Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: 3.06 @ 4.44 GHz ... could it be...?

R404A or HP62 is a excellent low temp refridgerent

I am Xtreme

Been over to [H] recently.

I'll tell all you fine scholars talking about another deception from [H]. When I was banned along with JC and others, I was pissed for not being allowed to voice my opinion over there! So now that time has passed, I've pretty well let go of the emotions until now!

I couldn't view post's, but I could obviously see the front page. But, I can now see those posts through my ISP service. Maybe they lifted the ban for some, but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn anymore!!.....

When I looked into that black hole a couple of days ago, it painted pictures of Satin's hell in my mind. When you live there and that is your life, it is like making a pact with Satin himself. You are owned and on kept time! Those poor ba*tards over there don't know that! AND, I am not going to tell them (Only kidding God)!

You know what they call 4 [H's] in quick sand? Quatre-sinko! Something like that! hehehehehe FLMAO!!

Xtreme Addict

Re: Been over to [H] recently.

Originally posted by Ace-a-Rue
    I'll tell all you fine scholars talking about another deception from [H]. When I was banned along with JC and others, I was pissed for not being allowed to voice my opinion over there! So now that time has passed, I've pretty well let go of the emotions until now!

I couldn't view post's, but I could obviously see the front page. But, I can now see those posts through my ISP service. Maybe they lifted the ban for some, but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn anymore!!.....

When I looked into that black hole a couple of days ago, it painted pictures of Satin's hell in my mind. When you live there and that is your life, it is like making a pact with Satin himself. You are owned and on kept time! Those poor ba*tards over there don't know that! AND, I am not going to tell them (Only kidding God)!

You know what they call 4 [H's] in quick sand? Quatre-sinko! Something like that! hehehehehe FLMAO!!
    LOL Ace!
    NF7 | Mobile 2400+ | 256MB Twinmos PC3200 BH5 | 9800 PRO | 23384 6989

MY HEATWARE

c[_]
    Originally posted by Brent
    About the 3DMark cpu reading... We noticed that as well monday and have re-run those 9700 Pro benchmarks making sure the CPU is at proper speed and came up with the exact same results

Right now it looks like a 3DMark glitch, but Futuremark has not given us an answer yet as to why the cpu speed would be wrongly detected... it only detected it like that on those tests and no where else for some reason...

i have seen it mis-read other system specs in the past, it seems to be just a 3dmark glitch at this point

i am 200% sure our scores are correct at the same speec all the way through

After i setup the test computer we set it all up in teh bios etc... then we created a clean install of windows and our benchmark programs minus drivers.. we made a gost image of that, then put the 9700 pro in and installed drivers and did the benchies, then ghosted the machine put the gffx in loaded drivers and did the benchie, not touching the bios one bit during that...
    It should be noted that 3dmark refuses to publish results when the CPU "fluctuates" in speed on NF2 boards.. I think there are more bugs in this program than Futuremark is letting on about.. 8-/

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Legend
    AFAIK the speed fluctuation on Nforce boards is not the cause but rather the memory timings somehow. changing timings can solve the problem.

I can tell you that when I was benching at 4.1 GHz, I did softFSB a few times when I had a good first part of the run, to make sure I would get through it. Even though the CPU speed went down 25 or 50 MHz even, publishing it was no problem at all.

Xtreme X.I.P.

Thumbs down 4.44 fake?

Originally posted by JCviggen
    does a 404 prometeia count?
    Hi

I also use an R404 Prometeia, P3.06 stripped and a GOLD plate.
    110 % stabil under 4100. I can't beat you at 4150 JC.

I also noticed, that the PCMark2002 was very low, and that's an easy bench to do even if the OC is not 100% stable.

I also sink the 4.44 must bee a screenshoot.
    Best OC Regards

Tom Holck
    Denmark
    The Homeland of nVentiv and Asetek

Xtreme X.I.P.

agree

Originally posted by JCviggen
    yes, they should get between 20 and 21K...

even with a default radeon it would be close to 18K.
    You have to remember that car high and the lobby test are not limited by the radeon ... clocks only have a small inpact in HALF of the 3Dmark tests.
    Bottleneck would only be in car low, dragothic and nature

My R404 Prometeia 3.04@4.094 goes 18.400 with an Radeon 9700pro default 310/324
    Last edited by Tom Holck; 02-02-2003 at 05:28 AM.
    Best OC Regards

Tom Holck
    Denmark
    The Homeland of nVentiv and Asetek

Xtreme Member
    Sorry Fugger I mis-quoted someone else earlier. I was talking about the kid shouting PWNED! when I said I wanted to kick him in the junk. Not you, unless of course your into that sort of thing... But even then I'm not sure I'd be real comfortable doing it... Unless you payed me good, I accept paypal.
    P4@4.44 @ 1.90v
    Dual Vapochill PE's
    P4G8X
    Corsair XMS3500 Cas2
    Vantec 520w PSU
    9700 pro @ 425/??? W/ MCW50-T
    4440 MHz of Sandra proven performance
    And I have videos to prove it.

Aaron, I wasnt sure so I left it alone.

The link I posted was to a 4.4Ghz PCMark run 23x192=4.4Ghz
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Sorry for this offtopic question!
    @Tom Holck an JCViggen can i put R404 in the prommy without troubles or is there something else to do ?
    don't wonder about my stats i prefer reading instead of writing much

THE ORIGINAL OC JEDI
    Originally posted by 3n54
    Sorry for this offtopic question!
    @Tom Holck an JCViggen can i put R404 in the prommy without troubles or is there something else to do ?
    Yeah guys...give it up

Are there mechanical modifications neccessary??
    thanks guys
    C

Xtreme Legend
    different refridgerant needs a different cap tube... basically you need to find a shop that is willing to do all this (and is capable of doing it) for a reasonable price
    This goes for both Prometeia and Vapochill btw

c[_]
    I will have to test this when I get my 8K3A+ in my case.. 8-)

Start up softfsb and play with the cpu speed during a 3dmark bench.. 8-)

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by Stang_Man
    excellent post made by "Lightning" in that thread

their post
    Damn it seems you have to be really fast to read these threads... It disapered before I reached the last page!

edit: Wops.. seems they turned off the whole forum
    Last edited by dropadrop; 02-03-2003 at 01:00 AM.

c[_]
    figures. I weathered everything before this, but now I just dont know.

I'll stand aside until this is done and see what the damage is 8-)

Xtreme Addict
    when i was playing around with 3.06 P4 and tried to run Burn-in multimedia in Sandra 2003 at 4.02Ghz at 1.85 v, it could only run twice before the system shut down hard. however, it ran long enough to see that this little chip puts out 176watt of friggin thermal energy! yep, it was Prommie cooled.
    2600k @ 5.0Ghz 1.54V, Giga Z68, Zotac GTX680 AMP!, Patriot 1066Mhz 8GB RAM, Custom water, Silverstone 1000W, HAF932

Banned
    wow, that site has some serious problems.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567