Thread: USPS annoys me

Xtreme Enthusiast

Angry USPS annoys me

ok, so, i ordered a psu, from frozen cpu, a pump and coolant from voyuermods, and rest of watercooling crap from d-tek, well, the psu, pump, and coolant, were shipped USPS, they were shipped the same day, it's been 3 days, and i selected 2-3 day shipping. well, today, i get the pump, and coolant, but no psu, the pump and coolant dun do crap for me till wednsday when the rest of kit arrives... the psu, i woulda LOVED to hook it up today, but noooooo USPS cant do crap right. never can, thankfuly, the rest fo the w/c crap was UPS, and they gave me a date of delivery, .... wednsday

tomorrow, ima wait at the mail box for the mail man, and if he dun hand me my psu, ive got a german shephard who LOOOOOVES mail men ....
    emptiness

Xtreme 3DTeam Member
    Sounds like FrozenCPU's issue, not USPS.

At least you didn't use FedEx, the worst shipper for personal goods in the country. FedEx is the only shipper that will hold a package until it's scheduled date of delivery, even if the package shows up a week early and the FedEx drivers are sitting on their thumbs.
    6800U 31.7K '01*15.8K '03*7.2K '05

...building a dual 254 rig on the MSI K8N Master2-FAR SLI

Xtreme Cruncher
    well dont come to venezuela and use our postal service that SUX really
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Enthusiast
    not frozen cpu's fault, they got the package out the after noon of the 28th, same as voyeur.... its all USPS
    emptiness

SLC
    rofl u think YOU have it bad. When maxxx sent me my wcing parts over i recieved them randomly in the box all unpacked and all the instructions for everything were missing. Some mounting hardware for the strom block was also gone, but thankfully I ddint need that (socket A)

USPS just lost a package that I sent to be RMA'd, luckily I had insured it tho, so it was easily remedied..

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i swear, i will slaughter everyone at my local usps office tomorrow if i dont get my psu by 245pm .... argh, gd lil kids trik or treating in teh fing rain!
    emptiness

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drcrawn
    Sounds like FrozenCPU's issue, not USPS.

At least you didn't use FedEx, the worst shipper for personal goods in the country. FedEx is the only shipper that will hold a package until it's scheduled date of delivery, even if the package shows up a week early and the FedEx drivers are sitting on their thumbs.
    I usually get my packages a day early from FedEx and by around 12pm...UPS I usually get on the exact day and at aroud 5-6pm. So I've never had a problem with FedEx and think they're better than UPS. That's my personal opinion.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i used to like fedex, but recently, they jacked teh carp out of their prices, like, i used to be able to an entire comp from newegg, and have it like 30 bucks fedex express shipped, but now it's like 40 just for a case, psu, and gfx card
    emptiness

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ok, got my samurai sword, and armor ready...
    emptiness

beefin' it up!
    every shipper sucks; simple as that.
    However, I'm inclined to say that UPS is exceptionally bad. My mom left her glasses home on a long vacation in canada once, so she had a friend UPS them overnight for 70 bucks to us. 4 days later, when we're checking out, they show up.

Xtreme Member
    USPS somehow thought my apartment was unoccupied so they shipped all the stuff I bought back to their respective senders. Needless to say, I was pissed.

Got it cleared up with the Postmaster (what a cool title!) and had to pay extra to get the stuff shipped again... but it's all good...
    I'll just never choose USPS given other options.
    A seal walks into a club...

Intel Q6600 @ 3.4ghz
    Asus Maximus II Formula
    Crucial Ballistix
    EVGA GTX 280
    Lian Li V2000A

[H]eat

YouTube Addict
    You get what you pay for, Deal with it..
    Only the Gods control how long it takes.. and ing to the people there will not make everything better.. It will just get you madder and piss of the unlucky stiff who gets to talk to you...
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

Xtreme Enthusiast
    sometimes, i just need to piss someone off, dunno, just seems like the thing to do, but yea, today, i went down to the post office, and made some guy check the back like 5 times, fun xD
    emptiness

YouTube Addict
    I used to have to deal with people like you when I used to work Catalog @ JCPenney... If you showed up on my last day there I would have knocked you out for that ... I had to deal with a couple People like that EVERY SINGLE DAY.. It wears on your ablity to control your Fist from entering their skull...
    Given the chance I WILL not Go back..
    Patience is a virtue.. Now if it was a $2,000 proc that you paid $50 for next day delievery and it hasn't shown up in 5 Days I can understand Getting Pissed but the key is to say fix it and I will wait patiently...
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

Xtreme Enthusiast
    lol, well, im hoping it comes today, cuz the rest of my w/c setup is arriving.

but yea i want one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-VI...QQcmdZViewItem
    seriously, who the hell would say anything bad about you when ur armed with a 50 inch blade?

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/Samurai-3000-KAT...QQcmdZViewItem

futuristic look ... kina grows on ya
    emptiness