Thread: Cdr

Cdr

Just a question. I have a philips cdr and when left unused or if you leave a cd in it it will just cut off like there is no power. If you shut down, unplug the power and ide cable from it and plug it back in it works fine. Would this be a firmware issue, it has done it in two different computers and I am lost without the faster burner
    So many tricks & so many lies
    Too many whens & too many whys
    Nobody's special, nobody's gifted
    I'm just me, warped & twisted

MY HeatWare

Hardass
    Check in Tips and Tweaks for a Firmware Upgrade thread see if yours is in there. Try that first.

I am lame
    I'm still lookin' bro. Phillips dosen't like to give out that info I guess...

OK i have been to tips and tweaks and a link for philips doesnt exist. I hooked it up again and it works fine for a couple of days, then it just cuts off. It is wierd, I am looking as well for a link but that is the proverbial needle in the haystack

MY HeatWare

I am lame
    Hmm... I found out something...

Phillips sucks!

I still can't find a firmware update. I don't know man, that's one of the wierdest thing I've ever seen a cd-rom do.

me too i guess i will just live with it until i have the cash flow to buy a new one LOL and I am getting an amd 950 athalon 16.00 whole dollars YES YES YES now just need a cheapy kyro II and I am almost good to go hehe How is the job and sun treatin ya??

MY HeatWare

I am lame
    Originally posted by chylde
    me too i guess i will just live with it until i have the cash flow to buy a new one LOL and I am getting an amd 950 athalon 16.00 whole dollars YES YES YES now just need a cheapy kyro II and I am almost good to go hehe How is the job and sun treatin ya??
    Damn dog, I gotta do the freaking cable guy's job because one is out of town. That sux. But other than that, I like it much better than Crapuserve!

[Jim Carey]

CABLE GUY!!!

[Jim Carey]