Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167
Results 4,151 to 4,154 of 4154

Thread: The Official Dual Core Opteron Overclocking Thread

XS_THE_MACHINE
    Quote Originally Posted by urzrkymn
    I'm sorry, you must be confused. I wasnt asking for your opinion.

RMA'ing is for whatever the company I bought it from decides its for, if that happens to include a 30 day money back guarantee (which it does) and enables me to get a better stepping for little or no cash, i'm going to!

Do you really think people like the owner(s) of AMD & the shop i bought the cpu from got to where they are today by being 'nice' & 100% honest about stuff like this?!

Please... gtfo
    Seriously.. we both tried to be nice about it.. no point to that I see. Obviously integrity has NO value whatsoever to you, I won't even try to stop you. If a couple hundred MHz means more than your personal honor, then I feel sorry for you

BTW it's against forum rules to talk about RMA'ing parts that aren't dead
    Rig #1 | Opteron 165 (2898 @ 1.35v) | DFI nF4 Ultra-D | GSkill ZX 2x1GB | HIS X1900XT 512MB | Seasonic S12 550w in Antec P160

http://www.last.fm/user/repoman0/

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Lol, was that money back gaurantee for 100% satisfaction or for defective parts?

Either way its unethical.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits.
    - Albert Einstein

Xtreme Member
    well I got my 170 from zip in today. ccbwe 0609fpaw. It will be going in an abit at8 32x. May be water cooled.
    MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM / AMD Ryzen 7 1800x

Fold it until it breaks
    ASUS Rampage IV Extreme / Intel 3820

RIP Abit

Ok well I have had enough of this thread and the attitudes that people are getting constantly throughout the entire thread.

Before I LOCK this thread, I would like to make a few points.

1st, if you post a comment on an open forum, then by default, you are asking for someone to reply to your statement.
    2nd, As far as RMA's are concerned, yes, we are outrageouslly picky on how people discuss this on our forums. In the case of the previous post.
    ~ a, if you RMA simply because of a 'bad overclocker', you have other issues than feeling you're getting ripped off.
    ~ b, if you decide to RMA a perfectly good peice of hardware, due to a, and you do NOT lie about it. (i.e. you tell them it sucks at overclocking.) and they still give you the RMA, hey, more power to you. However, if you do lie about it, (i.e. you tell them it's broke or whatever.) and RMA it, you are stealing/acting fraudulently, plain and simple.
    3rd, there are a few people here who should consider themselves very lucky I am not handing out warnings and bans due to the flames, flamebaiting and just plain out ignoring the forums rules & guidelines.
    Last, but by the gods not the least, If I see a single thread b***hing about this thread being closed or asking why it was closed, I will send that person on a 3 day and in the email I will attach this thread and a copy of the forums rules & guidelines so you can read this thing over the vacation so you can see first hand why I locked this thread.

I seriouslly did not want to do this but by the gods I have posted how many warnings in this thread about staying within the forums rules & guidelines.

Just so it can be seen and to have no excuses that anyone doesnt know where they are...

Forum FAQs and Guidelines ~ This is a link!.
    Forum Policies ~ This is a link!

Dead Thread

IFMU

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167