Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolled by UnG

Here to help
    "VOOM"?!? Mark, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! And got OPP to overclock its nasty ass. 'E's bleedin' demised!

"Thermodynamics is a funny subject. The first time you go through it, you don't understand it at all. The second time you go through it, you think you understand it, except for one or two points. The third time you go through it, you know you don't understand it, but by that time you are so used to that subject, it doesn't bother you anymore".

No no! 'E's pining! I swear John!
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!

Ban his ass, dont forget to warn him via pm after you ban him.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Here to help
    'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!
    'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!
    'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!! I ordered an xtreme parrot not an xtremely dead parrot, Mark you disappoint me!

"Thermodynamics is a funny subject. The first time you go through it, you don't understand it at all. The second time you go through it, you think you understand it, except for one or two points. The third time you go through it, you know you don't understand it, but by that time you are so used to that subject, it doesn't bother you anymore".

Here to help
    Thanks for the support Charles, sure will ban his sorry ass if he dosnt pull through

Well John, I just have to make you happy on this one. Well, I'd better replace it, then. Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back in my parts area, and uh, I'm right out of parrots. I got a slug.
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    I see. I see, Pray, does it talk?

Look Charles I am trying to settle this amicably, a ban is a little extreme I think....

@ John.... uhm..... welll Nnnnot really.

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?

I'll let the owners decide on this one, and the rest of the mods, maybe a ban is to easy, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by pythagoras
    WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?

I'll let the owners decide on this one, and the rest of the mods, maybe a ban is to easy, what do you guys think?
    I could always get my bikini on and then come sit on your knee to make reparations...

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    Just a sec, how do I know this damn dead bird is a norwegian blue? Its blue granted, but the damn bird is dead, I certainly didnt hear it speak in Norwegian!!!!

Here to help
    No! I deserve a norwegian bird, that breaths, speaks and stands upright without nails through the feet. Is that too much to ask?

Well, I offerred a perfectly good slug and even stooped as far as offering my virgin body to settle this. I throw myself on the mercy of the Moderators

BOYCOTT MIR's

As the world turns...

Ban him already.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Here to help
    A SLUG that dosnt speak norwegian, damn it dosnt speak at all! Would I even know if it was a live slug or a deceased slug?? What exactly does a slug do to show its alive.

In what way is this slug equivalent to the Norwegian bird I was promissed? For heavens sake, the parrot was enough of a disappointment.

Well, I could overclock the slug and we could have slug races to the top of ORB!!!

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    Sorry Mark, but I just get the impression that you arent taking this seriously. I asked for a fit norwegian bird and you sent me a dead parrot

Well, I still say he wouldn't have died if you hadn't thrashed him so soundly by beating his head on the counter. Just like a rookie with a new ATI board, you gave it too much juice. Still, I am open to making this up to you somehow... as beaten upon as I may be...poor Ugly

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    A him, a him you say!!!!! You promised me a norwegian bird! Maybe I was too subtle!

Uh I meant her!!! HER!!!! Sometimes I get a little confused 'bout the 'fore and after parts of those operations is all..no worries, I meant her... uhm... Perhaps Saaya could put on his pink dress and fill in a bit hmmm??

BOYCOTT MIR's

Here to help
    I'm out of this thread until a few mods voice their opinions, then I'll consider whether to ban your sorry ass, Ron, bachus, Charlie, Jupiler et al any comments, before he discovers what an xtreme deceased moderator looks like.

Xtreme Mentor
    Ban him.
    Last edited by Ugly n Grey; 10-27-2005 at 04:08 PM.

c[_]
    lmao

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

-150c Club Member
    Ban the spamming troll!

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

XS D2OL & RAM News
    Bah, lets let him stay around for awhile. Charles and everyone can change his title around and edit his posts...so...I don't know he's looks stupid or somethin'

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast