Thread: $200.00 In Computer Accessories

Xtreme Member

$200.00 In Computer Accessories

Well my water cooling system will be done shortly All I have to do is cut out two one inch holes, and one hole that is nine inches deep and five and one half inches wide. Then I have to drill two holes to mount my pump to my case. I also thinking about cutting two slits into the bottom to zip tie the t-lines down so there is no movement in the lines most definitely. Anyways I have wanted to get something’s for gaming, and for recreational stuff. With me getting $100.00 from my mom for a holiday (surprisingly honey), and getting $100.00 for formatting and re-installing stuff on my mothers friends hard drive (Total time 6 hours would have cost her $250.00 for a professional to do it, just so no one thinks I'm ripping her off). Then I might be selling a $25.00 gift certificate to my parents or something for $20.00 because I got it for free. I got it from my Tech school because I am the top programmer there. Anyways lets get started on the real subject of this thread. I want to get a joystick (for Battlefield 2), a game pad (for emulators, and other stuff), a digital camera (nothing fancy just to take pictures of computer, me, and maybe BabyTux), a mouse pad (I don't want lights anymore), a mouse (Just need to update), and a keyboard (I don't want lights anymore). Anyways here is what I found (feel free to comment on ANYTHING):

Joystick
    ~ Name Brand: Saitek
    ~ Price: $32.99 w/o shipping
    ~ Link: (Click Here)
    ~ Picture:

Game Pad
    ~ Name Brand: Logitech
    ~ Price: $25.00 w/o shipping
    ~ Picture:

Camera
    ~ Name Brand: Vivitar
    ~ Price: $79.95 w/o shipping
    ~ Picture:

Mouse
    ~ Name Brand: Logitech
    ~ Price: $30.89 w/o shipping
    ~ Picture:

Mouse Pad
    ~ Name Brand: N/A
    ~ Price: $9.95 w/o shipping
    ~ Comments:
    This is a place where they make cloth mouse pads (which I love), and if you have an idea for the art on it please tell me or even show me, and I will deffnitly think about it.

Keyboard
    ~ Name Brand: N/A
    ~ Price: N/A
    ~ Link: N/A
    ~ Comments:
    I need a keyboard that is exactly like the example below without backlit, and the Esc - Pause / Break key can be normal size to. Then the only really requirements is that the arrow keys are space standard and the insert, home, page up, delete, end, and page down keys are standard like below.

**FOR EXAMPLE:
    Last edited by Noxious020189; 12-22-2005 at 09:19 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Look around, newegg definately isn't the cheapest place to buy stuff anymore. I bought that Rumblepad a while back on overstock.com for $15 shipped.