Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: LittleDevil SS Worklog

Xtreme Mentor
    I like the integrated case...wish I had a supplier for those
    Never empower an idiot with a response....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Seller/Buyer Reputation:
    Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50905
    Ebay: {Family Account} Kasyg3 http://myworld.ebay.com/kasyg3/
    Ebay: {My personal Account} Sdumper http://myworld.ebay.com/sdumper/

-150c Club Member
    LD: After watching your work for the last 6 years, I can only say, you have truly become one of the very best.

Just need to find a machine shop Scott that does work anywhere near that good.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

-100c Club Member

Thumbs up

Thanks guys!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

/dev/zero
    Magnificent!

I see you finally changed the fan grills to look equally through the whole case! Great choice to do so. I have not seen any better work so far. Keep up the great work, man!
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Champion
    Outstanding unit!
    p.s. is that a VapoLS-like SS inside?

-100c Club Member
    Thanks guys. It is custom build phase change inside
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    What a beauty !!!
    P4 EM64T 516 2.93GHZ
    INTEL 915GL
    2 X 256 DDR400
    ATI X300 128MB
    250 WD SATA HDD

HWGurus
    I have finally got one of these I can say that they are too awesome and for now I don't regret any money I spent for it! Temps are after 5 minutes of idle, can't wait to try it on SB and 1366

Champion
    quake6 LittleDevil's units are true masterpieces!
    Show us some temps on the real loads! It would be really nice to see the unit in 'live' action

HWGurus
    I will definitely do some load tests, but I'm waiting for X58A-OC and EVGA P67 FTW boards. I'm really considering to do an review of this unit with some serious tests in about two-three weeks

-100c Club Member
    Some more pics of black LD PC-V10 witn NEW K-Type Controler.

http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/l/85-l...se-change.html

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

/dev/zero
    Very pretty! ^^

Better successor to all those good old Vapochill and Prometeia/ECT/Elcold units.
    I like that big open area in the tray (and the very clean visuals), in particular.
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Xtreme Recruit
    Finished to the last detail.

It works great and looks beautiful.

-100c Club Member
    Thanks guys. Some more pics really soon.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-150c Club Member
    As you move towards mass production, have you considered the safety assured by crimping off and sealing your suction ports as seen in residential applications? (Like window airconditioners and heat pumps). This would alleviate any risk of bad cores or tampering with your wonderful product.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    Thanks guys. Some more pics really soon.

Kind Regards
    Hello, I'm interested in LD phase change products and I have several questions.
    1). could you please post some insulation guide for LD phase change product?
    2) .is it possible to run 24/7 with proper insulation? what about the back of motherboard, how to do insulation for back of mobo?
    3). how heavy this unit is? any warranty?

Thank you

i was thinking insulating my vapo upside down in mineral oil however the ports will be oiled and gfx come out in front not back i got the standard used foam to place on cpu socket intresting it seems to be well used dont know how to use the heaters mayby at back i got a solid am3 back plate covered in plastic at the back and some litle 4 i squese window cream idk holes. i was thinking use windows isolation or a coke bottle to melt in mineral i have am2 head so it should be am3 ok its perfectly mounted togheter. they use earsers lol
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-06-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829