Thread: scythe ninja and dfi expert.

Xtreme Addict

scythe ninja and dfi expert.

has anyone used this cooler on the expert mobo? reason im asking is the cpu socket is on the right side of the board, so to me it seems that if i mount the fan on the right of the cooler, it will interfere with the hard drive cages. im thinking about putting the fan on the bottom, as there is an exhaust fan at the top of my case, nxzt lexa, but again, im not sure if there will be enough clearance from my video card, as it also has ramsinks on the back. any words of advice on this dillemma?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Anyone? Im having the same dilemma.
    *CPU: Xeon X5650 @ 4.3 Ghz | Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme
    *Asus Rampage III Formula | RAM: 36GB DDR3 (Tracer LED + Hyper X Savage)
    *Video Cards: Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster Z | PSU: Corsair HX1000W | Display: BenQ PD3200u | JVC RS520 projector
    *Case: CoolerMaster HAF X (932 side panel) | Others: Roccat Kone AIMO | Roccat Alumic | Logitech G15 |Cameras: Sony A7R3 | RX100 V

Xtreme Addict
    it will fit
    the ninja backplate will cover some solder point so some dont use it, but some do

if u dont use it then u will need to find some other screws
    Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    just start taking pics of peoples kids the parents will come talk to you shortly. if you have a big creepy van it works faster

Xtreme Enthusiast
    great pictures thanks!
    *CPU: Xeon X5650 @ 4.3 Ghz | Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme
    *Asus Rampage III Formula | RAM: 36GB DDR3 (Tracer LED + Hyper X Savage)
    *Video Cards: Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster Z | PSU: Corsair HX1000W | Display: BenQ PD3200u | JVC RS520 projector
    *Case: CoolerMaster HAF X (932 side panel) | Others: Roccat Kone AIMO | Roccat Alumic | Logitech G15 |Cameras: Sony A7R3 | RX100 V