didn't use all 10 litres. I always insulate really good. I will try u know and i understand that u guys are good and i hope to do ok but i think i can do it because i learned quite a bit from tweaking this 9500 np. If u guys got any tricks u wanna help me out with i would be more than happy. Also i am interested in joing the 3dmark team, how would i go about doing that???

I've also got some good watercooling so i can play with the card b4 i actually put it under the LN2
    2100+ T-bred @2.4ghz at 1.8 vcore
    Abit NF7-S Rev2.0
    2x256mb of twinmos Pc3200
    9700 pro @440/380 *dead*
    9700 pro @410/375 *dead*
    3DMark03
    3DMark01se
    My heatware

Xtreme Legend
    Dan

Joining the team is extremely simple, merely add "Xtremesystems 3d team" in some form or another to your project title and you're in

you can always PM me with specific questions, but for now I'll just say, tweak your OS, keep everything defragged and test/improvise in the order in which you run the tests

cheers