Thread: Forum Comments section name change?

Xtreme Enthusiast

Forum Comments section name change?

How about you change the Forum Comments section to the STFU section?
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

It's not the way you think really. Critiscism is welcomed but it's one of those subjects that should not be given out tongue in cheek. If you make a comment, state what the issue is without embellmishment, then by all means it will survive. but the above verbiage is not really what I would term constructive for example.
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!

Xtreme Mentor
    GazC, Your statement didn't really aim to improve anything.

Admin
    I think he's mad about his other thread getting killed without visual consideration....even though his point wasn't particularly valid to begin with (and yes, I posted and partially agreed with him but I thought more about it and went to edit it saying that my idea wouldn't work very well and it was already closed ).

Xtreme Mentor
    The reason he started this thread is no secret .... But what is your exact intention by starting both of these threads?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skate2snow
    But what is your exact intention by starting both of these threads?
    3-day all expense paid vacation
    DFI nF4 Ultra-D
    1 GB of OCZ PC3700EL Platinum TCCD
    AMD 3500+ Clawhammer (XP-120)
    eVGA 6200 -> 6600 softmod

Xtreme Mentor
    No, the thread was closed, and if there is no more arguing on that subject from him, it should not go further. If it goes further without him doing anything more, there is indeed a "STFU problem" somewhere...

Banned
    Someone care to PM me what this thread is about?

Dothan FTW!
    Tammy, I think it's time to live up to your user title , this thread seams pretty pointless to me, and may even be considered flame baiting!
    .:MeltedDuron:.
    Aurora - i5 7600K@4.2GHz- Zotac GTX1070 Mini - 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-3000 - Asus Prime Z270M - Fusion ioDrive Duo 1.2TB - 2x512GB Samsung Evo 970 Plus - Seagate FireCuda 2TB - HGST 4TB - Fractal Design Define Mini - Win7 and OSX 10.12
    Lenore - Xeon L5430 - Gigabyte G33M-DS2R - 2x2GB HyperX 6400 - Sapphire Radeon HD5450 - M-Audio Delta 1010 - Adaptec SCSI - 256GB Firestorm SSD - 1TB Samsung F1 - 2U rack mounted - WinXP and OSX 10.6
    Delilah - Pentium E5800 @ 4.2GHZ (VID mod) - Asrock Conroe865PE - Radeon 9800 Pro - 2x512MB GeiL Blue PC3200 - 30GB OCZ Vertex - 160GB Seagate - 2U rack mounted - Win98SE and Win2k
    Jezabel - Athlon XP 2800+ Barton @ 2100 (200*10.5) - ATi FireGL X1 256MB - Asus A7N8X-E Dlx - 2x512MB OCZ EL PC3200 - OG Antec Case - Win98SE and Win2k
    Mysti (WIP) - Pentium II 350MHz - Abit BX6 Rev2 - 4x256MB PC100 SDRAM - ATi Rage Fury Maxx - Diamond Monster 3D Voodoo2 8MB - 20GB IBM DeathStar - Still looking for the right case...

GazC's other thread was closed. He is upset. I explained the difference between helpful and non helpful criticism. Case closed. Please don't flame GazC for being ticked off gentleman, we all feel that way once in a while.

UnG
    "Foldin, Foldin, Foldin...keep those benchers foldin..." (Lyrics by Angra, Music is Rawhide)

BOYCOTT MIR's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywoman View Post
    aww an OC virgin! lose it tonight with Xtremesystems!!!