Thread: Need Big Help On Water Cooling Containment (FOR THE CASE ASPECT)

Xtreme Member

Need Big Help On Water Cooling Containment (FOR THE CASE ASPECT)

Hello,

The title does relate to water cooling but the question I have actualy pertains to the CASE part of the water cooling. I see all these vapo chill's where the company has manufactured a second half case to put all the vapo chill hardware in, and your actualy pc case sits on top of it. I've also seen people make their one by carefully measuring wood and screwing it together to fit under their case. Well I was wondering it anyone actually made them, just the casing part, preferably out of a clear lexan like plastic or aluminum so that I could then put in my own water cooling setup and keep it neatly underneath my case, with my case sitting on top just like the vapochill rigs have.

Any help at all? Please? Thanks!

Brian

Xtreme Lusitanian
    b4 the watercooling experts come in, I dont think it will be good for the setup itself, I'm a noob on water so I'm sure the experts will come in, but to do what u say you'll need more lenght on the tubes and you'll loose some performance on the watercooling setup.

So it's up to u to choose either the looks and loose the performance or get ur setup inside your case as every1 does
    Mother Tongue speaks to me in the strangest way I ever seen, I know she sees in me the proudest child ... virando costas ao mundo orgulhosamente sos, gloria antiga volta a nos" - MOONSPELL
    Who are you to criticize, to judge and burn the tribes, the world will be extinct and your flesh will rot with mine - SEPULTURA

XS WCG

you might have to make it. you could get some clear perspex cut to size and you can drill them, tap the threads, screw it together and sand the edges smooth - an easier way, but possibly messier is to glue the pre-cut pieces together. i got two big clear perspex windows cut to size for $20 should be a similar price for your project plus the glue.

Xtreme Member
    Thanks for the help guys. I thought about the looks vs performance aspect and i will be OCing and benching on it. So I decided to look at the Lian-Li extended ATX cases.