Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G.Skill USA would like to know about your RMA or Support exerpience

G.Skill USA Tech
    well i can't track it. but i will email them
    it is good for you to eamil them too
    the email address is eurotech@gskill.com
    Feel free to contact ustech@gskillusa.com or use our G.Skill Q&A Sub-Forum, if having any questions about G.Skill products

Check out our items on NewEgg

Ok, i will send them an another mail ...

Anyway, thank you.

G.Skill USA Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_d View Post
    Ok, i will send them an another mail ...

Anyway, thank you.
    i got reply from them, if your rma is 6400PHU2-2GBHZ or 4000USU2-2GBHZ, they didn't have it until those few days.
    Feel free to contact ustech@gskillusa.com or use our G.Skill Q&A Sub-Forum, if having any questions about G.Skill products

Check out our items on NewEgg

Quote Originally Posted by G.S Technician View Post
    i got reply from them, if your rma is 6400PHU2-2GBHZ or 4000USU2-2GBHZ, they didn't have it until those few days.

Ok , i received my memory today.

Thank you very much for the help/feedback.

Oh yeah, my suggestion for the support's improvement is the repair status system
    because it wasn't working at all for me (this suggestion goes to the european support).

Once again , i want to thank you for the email you've sent to the european support.

dave

Xtreme Member
    I can't speak highly enough about G.Skill RMA experience. I have RMA'd about four times with two differnt RAM (ddr & ddr2). Everytime took about 1 week including the day I sent them out. Cross shipping might be a good idea to look into but I can't complain. I've said it before and again G.Skill is the best... I love G.Skill.

I RMA'd 2GB of 6400 HZ, which took 7 days to cross into the USA from Canada because of customs issues. G.Skill transmitted the return shipping data within hours of receiving my RAM, it shipped that same afternoon, and the next morning it was being delivered to my house. Thank you G.Skill! (props to FedEx International Priority too)
    Xeon 3060 @ 3,600 MHz [400 x 9, 1.36v] - Ultra 120 Extreme w/ FN121s Push/Pull - P5B Deluxe [1236] - 2 x 1GB G.Skill "HZ" @ 800 MHz [4-4-3-9/2.1v] - EVGA GTX 260 650/1400/1150 - PCP&C Silencer 750 Quad - TJ-09

Xtreme Member
    IMHO short and sweet EXCELLENT same with there products

Xtreme Member
    I rma'd pair of HZ's and received an email saying the package was delivered at 11:34 am on a Friday. When I got home Monday afternoon I was looking at a nice new set of ram. Excellent speed and service. BTW I live on the east coast.
    Core i7 930 @ 3.8 1.24v
    Asus P6X58D Premium
    6 gb G.Skill Pi 1600
    Diamond 4870
    Corsair 750HX
    Intel X25-V SSD
    2 x WD 640gb black
    Lian li PC-70
    Asus MS238H LED Monitor
    H2O: Thermochill 120.3, MCP 655 pump, EK Supreme HF (nickel/acetal), San Ace fans

Egyptian OverClocker
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzpicker View Post
    I found the ram to be a very poor performer after comparing it other brands of similar price and speed.
    are you talking about overclocking results or performance at stock speeds ?

can you please tell us how did u compare it to other brands ?
    Soon to be :
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, Intel SB i7-2600k, G.Skill Rj-X F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH, MSI HD6950 2GB, Corsair 750AX, Intel 80GB G2 SSD, DELL U2410

Used to be: SaFrOuT

Xtreme Addict
    Ok so about a month ago one of my g.skill 2x1gb 6400HZ's died. I sent in an email and they gave me a reply within 2 days and gave me the RMA #. Anyway I sent in my ram and they sent it back pretty quick so no complaints there.

But here's the problem. I sent in my 2x1gb 6400HZ's then today when I opened up the package it turns out they sent me CHEAPER 6400CL5D sticks....

I don't know what's going to happen yet but I just emailed them back right away to their global tech support. I'm not sure if I emailed the right place or I was supposed 2 email the RMA department. I'm pretty pissed but i know mistakes happen. Just sucks if I have 2 pay for shipping again or worse case scenario and they just leave it like that.

*edit* well on a good note a technician got back to me within 20 minutes. I was quite surprised. They said they will send me the correct replacement so hopefully all goes well. I'll keep u guys updated.

*update* So today i looked in my mailbox and i received a new pair of the proper g.skills. I'm very impressed. I have to say this is one of the best RMA experiences I've had despite the mix up.
    Last edited by ineedaname; 11-22-2007 at 07:30 PM.
    CPU: Q6600 @ 3.6ghz G0 Week 37B
    Mobo: Asus P5k Deluxe
    Cooler: TRUE 120 (150cfm Delta)
    2xHR-05
    2xHR-09
    Mem: G.Skill 4x1Gb 6400HZ
    Vid: HIS 4850
    HDD: 80Gb 16mb Cache Raptor
    500Gb 7200.11 Seagate
    PSU: Enermax Noisetaker 600w
    Case: Thermaltake Armor (4x120mm 104CFM Panaflo)

3dmark06: 16k

Xtreme Member
    I didn't see this thread before I posted in the Warranty section, but a very impressive RMA experience to say the least. Keep up the good work.

Great Service!

Unfortunately, my P5K Deluxe had suffered a BSOD while I was away at work. My computer runs 24/7, and I play mp3s through my stereo while out (keeps the dog happy, and makes the house seem occupied). Memtest revealed (2) of my beloved 6400 BHZ had errors, and the remaining (2) sticks would not boot in my P5N-e sli.

I contacted G.Skill via email and quickly received an RMA. 8 days later, the mailman brought me my replacements. 2 new 2 gig kits to replace the 4 gig I lost.

Thank-you for standing behind your product. The RMA process was quick and drama free.
    RO'K

I had to RMA a pair of 6400 2GBHZ a while back and got the RMA confirmation email almost instantly. I sent it in and got it back pretty quickly.

A++ customer service guys!

Xtreme Member
    I wasn't impressed the last time I had to RMA my PC2-6400 HZ 2gb kit. Mainly because it took a week for the entire RMA process and there were no issues with the RMA as a whole, of course I was expecting this going into the RMA so there was nothing impressive about recieving the service I assumed I was going to get anyways.

Sometimes not being impressed is better when to be impressed means that for better or worse you experienced something that was unexpected.

Honestly, now that I think of it. I haven't been impressed with BFG, XFX, ASUS, Gigabyte or Antec either -.- Pfft, damn run of the mill top notch companies -.-

Now ECS has managed to impress me along with Corsair in that they take forever to arrange an RMA, they make you jump through hoops and they take forever and a fn day to complete the process. Frankly, I was impressed with how bad of an experience they were able to offer me. Yeah, I'm sooo impressed with those 2 companies that they won't see another dime of my money with soo many better choices out there
    Last edited by WARDOZER9; 02-12-2010 at 04:46 AM.
    Currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat with Misery 2.1.1 and being miserable the entire time.

I am Xtreme
    G.Skill RMA is the best. I've just received my replacing stick today. The packaging was superb.
    Thank you, G.Skill RMA!
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12