Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a reminder...

Xtreme X.I.P.

Just a reminder...

There are 10 days left in 2005.

As of 10:00 AM EST we are 384,731 behind DPC...

We only need to average 38,473.1 to pass DPC on New Years Eve... anything over 38,473.1 = 2005 BBQ.

^^Not dead!!^^
    Oh yea baybe!!!! We got this in the bag! But what about before christmas!!!! We can soooo do that! Come on!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodzilla
    Oh yea baybe!!!! We got this in the bag! But what about before christmas!!!! We can soooo do that! Come on!

Christmas or New Years baring any "last stand" counter dump.

XS_THE_MACHINE
    With 4 days left til christmas, we are now 351452cands behind DPC. If we can ramp production up to 88k for 4 days we'll make it. Short of that it will be close.
    "Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting"

clicks to save kids

Xtreme Cruncher
    we can do this only thing is how big of a counter dump will it be?

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Gaol hasn't been too active lately... I'd say if anyone dumps it would most likely be them.. 150,000 tops.

Chuck Norris Worshipper
    restarting my rig to overclock it more to squeeze out a few more cands...

^^Not dead!!^^
    We have our own dumps to let lose too... I think we can make it for christmas!

I am Xtreme
    Watching teh XS fleet flying in out of hyperspace (MEGATONNAGE) is sure alot of fun and a GREAT way to lift spirits for the holidays

341962 away right now

Xtreme X.I.P.
    We managed to pile on another 44,123 cands in 4 hours.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Well I have 2 nodes that have a few hundered stockpiled, not much but it will help.
    Donate to XtremeSystems!

Workstation: Intel Core i7 4770, Asus Maximus VI Gene, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1866, eVGA SC GTX Titan, 256GB Crucial M4, Corsair HX850, Corsair H100i. Corsair Carbide 350D
    Fileserver: 2x AMD Opteron 2425HE, Supermicro H8DME-2, 24GB DDR2-667, Supermicro 846TQ 24bay Chassis, Redundant 920w, 256 Crucial M4 boot, 20TB Storage
    Notebook Asus Zenbook UX32VD-DH71, Intel Core i7 3517u, 10GB DDR3-1600, 256GB Crucial M4, Geforce GT 620M

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by WesM63
    Well I have 2 nodes that have a few hundered stockpiled, not much but it will help.
    Yeah! Not much but it will help...

I am Xtreme

Thumbs up Every Cand is a GOOD cand

Like questions: there is never such a thing (Speaking of stupid, time to try to get the 943 that may be corrupt outa my PC )

Quote Originally Posted by WesM63

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    a thought for some of the creative people here:
    can someone create one of those wonderful gifs showing XS team running over a cow?

Xtreme
    better yet....we need a nice picture representing of all the great sub teams/ (single member "teams") destroying a pasture of cows. the mafia can have tommy guns and cigars, the collective can using borg lasers on the cows or assimilating them, rod can stomp all over them. DD can burn the cows to power his farm, team germany can use genetic engineering to make the cows produce alcohol instead of milk (and then kill them cuz it doesn't work)...and VIP....well, i have no idea what VIP can do, ill need an idea on that, maybe have some big "security" guys beating cows up with clubs cuz they dont meet "standards"...if i left anyone out, feel free to add yourself to the list. i dont have the time to think of something for everyone....

and if a mod thinks this a a good enough idea, copy this post over and make a new thread with it, we could have a photochopping contest for best "trash the cows" picture.
    System:
    2600K / 8GB Corsair Vengeance PC15000
    Asus Sabertooth P67 / MSI Twin Frozr II 6950 Crossfire
    corsair 1000hx / Corsair 800D obsidian
    Crucial M4 128GB SSD / Windows 7 Pro
    Cooling:
    Koolance 360 rev 1.1 CPU block / MCR320 QP rad
    OCZ hydropulse 800 pump w/ EK-DCP 4.0 res
    Primochill LRT Black tubing 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD

XSDCMF
    Quote Originally Posted by ex2cib
    better yet....we need a nice picture representing of all the great sub teams/ (single member "teams") destroying a pasture of cows. the mafia can have tommy guns and cigars, the collective can using borg lasers on the cows or assimilating them, rod can stomp all over them. DD can burn the cows to power his farm, team germany can use genetic engineering to make the cows produce alcohol instead of milk (and then kill them cuz it doesn't work)...and VIP....well, i have no idea what VIP can do, ill need an idea on that, maybe have some big "security" guys beating cows up with clubs cuz they dont meet "standards"...if i left anyone out, feel free to add yourself to the list. i dont have the time to think of something for everyone....

and if a mod thinks this a a good enough idea, copy this post over and make a new thread with it, we could have a photochopping contest for best "trash the cows" picture.
    Fugger, Chilly1, kazoo, LV_diceDealer and me could drop "21" and crap tables on the cow's heads from LV Metro helicopters. BadBoys, Bad Boys. Whatcha gonna do when they dump on you.
    Crunching to Crush Cancer
    Somebody, Stop Me!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by serlv
    BadBoys, Bad Boys. Whatcha gonna do when they dump on you.
    this just made me laugh not sure why but

Xtreme Cruncher
    This just made me think of this, Where the heck has Conrad been???
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

Xtreme Cruncher
    he has been working har for a livin or gamblin it all away

^^Not dead!!^^
    Conrad is far too good for us now

DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it's going to take me till christmas to get all these points uploaded...

LBM... Collective...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I think they might have more than a million on reserve ... but who knows they could have nothing. Gaol and others will probably dump ..... and we will be robbed of 2005 pass. I dont think dpc wants to give up a #1 spot in a DC project, but it looks like they'll have to.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Their website says, that they only have 28 members, so they might have nothing in reserve..

Edit: SOrry for doublepost, website was a bit buggerd
    Last edited by Fr3ak; 12-22-2005 at 11:05 AM.
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

OC Jedi (on stand-by)

Superb idea
    Too bad I have no idea how to use PS
    Someone has to make such a picture!
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme
    well, who all can use photoshop? ill try to work on one tonight, ill do the mafia first, whoever made the collectives sig and avatar would probably be good to do their's.... and if vapor would ever show his face here again, i could get him to do some stuff in photoshop.

make a single picture, make a comic strip, whatever you want to do, its up to you. ill open up a new thread whenever i come up with my first picture. whoever else wants in on it, just go and make something up.
    System:
    2600K / 8GB Corsair Vengeance PC15000
    Asus Sabertooth P67 / MSI Twin Frozr II 6950 Crossfire
    corsair 1000hx / Corsair 800D obsidian
    Crucial M4 128GB SSD / Windows 7 Pro
    Cooling:
    Koolance 360 rev 1.1 CPU block / MCR320 QP rad
    OCZ hydropulse 800 pump w/ EK-DCP 4.0 res
    Primochill LRT Black tubing 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD

My own little world
    whoever made the collectives sig and avatar would probably be good to do their's....
    reporting for duty...

PM me, lemme know what you're thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast