I ordered 2 of these chips last week on wednesday. I finally got them a week later today. Both chips are AIUHB 0250s. I stuck the first one in my Abit KD7-e, which I have also just recieved, and installed windows at 2ghz. After downloading a few programs, I gave this chip all I could. Surprising enough, I maxxed out at around 2.35ghz @ 2.2 vcore. Needless to say I was NOT very impressed. I tried reseating my Volcano 7+ and my time got thrown back in my face with only 2.3ghz this time. Screw that chip, I think. I stick my other chip in, praying for a strike of luck. 2.3ghz, prime95 @ 1.8 vcore. 2.4ghz, prime95 @ 1.9. 2.5ghz prime95 @ 2.05. Seeing my die temp of around 50C (surface temp 40C) I was not ready to push more than 2.1 vcore into the chip, and I ended up with 2.61ghz @ 2.125 vcore. (had to pump that last little bit into it ) I feel pretty good about this 890 mhz overclock on a Volcano7+, but I'm still shooting for a 1ghz overclock, which I will try tomorrow night. This was not stable. Max stable is around 2.52ghz w/ 2.05 vcore. Boy am I glad I ordered 2.