I have just recieved an official statement from Chip-con regarding the departure of Steen Hansen. I have been in contact the last few days with Chip-con's CEO and was reassured everything is fine at the company..and he desired I pass this along to all current and future owners of the Prometeia.

From Morten:
"I have attached a formal official statement about the fact that Steen no longer works for us, and I would really appreciate if you could post it.

I have read some comments at your forum about the above issue so I hope the statement settles the waters. This issue it is like a storm in a glass of water and even though it is a sad thing loosing a good and skilled employee we will be able to continue business as usual – we just need a little time to reorganize. Prometeia owners don’t need to worry."

And finally the official statement:

Chip-con ApS confirms that Mr. Steen Hansen no longer works for our company.
Steen has been excellent in his work. We will of course strive to continue a high level of support. Just to clarify a few misunderstandings, please note that Mr. Hansen was employed in the support and technical department, and he was not founder, owner or part of management.

Chip-con has not and will not openly discuss specific employee details.

Best Regards
Morten Espersen, CEO
Chip-con ApS

I thank all of you for taking the time to read thru this..I hope this can finally put all rumours and speculation to rest.

Randi